The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

So this wasn't a happy parade at all, what a shame. I though everybody loves a parade.

Everyone loves a parade....unless someone rains on it. ;)

Thankfully, by the time the Great Debate occurred, we were only about 10 minutes from the end of the parade. And I have a very thick skin when I decide to wear my teflon-kevlar suit.

An hour... and I just caught up on the news on TV. There were over 120,000 people at the parade.

Meanwhile..home on the ranch with my 256 photos from the hour...:sad2:

:scratchin That lady might have a point. Maybe it won't kill me not to have a couple of pictures.

:lmao:

An hour... and I just caught up on the news on TV. There were over 120,000 people at the parade.

Meanwhile..home on the ranch with my 256 photos from the hour...:sad2:

:scratchin That lady might have a point. Maybe it won't kill me not to have a couple of pictures.

:lmao:

257 was going to be so good, and you didn't get it.

How long was the parade? 11 minutes.

10 minutes too long.

The parade was about an hour long. We started looking for a spot at 10 am. I think the pre-parade welcome by the indigenous people started at 11 am. We were starting to make tracks just after noon. And we were based at the start of the parade!

You were only a handful of hours ahead of me on that though. Is it Friday yet?

Friday morning already and it's bucketing down rain. I'm gonna wait 5 minutes to see if it clears a little.

Typical Melbourne weather. If you don't like it, wait 5 minutes. The rain moved away after about 7 minutes so that I could get outside without getting too wet. :thumbsup2

It's go to know you have got a nice day in. Now that's it's getting back to work it can rain some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter