The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

Row - I lost my Mom in Sept of this year - and there will be up and downs.

I am an orphan now...my dad died in 2000.

so if you need someone to talk to...you can talk to me.

We just found out a that a friend of ours son, 21, just died - our son knew him. So we are going through a lost agian.

Suicide or not - death is not easy - we amy not have the answers that we want or want to hear the answers.

on the other - I found the new home :)

I want the penthouse, please, mr. Resort manager

Mindy

is my villa ready yet? can somene get the resort manager to the front desk please!! what kind of resort is this?

is my villa ready yet? can somene get the resort manager to the front desk please!! what kind of resort is this?

not one that is focused on customer service...i have been waiting forever for my penthouse!! :confused3:rotfl:

Well really now.... I had ordered my Mint Julep over 30 minutes ago. And my cabana boy still has not arrived yet with it. I hope he has in mind a very good excuse for his tardiness. Last time, it was that the bartender had words with him. He hasn't told me yet, about what. But I believe it centered around me. :)

Well really now.... I had ordered my Mint Julep over 30 minutes ago. And my cabana boy still has not arrived yet with it. I hope he has in mind a very good excuse for his tardiness. Last time, it was that the bartender had words with him. He hasn't told me yet, about what. But I believe it centered around me. :)

mmm...i think we need a new resort manager!!!!!:rolleyes1

so i dont think brett gets what we are talking about kids... soo bret, since we consider this chat thread "paradise" we have closed the other thread and opened this one cause we hit our limit, anyhow so this one is called "the new misfit island resort" as in like we are at our own little "resort",we grew from island to resort... get it?

not one that is focused on customer service...i have been waiting forever for my penthouse!! :confused3:rotfl:

y do u get the penthouse?

omg gisele, making trouble again? :rotfl::rotfl2:

well i fugured i'd get it since the "resort manager" is my boyfriend..but u can have it, i want my villa! lol

hey i sent you the siggy did u get it?

so i dont think brett gets what we are talking about kids... soo bret, since we consider this chat thread "paradise" we have closed the other thread and opened this one cause we hit our limit, anyhow so this one is called "the new misfit island resort" as in like we are at our own little "resort",we grew from island to resort... get it?

This will take awhile for me to get use to this thread.

Hey there Matt. I just uploaded "The Magic, The Memories, and You!" on youtube awhile ago and how do u like it? I got a front row spot for the show and it turned out good.

"The Magic, The Memories, and You!"

You might of though you had caught me here Bret, But I had already watched. I'm in the middle of your TR too. Video came out really good , it is a tricky spot since the bottom of the show is cut into by bushes by most of the viewing area. Hopefully seeing that show is in my future.

You might of though you had caught me here Bret, But I had already watched. I'm in the middle of your TR too. Video came out really good , it is a tricky spot since the bottom of the show is cut into by bushes by most of the viewing area. Hopefully seeing that show is in my future.

Yea, you have started this thread. When I videotaped The Magic, The Memories, and You in front of IASW, I was thinking of zooming in to get better video of the show. But after seeing those videos on youtube I had to zoom out in order to get most of the projection. I put the tripod at its highest and it still turned out well when you see people walking at IASW queue.

Are you going to DL in less than a month?

Hello everyone! I had dinner with my parents tonight it was good. We had pancakes and they had bacon, but now my hair has a lingering bacon smell so gross! I still need to watch Idol tonight and don't have much else on the agenda.

Brenner, that sounds really good. I think I'll make that soon. Though maybe sausage instead of bacon.

Yea, you have started this thread. When I videotaped The Magic, The Memories, and You in front of IASW, I was thinking of zooming in to get better video of the show. But after seeing those videos on youtube I had to zoom out in order to get most of the projection. I put the tripod at its highest and it still turned out well when you see people walking at IASW queue.

Are you going to DL in less than a month?

Yeah I wonder how the show looks in the que up close though the people didn't seem to stop and pause to look.

I was also thinking of a split view showing closer up of each side and cut out the middle area.

Still i think you got a better video because you weren't zooming in and out.

Within a month isn't likely but in the Spring is a pretty sure thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter