<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

Currently going through the thread and putting it all into a PDF file. Currently on page 24. If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

Oh i would love a copy. crankybrandie@ yahoo .com

Im looking forward to it! Thanks for doing this. A very ambitious undertaking, and you have complete appreciation! :worship:

Cracked Wheat Rye Bread
Biergarten, Germany, Epcot

2 cups cold milk
2 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons salt
3 eggs
2 cups coarse rye meal
5 1/2 cups bread flour
2 packages active dry yeast

Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer equipped with a dough hook. Blend well for about 10 minutes. Remove dough hook and allow dough to rest for 20 minutes.
Turn dough out onto a floured board and knead lightly into a long roll. Cut into 30 equal pieces and form into balls. Flatten slightly and place on a large, lightly greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk. *
Bake in a preheated 400-F oven for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
* Made 2 loaves and it took about 6 hours in a warm place to double.

I was going to make this, but the recipe puzzles me. Shouldn't a cracked wheat bread call for some cracked wheat? :confused3

Currently going through the thread and putting it all into a PDF file. Currently on page 24. If anybody wants a copy, let me know.

Love this thread.
Could you please send me the pdf file. Sent you a Pm.
Thanks so much

I don't know if this has already been suggested :confused3 but I'm waaaay to lazy to look through these 200+ pages :p . I just got back from Disney a couple days ago :sad: my Mom and I decided to try the Wishes Dessert Party and in my hast, and excitement! I guzzled 20+ Mango Shooters. Does anyone know the recipe for them? So I can guzzle 20 more. ;)

Just a quick note... I'm still plugging away, though it's taking longer then I thought. But we're getting there. My son has been sick so that's adding some time, but I'm going to be staying home to take care of him so I may get caught up.

To everybody who sent PMs, I'm not ignoring you... I got like 50 of them and just haven't had a chance to respond yet. LoL!

LoL!

Just curious.... what percentage completed are you?

---Paul in Southern NJ

I would love a copy of the pdf as well. My email is mickey4president76@yahoo.com. I made the risotto from Le Cellier this weekend with boneless rosemary pork chops and it was amazing!! My DH insisted that I double the recipe for the risotto. By the time that I got to adding the cheese at the end, there was so much ,and it was so thick, that I had to have him finish making it for me. I made it on Saturday, the left overs were gone on Sunday, and the DSs keep bugging me to make it again.

I don't know if this has already been suggested :confused3 but I'm waaaay to lazy to look through these 200+ pages :p . I just got back from Disney a couple days ago :sad: my Mom and I decided to try the Wishes Dessert Party and in my hast, and excitement! I guzzled 20+ Mango Shooters. Does anyone know the recipe for them? So I can guzzle 20 more. ;)

You don't need to scroll through pages and pages just go to the Index (it's stickied at the top of this forum) and look up your favorites (hit control F and a small box will open on the top right, type in what you want and if it's there it will
highlight it for you).

EDIT: I looked and it's not there.

this recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens and not tested for home use. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version.

Tusker House
Basmati Rice with Toasted Almonds

Ingredients

1 lb. basmati rice
3 cups water
2 Tbsp. canola olive oil blend
1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
1/8 teas. ground black pepper
2 each cinnamon sticks
1/2 each lemon cut in wedges
1 cup toasted almonds
1 Tbsp. Green Cardamom seeds

Procedure
1. Rinse Rice under cold water until water runs clear, around 20
minutes.
2. Put drained rice in rice cooker, cover with water, and add salt,
pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, oil & lemon and turn on. Stir every 10 minutes until done.
3. Remove from heat and toss into toasted almonds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter