~*~The OFFICIAL 2014 Dates Thread - Come Join Us!~*~

Hi,
I see that you have July dates and I am running a July 2014 thread. If you are interested, we have a great group there and we would love to have you join us there as well as this thread.

This is the name of our thread.

*** The Official July 2014 thread, join us won't you? ***

Absolutely!!!!!

Does anyone know if they are still going to offer the Disney Junior Dance Party on Monday nights at HS during EMH in 2014?

We will be at World May 17th-24. Staying at POR princess room. I'm so looking forward to going, we are celebrating my DH 45th birthday, it has gone by fast. and If we could swing it with Disney our 25th annver in just 6 months later,maybe we could celerbrate it too....who knows? Just can't wait to be there.:cool1:

Me:laundy:
DH::drive:
DS:pirate:

pixiedust:222 more dayspixiedust:

We will be at World May 17th-24. Staying at POR princess room. I'm so looking forward to going, we are celebrating my DH 45th birthday, it has gone by fast. and If we could swing it with Disney our 25th annver in just 6 months later,maybe we could celerbrate it too....who knows? Just can't wait to be there.:cool1:

Me:laundy:
DH::drive:
DS:pirate:

pixiedust:222 more dayspixiedust:

We just stayed in a Royal Room in June! You're going to LOOOOOOOVE it!!!! Let me know if you have any questions or want to see any pics. The POR thread is amazing and so helpful!!

Another savings/credit this week, that is two weeks in a row that our return flight for January 2014 went down on SW. If you have booked with them, see if you flight has gone down. We now have a $200 credit to use for our May 2014 trip. :cool1::dance3::cool1:

Just had to share..

We are going 2/3-2/14 and then in Nov for the W&D 1/2. We decided to take the plunge and get Premier Passes as we live in SoCal.

The local bowling alley is doing a WDW league! So we are adding a third trip in August with the bowling league. :D

Hi Everyone! Booked 30th visit to Disney for March 8-14 at POFQ, for just me and the hubby. So very excited!!!:love2: Anyone else going in March???

AMo
AMu (2x)
AoA (2x)
POFQ (2x)
POR
Poly (2x)
CR
AKL
WL (3x)
FW
GF
Hilton DTD (2x)
Many day trips!::MinnieMo:mickeybar:tink:

We're in Florida from 10/18/14 - 11/1/2014
10/18-10/25 at ASM Family Suite
10/25-11/1 offsite at Marriott Grande Vista (can't beat big room for cheap thanks to step-father's timeshare!)

10 days in WDW
Universal to see Harry Potter
And I think we'll go to our first ever Disney water park! Not sure which one yet...

Hey 2014ers! :wave: I haven't posted here in forever. The last couple of months have been very busy. We had a family member who was seriously ill and then passed away, and now we're dealing with all the stuff that comes afterwards. :(

Anyhow, we're thinking WDW again for next year, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. If we go, we will for sure be staying offsite and it will likely be an October or November trip. That's all I know for now.

Sorry I kind of abandoned the thread. There has just been too much going on to keep up with it - I hope you all understand. :grouphug:

Hey 2014ers! :wave: I haven't posted here in forever. The last couple of months have been very busy. We had a family member who was seriously ill and then passed away, and now we're dealing with all the stuff that comes afterwards. :( Anyhow, we're thinking WDW again for next year, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. If we go, we will for sure be staying offsite and it will likely be an October or November trip. That's all I know for now. Sorry I kind of abandoned the thread. There has just been too much going on to keep up with it - I hope you all understand. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, and completely understandable to not be on he Dis. It's a lot to go through, emotionally, and all the other "stuff" - none of it is easy.... Well I hope you and your family are doing as well as they can.....

Hey 2014ers! :wave: I haven't posted here in forever. The last couple of months have been very busy. We had a family member who was seriously ill and then passed away, and now we're dealing with all the stuff that comes afterwards. :(

Anyhow, we're thinking WDW again for next year, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. If we go, we will for sure be staying offsite and it will likely be an October or November trip. That's all I know for now.

Sorry I kind of abandoned the thread. There has just been too much going on to keep up with it - I hope you all understand. :grouphug:

I am truly sorry for your loss... went thru a similar situation myself last year. Totally understand

Sorry for your loss. It is good to see you back on! Take care!

Sorry to hear that! Of course we understand and wish you the best. Take care!

Bearcats Fan so sorry to hear of your loss. I wish you well in getting through this most difficult time.

So sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

So sorry to hear about your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter