The Linus Trip to The Darkside or Our Family Vacation to Universal**UPDATED 5/16/07**

Thanks for a fabulous trip report! My son is 4 so I'm showing him the pics of your little boy-he's getting really excited!

Now I'm bummed we couldn't book HRH for our trip in July!

Glad you enjoyed it - don't be bummed.....that is just a new excuse to have to go again, right??!!??:thumbsup2

I'm sad it's over! Thanks for the great report!

We share your sentiments... there are times we've had enough of the parks for one day, but we always can't wait to get back!

Really liked the report. Breaking up your trip and going to something like .......................WDW may be a good idea, lol.

Nice going Tracie.

PS How you feeling?

OMG!!!! I found myself!!! I'm the blue collard shirt kid with the curly hair walking to the right, on the pic you have of Dueling Dragons!! Behind me is my friend Steve! WOW... that's crazy ! hahah

OMG!!!! I found myself!!! I'm the blue collard shirt kid with the curly hair walking to the right, on the pic you have of Dueling Dragons!! Behind me is my friend Steve! WOW... that's crazy ! hahah

wow tim man...........i'll be sure to say hi to you when i go to UO in october.
i love dueling dragons.
if i could fit it in my back pocket, i'd take it home with me, along with dr. doom

i have totally loved your report.

it was great!!

i see you have raised the bar for all other trip reports to follow.
thanks so much for sharing with us

That is the second sighting in my pictures of people on these boards!!! Gosh,I am good!!! :cool1: :cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

thanks for the rest of your TR...loved the pix! :thumbsup2 It's kinda sad it has to end...:sad1: but....the :yay: of planning another trip...:yay:

btw.....next time sneak a bag of rocks from home and "let" B#3 "buy" those ;)

Great ending to a great trip! I really enjoyed your TR with pictures. Sad to see it end. Could you maybe just make up a few more days? :laughing:

My kids always want the rocks and rock magnets too! We are beyond the tantrum years (maybe?) but they ALWAYS ask. A couple of trips ago my husband caved and bought the magnet rocks for everyone. When we came back to Hard Rock we couldn't get into the room with ANY of our room keys! We thought for sure it was a goof up made by the hotel. First question we were asked when we told the front desk our dilemma was, "did you happen to buy those rock magnets?" Seems they have problems with them AND they screw with the TV's if left too close too! Those are some strong magnets!

Too funny about the DISer sightings! Thats really pretty cool.:thumbsup2

Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thanks a bunch!

Great trip report. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I cant wait to do the BIG DIS BOARD meet report within our trip report. It is getting close.

Great trip report. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I cant wait to do the BIG DIS BOARD meet report within our trip report. It is getting close.

Whew!!! I'm glad YOU want to do it.....:thumbsup2 consider the job "yours" :teeth:

getting closer everyday..... :yay:

I love all of the great pictures! What kind of camera do you have? We are leaving for Hard Rock in one week from tomorrow and I need a new camera! Thanks. :cool1:

I love all of the great pictures! What kind of camera do you have? We are leaving for Hard Rock in one week from tomorrow and I need a new camera! Thanks. :cool1:

Thank you all for your wonderful reviews of my very first ever trippie!

sr6888 - I have the NIkon Cool Pix 4800. I know they came out with a newer model since last Christmas (2005)

I have been playing around with alot of the settings and wound up with it set on vivid color (which is the closest to true color you can get with a point and shoot) On our last 2 days, the pool day and last day at IOA The air was all smoky from the fires in Georgia and I have pictures of Citywalk that are hazy. Other than that I am very happy with the way this trip's pictures came out!

those are some of the nicest pictures I've EVER seen of the parks, Excellent job! :thumbsup2

Linus, glad that I finally got around to reading your trip report. Totally awesome! :cool1: It's making me a bit excited for my Universal trip...we leave in exactly 2 weeks. :yay:

Linus, glad that I finally got around to reading your trip report. Totally awesome! :cool1: It's making me a bit excited for my Universal trip...we leave in exactly 2 weeks. :yay:

i totally agree! her trip report is awesome.

have a great time on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter