~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

As many times as I have been to Disney I should know the answer to this. Can park tickets be purchased at the international gateway entrance to Epcot or only at the front park entrance?

Yeah, there are ticket stands there! Not as many as the front entrance of course though, so come early if you're planning rope drop or another crowded time.

Woohoo! We are here now! Checked into the Hyatt MCO. Relaxing until tomorrow when we get on the magic express to the Dream!!

One week from today we will be at Disney World! My family of seven is staying at Bay Lake Tower in a two bedroom theme park view. We have two adult birthdays to celebrate and this is my five-year-old grandson's first trip to Disney World! Everyone is super excited!
I hope we get some nice swimming weather. Temperature is going to be in the single digits here in Ohio. Brrr!! :dance3:

Just returned today from a ten day stay! Any questions, just ask!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

OMG! Accidentally called 800-WDW-CNCL on speakerphone instead of 407-WDW-CNCL to cancel a reservation for later this week.

The 800 number greeting begins with "Hey, Sexy!" I immediately hung up but my four-year old overheard and is now running around the house going "Hey, Sexy" and doing her interpretation of a sexy dance.

Note to self: Memorize the area code for Disney.

***Only two more sleeps!***

I'm so excited I can't stand it!!! We arrive at POR for a whole 7 days worth of magic on the 27th :) the last weeks are always the hardest :( hoping for nice weather and a dip in the pool for my princesses. Anyone else be staying with us???

We arrive 30th for 5 nights at POR. So ready!

OMG! Accidentally called 800-WDW-CNCL on speakerphone instead of 407-WDW-CNCL to cancel a reservation for later this week.

The 800 number greeting begins with "Hey, Sexy!" I immediately hung up but my four-year old overheard and is now running around the house going "Hey, Sexy" and doing her interpretation of a sexy dance.

Note to self: Memorize the area code for Disney.

***Only two more sleeps!***

I'm sorry but that is funny!

At 10:10 tomorrow morning we'll be landing in Orlando for our 8 day/7 night stay at Wilderness Lodge!

Our flight leaves tomorrow night and as it turns out, DS3 woke up today with a bad cough and fever. Hoping for the best.

DMCastner said:
Our flight leaves tomorrow night and as it turns out, DS3 woke up today with a bad cough and fever. Hoping for the best.

Ugghh... I feel for you!! My 2 year old was coughing ALL night last night and her 2 year molars are coming in. We start the drive down from PA on Tuesday night and now they are calling for snow!!! Hoping for the best over here too... good luck!!! And hope your little guy's fever passes quickly!!!

Hey! 10 days until our magical surprise vacation! Just wanted some input on our dining selections and and recommendations that may be better than what I have ADR for...sadly I have not been able to get a BOG ADR for a party of 5. 29th- lunch @ Crystal Palace 30th (DD b-day) lunch @ CRT Dinner @ Chef Mickey's Still needing needing to add 1 adult to the above though. 31st lunch @ Hollywood & Vine 1st Dinner @ Coral Reef Because we've never been and our kids are 5 & 2 we really wanted to do character sit down meals. Suggestions? Info? Thoughts?

We walked up to BOG on the day we wanted dinner. They had just opened for lunch. They had a stack of cancellations they were filling. We got in for 6 people at 4pm that night. I actually asked her to hold it and then stood there and called disney dining to cancel our other reservation to make sure we weren't charged for last min canceling. There was no issue at all! It was delicious and Beast walked through & took Picts with everyone on their way out.

FP for BOG lunch is random and still in trial but keep an eye on it. Everyone we talked to said lunch is the best bang for your buck there but I was thrilled to get in for dinner.

Ugghh... I feel for you!! My 2 year old was coughing ALL night last night and her 2 year molars are coming in. We start the drive down from PA on Tuesday night and now they are calling for snow!!! Hoping for the best over here too... good luck!!! And hope your little guy's fever passes quickly!!!

Oh no!!! Thank you for the well wishes and sending the same your way. I luckily snagged a doc appt for 8:30AM tomorrow as a precaution. He's hanging out now telling me he needs to get his rest because Doc McStuffins said so. Bless him for having the right attitude. Good luck again!

We walked up to BOG on the day we wanted dinner. They had just opened for lunch. They had a stack of cancellations they were filling. We got in for 6 people at 4pm that night. I actually asked her to hold it and then stood there and called disney dining to cancel our other reservation to make sure we weren't charged for last min canceling. There was no issue at all! It was delicious and Beast walked through & took Picts with everyone on their way out. FP for BOG lunch is random and still in trial but keep an eye on it. Everyone we talked to said lunch is the best bang for your buck there but I was thrilled to get in for dinner.

How long was the wait for lunch at BOG for those without FP? Just curious.

One week from today we will be at Disney World! My family of seven is staying at Bay Lake Tower in a two bedroom theme park view. We have two adult birthdays to celebrate and this is my five-year-old grandson's first trip to Disney World! Everyone is super excited!
I hope we get some nice swimming weather. Temperature is going to be in the single digits here in Ohio. Brrr!! :dance3:

You are going to love it! We did BLT 2 bedroom garden view a few years ago…it was amazing. I requested one of the rooms at the end closest to Space Mountain but it was still deemed GV and we watched the fireworks every night from our balcony! What a view. Enjoy! :cool1:

daizieduck said:
Grrr. Now it shows snow for my area Thursday. Hope our flight doesn't get delayed or cancelled.

Same here!! Actually our snow storm is hitting tomorrow and we were supposed to leave at 7pm tomorrow night. Now we are leaving at 3am tomorrow morning (we are driving from PA) to get out of here ahead of the storm. I am running around like a chicken without a head getting the house cleaned, laundry done and bags packed!!! Thank God I sent my daughter to daycare today, no way I would get everything done with my little tornado following me.. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter