The official Club Penguin thread! Post all things Club Penguin here!

Does anyone know if you can get any items that are not availaible as a non member, and you are a non member? Do you have to play for a while? Please help!

This thread is going down, here is a nice BUMP. :bounce:

Heyy i have The official club penguin where you have to pay i pay 5.95 a month my name on it is percyrdg :sunny:

Wow does anyone post here anymore? Let's meet at Frostbite dance place upper floor!

I wonder why no one has posted here for a while...Bump!

Anyone check out CP? It's WESTERN PARTY! :banana: Bump!

Óh and by the way, I was cammed today.
My inferion magic was sroln.
Srry if I miss spelt it, i forgott the real spelling.

nobody has posted on here in a long time but there is that hunt to look for the missing instruments has anybody completed that yet if so can you help me i can't find the last two instruments shown. i have found the piano, all the pieces to the drum set and the guitar. it seems like i've clicked everywhere in every room to try and find the last two but i can't seem to find it. if anybody knows where it is and could help me i would greatly appreciate it :thumbsup2

EDIT: nevermind i found them all

and how many of you are paid members?

I joined club penguin about a month ago :). My name is Jenna Gurl, I found 1 instrument...cant find any other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter