The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL!!! :smooth:

Kyle will turn 17 in November, the year he graduates??? Am I reading this correctly? How'd THAT happen???

Yes, I know, it's crazy. He will turn 17 in Nov. and graduate in June. He's only been 16 for 7 months, and he's finishing up his jr. year. When he started school we lived in Ct. and they let him start. It would be the same for Jr. but he misses the cut off by 13 days.......... he's an oct. birthday, so if he had started this next year, he'd still be 4 .

Hey Guys! I'm back and we were able to catch the boys (well, not literally...) twice before we left! The first show on Saturday had GIO2 (so hot) and GICH1 (so cute) so I was happy about that! When they were leaving the stage GIO2 yelled "don't forget to catch Logan's stand-up routine on HBO next month" so I guess our Cowboy is also a comedian! We don't have HBO so I don't know what show or when it might be on but it might be something to keep an eye out for if any of you do have HBO. :) They didn't do a meet and greet so no pics with them but got some good ones of the show. The show we saw this morning had GICH3 (He must have been a stripper because he can MOVE!), he's bigger and better looking in person, this show also had GIRRRRRRR in it, LOL. I thought about Clare and Keriann when I saw him. No meet and greet this time either. Oh well, just a good reason to go back, right! The show is sooooo funny. It's well worth taking the time to see it and I didn't even mind standing. :teeth:

Glad to hear you liked the show, Michelle!! :) Yeah, they have reason for no meet and greets...some rule about after it reaches a certain temperature, performers can't come out for a meet and greet or something? I don't blame them, especially with those jumpsuits -- YUCK...I sometimes find it miserable, even just wearing jean shorts, and a shirt. :eek:

Glad you got to see a variety of guys...isn't it neat to see different people play the parts...how each person interprets their character differently? I always enjoy that.

And yes, the guys are much cuter in person...thus why everyone should go see a show next time they're at Universal! ;) LOL I love promoting the show -- so much fun! :teeth:

Hi Michelle,
Glad you had a good time!!! I can hardly wait to go back........ we 've got so much going on right now........ I need a vacation!!!

At least someone got to enjoy those GB boys!!! :)

Are you gonna post your pics??

Hey clare, are you back??? How was the trip? So, when are you going back to do more research on promoting the show???? LOL

OH, kyle is nov. 23rd......... yep, on occassion he's my "turkey"!!

Hey wendypooh! :wave: How are you doing today? I'm stuck here in "dairy country"....where my gramps is a milkman...lol...good ole Ohio...must admit I'm ready to go home...I dislike small towns...need some excitement! 4 days of Universal coming up when I get back...so at least I get that to look forward to.... :)

Eeek! Your son is younger than me, and graduates before me?? lol dang... :p :p

I'm still here in Ohio. Leaving tomorrow, and stopping by in Virginia to visit other family....but not for as long. Almost time to get back...and am relieved!! Ohio isn't as much fun today...but maybe that's because my drunk cousin went home already...lol (graduation party yesterday, and another cousin who was visiting drank a bit too much...it was hysterical). :teeth:

LOL, sounds fun!! SO, you know, even if you drink a lot, the cows still won't look like those GB's......... hee hee!!! Well, at least you are slowly making your way back to florida........

Yeah, I wish kyle hadn't started school so early, but, oh well, what am I gonna do?? He's gonna be young when he gets out!!

Anyway......... the pool got finished, so we had a weekend of pool, parties, food, girlfriends..... guy friends............. I'm soooooo tired, I'm trying to wind down. The boys went fishing all day today, so I tried to rest, but JR. stayed home........... so, not too much rest!!! :)

Anyway.......... I'm off to bed!! See ya later

Hope Va. is a little bit more "exciting"!!

LOL yes...although my cousin who got drunk was definitely the entertainment of the evening...to his parents and myself (there were probably like a hundred people over there! I swear...and at least 1000 bottles of beer...we saw probably like 50 cases!! Ahhhh....can you tell we're German? LOL!!!) It made for an interesting pool game between me and him...he was uncoordinated, and I just plain suck, so it was never ending. Got a chance to talk to him though...which I never have before. He probably doesn't remember that, but oh well...I do, and so it still counts in a way. :) He was very sheepish today...he didn't talk or anything...probably suffering from major hangover (claimed to have over 20 beers) and embarrassed from all the information he spilled to me, and his parents last night. Muahahaha!!! :p :)

Anyway, not sure how much more exciting things will be in Virginia...my cousin who's seen the GB Show lives there, but she thought I was *crazy* to like the show so much...and that was before I knew the guys at all...so now she'll probably not know what to do with me. :laughing: Oh well...she probably will end up seeing a video with GICBH3...just to "keep me company" (Ya right...;) lol)

I'd LOVE to graduate younger...but maybe I'm just too anxious to get out to work forward a career...lol unlike many others.

Well, I'll TTYL!! :)

Clare, that makes sense about the meet and greets, it was soooooo hot out there this weekend! I was sweating my butt off in a sleevless shirt, shorts and sandals I can't imagine what it's like inside costumes. I did manage to get pictures with Lucy, Bullwinkle and Merling though. :) The lines were way too long for the other characters we saw. Oh, I also understand the descriptions on the poll here now. LOL

I will try to write a trip report tonight when I get home from work.

People definitely act weird when they're drunk. My ex-SIL got so drunk at her wedding and she was telling us all kinds of crazy stuff! :crazy:

Wendy, I will post my pictures as soon as I get them developed!
:tongue:

Hey, super reports........... you give so much detail!!! I"m dying to get back down there!!!

I was just sick to hear about poor stitch!!! I do hope they find him for you!!! We lost my ds's ET one time........... it was horrible, but we did get him back!!

I'm glad you guys had a good time........... it sounds like it was super!!

Hello everyone :wave:

I know there hasn't been much action going on here, but I did go to Universal on Monday and boy was it a blast!!! Being legal just makes it so much better. LOL. I saw BOTH of my boyz,GIRRRR and GIO4 :smooth: and managed to go over to IOA in between the 4 GB shows I watched. **I watched all 4 seeing that it was my birthday trip**.

And since I am legal I went and got my belly button pierced on Tuesday. Hehe. It was my b-day present from my grandparents. How sweet of them princess:

Well I'm actually going to Disney on Friday (I know...SHOCKER!!), but just Typhoon Lagoon so hey you never know when there might be a hot lifeguard!! Hehe.

Talk to you guys later pirate:

Hey everyone! Been a looooooooong time, yes!! :eek: This vacation has drawn out since I've stayed at a friend's house ever since I got back from Ohio/Virginia.....yikes! It's a lot of fun, but am going home tomorrow....get to see my cats....lol.

lots to say and do, but will do all that later, when I get home. TTYL! :wave:

I am HOME! Whooo! Actually, I'm just exhausted...not sure if I'm glad to be back yet or not :p :p :p This 3-day trip was GREAT....and the 4-day trip last weekend was awesome as well...so much happened...and I made a new friend... :teeth: Though it was disturbing about how many guys were hitting on me...one even took a butt shot of me and my friend Amber as we were walking away (we stopped because they were taking a picture of their friends, and they stopped to let us walk by...and as we walked, we turned our heads around in time to see them click a picture of us walking away...yikes!!!!). Then of course, some perverted guy who made kissing sounds as he walked past, and ughhhhh...it was a nightmare. One or two incidents, okay...but that 4-day trip...I had like 10 different incidents! Keriann, how do you COPE?! :eek:

Anyway, haven't had a chance to read your trip report yet Princess Michelle, will get to that later.

Hey GIRONE. :wave:

Keriann, can't believe I just missed GIRRR! I knew that was going to happen though, after I left after the 2:00 show that day...oh well...things happen! It was nice meeting your other friends. Can't believe your sister sang the Oompa Loompa song...D'oh!!!!!!

Hey wendypooh!! :)

This is how I deal with guys hitting on me:

Either I : A) Flip them off **Yes I've done this before** or B) Ignore and make comments under my breath that they end up hearing.

I don't care. LOL. Like they have a chance with me. Hahahahahahahahaha :hyper: (especially when they're TWELVE YEARS OLD or THIRTY FIVE!!!)

Some dude last night took a pic of me at Tabu. LOL. Brandon from Texas....he was an interesting fellow ::yes:: Next time I go clubbin' I'm bringing guys with me. I don't care who they are either!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter