The official Club Penguin thread! Post all things Club Penguin here!

i am laughsngigle, i just started. i need pointers.

someone meet me somewhere!

also how do you earn money?

I am Disp (for DisneyPenguin ;) ) on Club Penguin! Also, how do you send instant messages? I know how to bring them up, but does anyone know how to type words? I can only send 1 letter out... :confused3

dancegrl1093 said:
i am laughsngigle, i just started. i need pointers.

someone meet me somewhere!

also how do you earn money?

ok meet me at the pizza place in us server,frostbite server and i'll get you started on earning money

Jackoman said:
I am Disp (for DisneyPenguin ;) ) on Club Penguin! Also, how do you send instant messages? I know how to bring them up, but does anyone know how to type words? I can only send 1 letter out... :confused3
you cant also meat me at frostbite us pizza place

I am in my igloo. and ppl were reporting jkmj bc he was robbing the Pizza Parlor. :confused3

jkmj said:
yes but robbing a pizza parlor does not fit in with any other reasons lol :rotfl:
Found the dojo. It's boring. It's by the Ski Village.
It can mean "none of above under mean" :confused3

I'm in the agent thing, (w/ black penguins) to find the Blue Penguins.

not there is a penguin saying he/she is a puffle. How Odd. I have to be back at my igloo in 15 minutes to Check on ClubBlueJr. (my puffle)

sorry ppl, i forgot to log off!!! i went to the pizza parlor, but was obviously too late. anyways, can someone plz tell me where i can find the mini-games? so far i can only find astro barrier!

I made another penguin, and his name is Keybladeguy. Let's all meet at Frostbite at the Dance Club. :)

Jackoman said:
I made another penguin, and his name is Keybladeguy. Let's all meet at Frostbite at the Dance Club. :)
I seen you. I'm in Dance Club Also. PrincessClub!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter