the list of things NOT to forget?

dandee

Mouseketeer
Last time I went to WDW, I remember a list on this website of Things Not To Forget When You Go!! I can't find it this time and was wondering if I'm not looking in the right place? It listed things like an extra camera battery, lots of film, etc... It was great and just listed a ton of items to trigger your memory while packing. I like a 'comfort zone' of a few days to pack before a trip like this (I'm a hardcore list-maker) and want to take advantage of the experiences of those who have been recently or many many times! Thanks in advance! :)

Take my advice....DON"T FORGET YOUR WATER SHOES!!!!!!

I couldn't find mine before our October trip so I thought no problem, I will buy a pair at the Walmart in Orlando....NOT!!!!:mad:

They were out of anything in my size 9 so I ended up having to buy huge size 11 HOT PINK water shoes so I would have something to wear at the water parks...

ANyone want to buy a pair of clown shoes...I mean Bright pink water shoes???????????:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter