~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

10 more sleeps for us, then a night of sleep on the train and we will wake up in ORLANDO!!!!!

8 sleeps!!! My DH says I'm acting like a child before Christmas lol. We told the kids this weekend and their reactions were priceless. We will be celebrating 3 of the six of our birthdays oldest DD turning 11 youngest DD turning 6 and me turning 35!!! After this trip I will have to try and convince my DH we will need to go again on our other 2 kids bdays since its "unfair" two of them got to go on theirs. Lol.

16 days before I can trade all this snow for some sunshine! We're taking our 21 month old son on his first trip, my DH and I can't wait!
Knowing that I'll be able to walk around without a coat in three weeks makes the 2.5 hour commute in the snow this morning bearable.
WOO!

I just booked a surprise trip for my 5 year old daughter. Just the two of us! We'll be there this Saturday (Jan. 19th) and we'll be there through Tuesday. We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

I'm so excited and I can't wait for her to find out! I'm getting one of my friends to pretend to be Ariel (her favorite Disney princess) to call her on Saturday morning to invite her over to Disney!

Only 4 days to the trip!!

Kristen

:goodvibes

I just booked a surprise trip for my 5 year old daughter. Just the two of us! We'll be there this Saturday (Jan. 19th) and we'll be there through Tuesday. We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I'm so excited and I can't wait for her to find out! I'm getting one of my friends to pretend to be Ariel (her favorite Disney princess) to call her on Saturday morning to invite her over to Disney! Only 4 days to the trip!! Kristen :goodvibes

How sweet! We are surprising our 5 year old too! 14 more days. We are celebrating her bday on the 30th by having lunch with Cinderella. I hope you have an awesome trip with your daughter.

I just booked a surprise trip for my 5 year old daughter. Just the two of us! We'll be there this Saturday (Jan. 19th) and we'll be there through Tuesday. We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

I'm so excited and I can't wait for her to find out! I'm getting one of my friends to pretend to be Ariel (her favorite Disney princess) to call her on Saturday morning to invite her over to Disney!

Only 4 days to the trip!!

Kristen

I think this is a super way to tell her she is going to Disney! I hope your trip is great!

We surprised our girls last year with a clue hunt around the house...index cards leading to the next one withe the next clue on it, taking them all over the house. We had the car all packed and as soon as the last clue was found we took off! It was so much fun and they had one of those Disney commercial-risqué freak outs lol. Got it all on video and I still love to watch it!

10 more sleeps for us, then a night of sleep on the train and we will wake up in ORLANDO!!!!!

Are you taking the auto train out of Lorton? or a regular train? on the 24th? My adult daughter and I will be on the auto train on the 24th! We could have a DisMeet if you are also!

Are you taking the auto train out of Lorton? or a regular train? on the 24th? My adult daughter and I will be on the auto train on the 24th! We could have a DisMeet if you are also!

No , just the plain ole Amtrak! I hear the auto train is great though!!

I'm here too and I haven't had any issues everyone has been really nice. What stunk was the alarm someone must have set then checked out at 4:30 this morning. Or at least that's when I heard it. Had to be the loudest ever, lol. After about 10 minutes I had to call the front desk, they were out quickly to turn it off. But then another alarm with a person who snoozed a few times. Either POFQ has the loudest alarms ever or very thin walls. Still enjoy it here tho dde03

Glad you're having fun. Today has been better. We were bummed when we got back Monday to the closed pool with no warning (or maybe I missed it)?! We had promised my 2 year old a swim in exchange for not waiting 45 mins at HS to see Buzz & Woody. We were carted over to RS which want bad just a bit of a bummer. Hope you have a great rest of your stay.

We're rounding out our week at Ohana tonight. I had my characters booked at the 160 day mark but everything else I booked in the last couple weeks. Be Our Guest had no openings but I walked up mid day yesterday and she had a stack of cancellation times for dinner last night. It was delicious and so much fun. Other ADR dinners we got last minute are:

Portobellos
Fulton's Crab House
Le Cellier
Flying Fish (best meal yet!)
Ohana

Don't give up and if you are on property try going to or calling the restaurant direct.

Lines have been low since Monday when all the other marathoners left. Other than a few aches and pains of park walking after long runs we've had a great time. There's nothing like seeing a 2.5 year old princess light up at meeting her favorites for the first time.

I learned a lot on our first trip in 8 years especially with a 2.5yr old & 15month old.

Have fun!!

Kristen

How fun to be able to surprise her. :) We will be there the same time as you. We arrive on the 17th and leave on the 25th. We are staying in the preferred rooms at CBR. Not sure if we will be in Martinique or North Trinidad.

Hope you have a wonderful time. :goodvibes

Less than 48 hours from now and we will be in our room at DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :goodvibes :banana:

We are now in single digits til we arrive! :cool1::cool1:

I have so many things to do. I have an ear infection that is NOT getting better. :sick: So its slowing me down.

We are now in single digits til we arrive! :cool1::cool1: I have so many things to do. I have an ear infection that is NOT getting better. :sick: So its slowing me down.

Us too! Aw, I hope you get better soon.

This last week will be pretty busy, partly for the trip's preparation, and I'll all for that!

Waaaaah!!! Right now the weather for Saturday the 25th shows a 60% chance of rain. I only have two days to do the parks and that is one of them. Hope the forecast changes for the better and not worse!!

Waaaaah!!! Right now the weather for Saturday the 25th shows a 60% chance of rain. I only have two days to do the parks and that is one of them. Hope the forecast changes for the better and not worse!!
Poncho and enjoy, rain could help keep people away so you can do more. Though sunshine is always nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter