*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Just got our points loaded into our membership on our 4th vgf contract. Closed in early July. We also own at BLT and use those points for other resort stays if we want to try others out. If we use VGF points, we stay at VGF. Love the rooms here, the resort is great. Next stay, Christmas week 2021.. Hopefully

Last edited:
Just got our points loaded into our membership on our 3rd vgf contract. Closed in early July. We also own at BLT and use those points for other resort stays if we want to try others out. If we use VGF points, we stay at VGF. Love the rooms here, the resort is great. Next stay, Christmas week 2021.. Hopefully

Best time to go! We have two GF and I wish I had bought more. I think prices will only go up with the walkway!!

Best time to go! We have two GF and I wish I had bought more. I think prices will only go up with the walkway!!
Just got our points loaded into our membership on our 3rd vgf contract. Closed in early July. We also own at BLT and use those points for other resort stays if we want to try others out. If we use VGF points, we stay at VGF. Love the rooms here, the resort is great. Next stay, Christmas week 2021.. Hopefully

:welcome: to you both!! I’ll get you both up under the Owner’s List!!

I understand how you both feel! One stay was all it took for us to want points there! We purchased them two weeks later!

Last edited:

Eagerly awaiting that walkway! I remember our first trip to Disney, 7 years ago, we stayed at the Polynesian. We saw what looked like a path leaving the magic kingdom and thought it would be nice to walk back, the path that led to nowhere.

Another VGF owner here as we 150 points back in 2014. We need about 110 more so we can do a long 2 bedroom trip every other year. For the odd years, we just bought 230 Riviera points so we are covered!

Another VGF owner here as we 150 points back in 2014. We need about 110 more so we can do a long 2 bedroom trip every other year. For the odd years, we just bought 230 Riviera points so we are covered!

:welcome: Happy you found us! Hope you get those 110 points soon! Sounds like a great plan! I already added you The Owner List!! 🙂

I'm not familiar with the robe "thing". At the end of the stay do you leave them for housekeeping to clean/reuse? I wouldn't imagine it's your "gift".
Also, I can't wait to do in-room dining there. Am I the only one who's NEVER experienced room service before? Any tips?

I'm not familiar with the robe "thing". At the end of the stay do you leave them for housekeeping to clean/reuse? I wouldn't imagine it's your "gift".
Also, I can't wait to do in-room dining there. Am I the only one who's NEVER experienced room service before? Any tips?

You just use it (if you want to) and put it back! 😁

I am not an GFV owner (yet!) but I have been lucky enough to have stayed in a studio twice :cloud9: I have a three night stay in a studio booked for right after Thanksgiving and cannot wait :love: Here are some pictures from my first stay in a standard view studio room 1315 and you can clearly see why I fell in love with the GFV :yay:

20190504_154749.jpg

20190504_155941.jpg20190504_155847.jpg20190504_155902.jpg20190504_173558.jpg

I am not an GFV owner (yet!) but I have been lucky enough to have stayed in a studio twice :cloud9: I have a three night stay in a studio booked for right after Thanksgiving and cannot wait :love: Here are some pictures from my first stay in a standard view studio room 1315 and you can clearly see why I fell in love with the GFV :yay:

View attachment 526840

View attachment 526833View attachment 526834View attachment 526835View attachment 526836

There’s no time like the present to become one!! 😉 Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!! Would it be ok if I posted on Page 1?

There’s no time like the present to become one!! 😉 Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!! Would it be ok if I posted on Page 1?

Absolutely feel free to post any pictures, mrsap :goodvibes I would be honored to have you use them :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter