The Lion King

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
This is my all time favorite Disney movie, characters and music. I also love the message it sends.

We will be seeing the Broadway version next week and I am so excited.

What is your favorite Disney movie?

My favorite Disney movie is "The Emperor's New Groove" mostly because I really like David Spade and think he is a very funny actor!! :)

I also like The Lion King as well and the whole Circle Of Life thing!! ;);)

Ummm....THE LION KING! :)

You are going to LOVE the stage version, Kels, I have seen it twice in L.A. and have to go again before they leave at the end of the year. :)

I have to agree, The Lion King, great story and fabulous music! :D
CC

Lion King, without a doubt! Still cry at the songs! My son learnt his colours watching the film when he was 2. He would wait for the screen to go red just before Simba sings "I just can't wait to be King"! Even our ginger cat is called Simba ...........!

I honestly like so many Disney movies. Hercules was the very first movie my son saw (I saved the movie stub). I'd have to say our favorite family film (at this time) is Snow Dogs. We all just laugh, and have such a good feeling when it is over.

Beauty and the Beast- I guess when it comes down to it I am kind of a sappy romantic. I even saw the Broadway show and loved that just as much!!

For pure emotion-The Lion King
For pure romance-Beauty and the Beast
For laughs-Hercules

All time favorite-Beauty and the Beast. Finding that it's what's inside that counts!

KELSIE, I loved The Lion King for its original screenplay and music. However, I never felt that it was appropriate for SMALL children. Tooooooooooooo dark. Toooooooooo violent. Let's face it, how many kid's movies show a child's father being murdered by an uncle???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . Our little guy is only 5, but I hope to have him see it when he's older.
I think of the movie as Jungle Book MEETS Hamlet ;) ;) ;) .......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter