The Official Teen Cruise Board for Christmas Cruise 2004!

Today was long and boring but thats ok. i am really happy!!!!! tomorrow is late start and that is good because i need some sleep!!!!! my eyes hurt because i just got my eyebrows waxed like 30 min ago. anyways what is everyone doin???? well g2g bye bye

hey everybody

nobody comes on the boards...well not nobody but yea...u get it... lol

today was pretty boring for me...wake up early for spanish...then school...then home...then sleep! lol

Today was really long!!!!! I almost fell asleep in boss. o well. i still don't feel very good!!!! tomorrow i have to TA then i'm watchin movies with friends. well i g2g eat!!

Yay! Valentine's is a comin! Oh joy! I am going to make a shirt that says "Down With Valentines!" Because I am single, and it will be awesome. And I will have people sign it who believe the same thing.

Well since i have got back from the cruise I aquired a GF lol...hey alicia,, check out the cruise video i was working on while on the cruise....click the link in my profile :-D..its FINALLY done..took forever cause im lazy lol.

tinkdancer said:
Yay! Valentine's is a comin! Oh joy! I am going to make a shirt that says "Down With Valentines!" Because I am single, and it will be awesome. And I will have people sign it who believe the same thing.
oOoOoOoOo...i like the sound of that!:teeth: :earboy2: make me one too!!! ;) :rolleyes:

Thats a cool idea alicia!!! to bad i have a bf!! O well. anyways how was everyones day??? Mine wasn't very good. I stayed home from school sick and I am bored out of my mind!!!!!! There is nothing to do and i can't go anywhere because i didn't go to school and no one else is home. well g2g!!

hey everybody!

i really want to go on that 5/27/06 cruise but i dont think i can...:-(...*tear*

yea...sounds like fun...i wish...i hope...i could go

im bored...whats new? lol

ill ttyl

this is a lame post
lol

tinkdancer said:

hey i'm single and i believe in valentines day :p

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
down with valentines day ha
good one
nice joke i needed that laugh for today thank you

Thanks for the Rude Comment, Jim.

Oh, I forgot, it's going to say, "Treats Accepted Though"

It's great. :D

Hey!!!! Today was really good and I'm feeling alot better!!!! I cleaned like mad today!!! I cleand and vacumed the car. I hate cleaning so it was kinda wierd but w/e!! Thats ok!!! I just got back from the movies we saw In Good Company!!! It was soooooo good!!!!! well g2g

tinkdancer said:
Thanks for the Rude Comment, Jim.

alicia you of all people should know that my name is gregg
but why are you being so mean to jim and me?
what did we ever do to you
:idea: how about you leaving me alone and if it isn't too much trouble leave him alone too
:wave2: good bye

no offense to alicia and GreGg, but can we stop fighting?? im not trying to sound like a witch but yea, its not nice! so....

my weekend was ok...i guess....and yours? hope yours wasnt as boring as mine...

well ill ttyl...i gotta run...

well my weekend sucked because i got it drilled into me that my i am jim and gregg
but i'm not and she owes me an appology for these acusations

pc out

Hey!!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!! I am feelin better!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for this weekend!!! Friday night movies at aubreys house. Saturday cheesecake factory and everybody spending the night!!!! Sunday church and the superbowl!!!!!!!! yay!!!! we r havin a party at youth group!!!!!!!!!!!! well g2g o and tomorrow is yoga at dance that should be soooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. sorry that u didn't have a good weekend gregg!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter