*** The Official 2014 - DLR -July Thread ***(We All Have Been There & Back Home)

Mom and I will be coming in as part of the Dis exclusive ABD trip on July 8th-11th, staying at the Grand Californian. Have no ADR's because of the limited ABD gives you we're probably doing places like Cafe Orleans or Hungry Bear.

:welcome:- Glad you are joining us... I'll put you in on the front page...:goodvibes

Noticed you were at Pop in July of 2012 What Days?.. We were at POFQ July of 2012 9th - 19th

You are doing a great job Bob :worship:
I'm having difficulty trying to get an itinerary together :confused3 but we are staying at Hojo's. Once I can get a plan sorted I'll post it.
:goodvibes

You are doing a great job Bob :worship:
I'm having difficulty trying to get an itinerary together :confused3 but we are staying at Hojo's. Once I can get a plan sorted I'll post it.
:goodvibes

:banana: - Thanks - Ok no problem... Glad you like the site. :woohoo: What time of day is it in Ireland?

Got to go and get my DD to school.. Next year she starts to Drive...:scared1:

Today was a big day for us!! Got our park tickets with 20% ebates from Orbitz :cool1: and reserved our room at Park Vue Inn!! I think I have almost all of my stuff done...now just to wait until july :scratchin

Today was a big day for us!! Got our park tickets with 20% ebates from Orbitz :cool1: and reserved our room at Park Vue Inn!! I think I have almost all of my stuff done...now just to wait until july :scratchin

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 I will update the front page... Congrat's

It's finally official, I bought our tickets using the ebates/Orbitz deal! My parents and I are taking my 4 nephews for everyone's first DL trip in July!! Not sure of our dates yet or our itenarary, but will let you know as our plans take shape.

It's finally official, I bought our tickets using the ebates/Orbitz deal! My parents and I are taking my 4 nephews for everyone's first DL trip in July!! Not sure of our dates yet or our itenarary, but will let you know as our plans take shape.

:thumbsup2 - Glad you were able to get your tickets.. I will put your email notification in my Dis-Email in box and watch out for your dates. :banana:

Glad your traveling with us to Disneyland, your family will have a blast...:yay:

:welcome:- Glad you are joining us... I'll put you in on the front page...:goodvibes

Noticed you were at Pop in July of 2012 What Days?.. We were at POFQ July of 2012 9th - 19th

It was the 10th-14th at Disney WOrld. I usually end up doing five days or so at WDW due to cost.

Mom and I will be coming in as part of the Dis exclusive ABD trip on July 8th-11th, staying at the Grand Californian. Have no ADR's because of the limited ABD gives you we're probably doing places like Cafe Orleans or Hungry Bear.

Did you see we have a change in Podcasters? John and Kevin are coming with us now. No Kathy and T. Happy John and Kevin will be there. Sad Kathy and Teresa won't be.

Kim

:banana: - Thanks - Ok no problem... Glad you like the site. :woohoo: What time of day is it in Ireland?

Got to go and get my DD to school.. Next year she starts to Drive...:scared1:

It's almost 8:30 pm here now, we're 8 hrs ahead of Disneyland/CA.
Your dd will start driving next yr? :eek: My eldest dd is 14 and 17 is the age here to start driving although legally you can drive a tractor here at 16 :rotfl2:

It's almost 8:30 pm here now, we're 8 hrs ahead of Disneyland/CA.
Your dd will start driving next yr? :eek: My eldest dd is 14 and 17 is the age here to start driving although legally you can drive a tractor here at 16 :rotfl2:

WOW!! Tractor... I can just imagine the look on my DD face if I told her she could only drive a tractor in the country... :lmao:

She has her I on either a Roush Mustang or the new Mercedes with a price tag under 30,000

I want her to pick the Mercedes because the Mustang is about 25,000 more than the Mercedes. All I can say is Please :worship: decide on the lesser $$ and safer of the 2 cars..

So that means you are 6 hours ahead of Texas..:thumbsup2

The picture of my DD and I on the left is a little misleading to all of you..:lmao: so I will post a picture of our group and introduce everyone from right to left..

Lucy (Midori's BF) - Midori - Kathleen (Lucy's Mom) and Myself (OK, I get it - I know I kinda look a few years older)

Lucy and Midori have been school friends since Kinder... and they will go to High School together.. We invited them to vacation with us to WDW last year and NOW!!!! They are hooked...:cool1:

Awe! Photos are so cute RHMH! You daughter is beautiful =)

I am working on a possible trip in July! Nothing official yet though. Hoping around the 20th for 2-3 days. Hoping to stay at the PPH or the DLH. I was thinking a suite, but I think 2 adjoining rooms would be better (cheaper and more beds) Trying to talk my dad into coming with us. He hasn't been in 10 years and has never been since I have had my DS6 and DS4. They are so fun to go with right now. They think everything is real and I really want my dad to see that before they get too old. My mom has been with the kids a lot. LOL. But of course I want her to go again (she hasn't been since Cars Land has been open). We will see if I can talk them into going! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Awe! Photos are so cute RHMH! You daughter is beautiful =)

I am working on a possible trip in July! Nothing official yet though. Hoping around the 20th for 2-3 days. Hoping to stay at the PPH or the DLH. I was thinking a suite, but I think 2 adjoining rooms would be better (cheaper and more beds) Trying to talk my dad into coming with us. He hasn't been in 10 years and has never been since I have had my DS6 and DS4. They are so fun to go with right now. They think everything is real and I really want my dad to see that before they get too old. My mom has been with the kids a lot. LOL. But of course I want her to go again (she hasn't been since Cars Land has been open). We will see if I can talk them into going! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

:welcome: Dis Friend -- Thanks for the compliment - Looks like you have a plan in place..:) I will tentatively put you in until I hear from later.....

Doing the :cool1: my Photopass Plus came in the mail today! WOOT! I was thinking the stock pictures on the disc would be the same as the one I got in 2012, but they are all different! :goodvibes: It was nice to have it come in today as it is snowing and freezing cold here!

Doing the :cool1: my Photopass Plus came in the mail today! WOOT! I was thinking the stock pictures on the disc would be the same as the one I got in 2012, but they are all different! :goodvibes: It was nice to have it come in today as it is snowing and freezing cold here!

YAY!! :banana:for the Photopass +

I'm sorry----- The Northern part of the country have been receiving excessive amount of bad weather this year... Wishing for :beach:to come your way... July can't come fast enough...RIGHT?

YAY!! :banana:for the Photopass +

I'm sorry----- The Northern part of the country have been receiving excessive amount of bad weather this year... Wishing for :beach:to come your way... July can't come fast enough...RIGHT?

Can't wait for the sunshine!

WOW!! Tractor... I can just imagine the look on my DD face if I told her she could only drive a tractor in the country... :lmao:

She has her I on either a Roush Mustang or the new Mercedes with a price tag under 30,000

:scared: I almost choked on my tea reading that!!

Great pic :goodvibes when I figure out how to do it I'll add one.

Love how everyone is very organised, I really need to get on with it.
I'm thinking of going to Disneyland Park on July 4th, am I mad? I know it will be busy but it we steer more towards shows etc and keep the rides for another day, will it be do-able? We will avoid the parks on the sat & sun 5th & 6th, hopefully it will have calmed down by Monday :rolleyes1

:scared: I almost choked on my tea reading that!!

Great pic :goodvibes when I figure out how to do it I'll add one.

Love how everyone is very organised, I really need to get on with it.
I'm thinking of going to Disneyland Park on July 4th, am I mad? I know it will be busy but it we steer more towards shows etc and keep the rides for another day, will it be do-able? We will avoid the parks on the sat & sun 5th & 6th, hopefully it will have calmed down by Monday :rolleyes1

:lmao: - get ready because I am full of fun remarks when it come to my DD and I.. She run our family for sure. You see my signature below. DD listening to music ::yes:: and me doing the all of the domestic work..:rotfl2:

I would be happy to assist with this if you want me to email you the photo site to use and steps on how to... instead of you having to research it..

She run our family for sure. You see my signature below. DD listening to music ::yes:: and me doing the all of the domestic work..:rotfl2:

I would be happy to assist with this if you want me to email you the photo site to use and steps on how to... instead of you having to research it..

Typical of my house also ::yes::

Seems I can't upload a pic from my own library/album into a post so I've just changed my avatar pic. From left to right it's dd Niamh (Neve) 14, me (Tina) & dd Shauna 11 :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter