<The LINKS to '08 YOAMD Rules!!> Have ?'s find the ANSWER HERE, catalog link included

Disney Dream Giveaway, PO Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126.

ok I have the address-

on the post card do I just need my name and address?

or is it better to physically write something about hoping to win, our ages etc?

sounds like a dumb question I know
sorry:confused3

by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA

I believe the address you have is last years.

I always draw a mickey head with a highlighter on my postcards but I have yet to win a thing this year.:confused3

Just wanted to share my story... We won dream ears coming off of the Safari ride in AK on 10/24 my guys were so excited...but still no lanyard for me. I will keep my fingers crossed that one eventually comes in the mail.:wizard:

Well, I bought 30 more postcards and I will try 1 each day with these last ones. Maybe mine are too plain and they are not interesting enough for them to look at. :rotfl:

All I want are dream ears for me and my daughter. ;) Maybe Disney will send us a little Christmas gift. Would be nice if I won enough to share, but I would be happy with 2.

Please please please pick me, Disney! :teeth:

We won dream ears at AKL when we got off Expedition Everest but I have been sending in postcards and playing the online contest too but nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter