The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

There are rumors that the volcano pool will be closed in Sept. Can you ask the CL CM if they know anything?
Have a cabana rental for a surprise & I'd be so disappointed!

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

I read somewhere it was being pushed back to January. But I will ask someone :)

I feel sorry for people staying off property. The line coming into the TTC for the monorails and ferry to mk is insane!!! And right in the hot sun. I think if that was my first WDW experience I wouldn't want to come back. People were just crawling through those cue lines and as our monorail is going to Epcot the line of cars trying to park is just as terrible. It's already 11:14 , so people in line to park surely won't be inside the park until like 1:00 at the earliest.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I feel sorry for people staying off property. The line coming into the TTC for the monorails and ferry to mk is insane!!! And right in the hot sun. I think if that was my first WDW experience I wouldn't want to come back. People were just crawling through those cue lines and as our monorail is going to Epcot the line of cars trying to park is just as terrible. It's already 11:14 , so people in line to park surely won't be inside the park until like 1:00 at the earliest.

We thought the same thing on the morning we walked from the poly over to the TTC to catch the Epcot monorail. The monorail queue for the MK was absolutely crazy!

Rise and shine everyone!!!!!!! It's time to go!!!!! :banana:

4:00 AM wake up is only a good thing when it's a Disney day!!! :thumbsup2

Hooray! Finally subscribing because you have been there for 2 days already and I have been very excited about living vicariously through you for the week :banana:

Loving your report so far! Quick question, how's the wifi? We are traveling with 5 teens/20 somethings and it's very important to them!

Whew! A hot one today! We went to Epcot for a few hours, did quite a bit. Decided to head back to swim so we gave our TT fp's away. We knew we weren't going to stay in the park another 2 hours.

Loving your report so far! Quick question, how's the wifi? We are traveling with 5 teens/20 somethings and it's very important to them!

I actually think the wifi signal in our poly room is faster and stronger than it was at yc. My photos are uploading really fast. :) Inside the parks I often turn my wifi off because it can be spotty.

Enjoying your pics and posts. Stay cool, my son wants to stay there because of the volcano pool slide, but we always go back to CBR for the beaches and main pool. The Poly pool and beach look awesome.

I actually think the wifi signal in our poly room is faster and stronger than it was at yc. My photos are uploading really fast. :) Inside the parks I often turn my wifi off because it can be spotty.

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of.

Back from swimming and heading to the lounge for apps as soon as we finish showering. Thinking tonight we might hit EMH at the studios .... Or hang around the monorail resorts.

Love the family picture with the Beast!:love:

This was the best I could do for a picture tonight. The food is swarmed like flies 99% of the time. It was sushi tonight .... Very good.

null_zps66027c9b.jpg

Connor even tried some!!!!!!!

null_zps7fdea209.jpg

Haha!!! We just had a celebrity moment in the lounge! Some people asking if we made a tv show for Disney. The kids were mortified but I thought it was cool!!! ;)

Haha!!! We just had a celebrity moment in the lounge! Some people asking if we made a tv show for Disney. The kids were mortified but I thought it was cool!!! ;)

:rotfl:
Awesome parent moment - when we think something is cool :cool2: AND bonus! it embarrasses:blush: our kids. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter