The People You Meet at WDW You Never Forget

I don't think I'll ever forget "Flash" Harry and his family. I was in the DSA at AKL and started up a conversation with this nice man who was from Belfast, Ireland. Boy, did he have some stories about growing up there! Also, we were both former non smokers who had stared up again to the disgust of our respective spouses. ;) Later on we bumped into each other at EPCOT, and I met his beautiful wife and his kids. They were a very nice family, and I'm glad I had the chance to meet them.

I also met a really nice couple from Tampa on the day my kids gave me the slip. They go to WDW a lot during the year, and we sat and talked on the wall between France and England for about an hour. They were so nice, friendly, and informative. :goodvibes

I've met a lot of really nice people that I won't forget, but unless I write a book within this post, I don't have room to mention them all here!

When I was an Attractions CM in Tomorrowland, I met a wonderful couple, Rachel and Richard Heller. They loved Disney and especially CMs. They took my picture for their website, and I gave Rachel a pin of either Chip or Dale (I don't remember which). She loved the chipmunks. I've ran into them a couple more times before I transferred out to another park. Now that I'm back in the Magic Kingdom, I hope to see them again.

Are they the same Rachel and Richard Heller that wrote the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter