The Most Magical trip of my life! Day Two!

Awww Victoria that was lovely, did jack get on one knee?:)
No, lol, he was really nervous and shiking and couldn't do the box right.

He said afterwards he meant to, and felt like he was trying to but he couldnt. Poor baby.

I can;t really remeber what happened - I can't remember at all what I said! I jsut know it took me ages to put the ring on, we just hugged it out while he held the box, lol.

What a lovely trip report!
There is so much sadness and bad news in the world that to share a moment of your happiness is a delight. Congratulations to you both and I hope you share many more perfect trips together.:goodvibes

There is so much sadness and bad news in the world that to share a moment of your happiness is a delight. Congratulations to you both and I hope you share many more perfect trips together.:goodvibes

rosie - thats a lovely way to put it - u r so right!:goodvibes

Now you're making me cry!!!

Thank you for such a lovely response! I jsut read it out to jack and he says thank you too!

aw how lovely! looks like your trip was filled with disney magic pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

How wonderful! BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you both :flower3: Will you be planning to get married there??!! :goodvibes

What a lovely romantic day, plus it sounds like you had the park to your selfs.

Awww what a lovely story congratulations on such a romantic engagement and your fiance getting you the flowers and champagne sent up to the room what a perfect guy you have. :)

Oh, how romantic :lovestruc
Have you already set a date?? Any close up photo of the ring???
Oh i love your fiancee too for being so lovely LOL

awww we both got engaged in a castle sooooo exciting lets see a close up of your ring

Oh, how romantic :lovestruc
Have you already set a date?? Any close up photo of the ring???
Oh i love your fiancee too for being so lovely LOL
March 2011 is the date - here is a blurry close up of my ring:

myring1wv0.jpg

Better one will come soon i hope!

Oh, how beautiful Torsie. Many congratulations to You both.
Dawn.

Your ring is a wonderful one :goodvibes
Will look forward to your wedding diary, it will be Disney one wont it :bride:????

Awww........that is sooooooo romantic :goodvibes

Congratulations!!!

Beautiful ring :wizard:

Wow! Congrats on your engagement what a beautiful place to do it at! Your Jack really loves ya!

How lovely. Thanks for sharing your special moment. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter