The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

I like the pink roses in the 1st one - they remind me of my mom.

and the colors of the second one :)

here is a catch, i dont remember how i did the first one, or the second one!! RFLOL :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl: i can never do the same design twice!

here is a catch, i dont remember how i did the first one, or the second one!! RFLOL :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl: i can never do the same design twice!
:rotfl::rotfl2: - if i take just a hut can you do one that is close too both of them??? if not...no worries...I will choose one of them. :)

I did I am soo happy with his choice! :goodvibes

His choice to let go or keep?

I'm mildly ok with it. I probably would of kept chantel and got rid of Emily. For Brad that is. If i was choosing I would of got rid of Michelle much sooner.

i can redo the whole thing, but take the flower and color overlay it but with more pink, that one was a coated metallic pink.. so i figured u want brighter, so i will work on it tomorrow at work! LOL

i didnt get a penthouse, i got a shack, with no walls...

lol...i feel we all got the same thing...wait....isn't that you across the room??? the management seems to have booked us all in the same "hut"

ok guys.. i gotta get to bed so i can get up nd get to work so i can get through tomorrow and go to DLR!

yada yada....you gave the penthouse to your gf....fine...can i have my "hut" please....with flowers :)

There are flowers growing all around. The grounds are well manicured.

yes we got the same hut...what kind of resort is this??? i was more thinking of a nice large complex like in atlantis

lol...i feel we all got the same thing...wait....isn't that you across the room??? the management seems to have booked us all in the same "hut"

Oh great now we can have a gang toitey! :rotfl: :scared1: :hippie:

I am waiting for my next Mint Julep! I hope that Juan is still working tonight. For he is my most favorite cabana boy ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter