The Split Personality Trip Report - Updated 12/16 Day 9

It seems that the one I picked out months ago is long sold, so I had to pick a second choice to settle for... :laughing:

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/goldenoak/neighborhoods/floor-plans/Cahill_Somerset.pdf
Somerset
Exterior would be the Alternate Italianate Elevation
Including all Options (Pool, Spa, Second Floor Expansion)

Nice...I am a little greedier...I am going for the Carolwood section. Except now ALL the homes have been sold in that area! Bummer! Now the house search starts all over again, LOL!

Nice...I am a little greedier...I am going for the Carolwood section. Except now ALL the homes have been sold in that area! Bummer! Now the house search starts all over again, LOL!
If memory serves, my first choice was in Carolwood, too! I waited too long though, and now I'm "stuck" in Marceline. Poor me! :rotfl:

You guys are hilarious....sigh...how awesome would it be to live there...

Yes, yes it would be awesome to live there! I enjoy looking over all the fabulous floor plans too! A girl has gotta dream! :)

I just found your PTR the other day...I am about half way through it. I am glad you and your daughter are getting to go back again!

Just catching back up! The photo of you and Kim in front of the Haunted Mansion really turned out nice. I also liked your photos of you and Cinderella.

Like you, I can't believe they bought a pandora bracelet with two charms for Zoe. But then again, it will be a nice souvenir of her first trip to WDW that she can enjoy wear as an adult. She can add a new charm each times she goes. I still have my charm bracelet that I started as a teenager. Of course, it was not nearly as expensive as a Pandora bracelet.

I actually found a bracelet with black and white beads on it that looks a lot like a Pandora bracelet. It has a similar look to it to the Disney Pandora beads but it only cost me 8.00. It was originally 20 dollars but I got it at a discount at Bergners. I wear it all the time and get lots of comments on it. Comments even from women who own and wear Pandora bracelets. So, it must look prety good to others too. I just can't justify the price of the Pandora bracelet and beads at this time.

Hi Lynn! I didn't realize you had started your trip report! Last I read on the PTR, you were on the fence? Anyway, all here and caught up! The trip looks great so far. I have to say I think the Cinderella short of yours is my favorite! :)

Just catching back up! The photo of you and Kim in front of the Haunted Mansion really turned out nice. I also liked your photos of you and Cinderella.

Like you, I can't believe they bought a pandora bracelet with two charms for Zoe. But then again, it will be a nice souvenir of her first trip to WDW that she can enjoy wear as an adult. She can add a new charm each times she goes. I still have my charm bracelet that I started as a teenager. Of course, it was not nearly as expensive as a Pandora bracelet.

I actually found a bracelet with black and white beads on it that looks a lot like a Pandora bracelet. It has a similar look to it to the Disney Pandora beads but it only cost me 8.00. It was originally 20 dollars but I got it at a discount at Bergners. I wear it all the time and get lots of comments on it. Comments even from women who own and wear Pandora bracelets. So, it must look prety good to others too. I just can't justify the price of the Pandora bracelet and beads at this time.

I agree with the Pandora stuff. I like it and think it is really a nice way to remember your trip, but since I do not wear jewelry, it would be a total waste on me. I know she will appreciate it later in life.

I am glad to have some pictures of me and Kim together. I would take her back to WDW with me any day...her & I travel the same way.
:smooth:

Hi Lynn! I didn't realize you had started your trip report! Last I read on the PTR, you were on the fence? Anyway, all here and caught up! The trip looks great so far. I have to say I think the Cinderella short of yours is my favorite! :)

I decided to do one to put the good memories in writing. (and there were obviously many!) I liked the Cinderella shirt too, but the jewels did not hold up well in the heat...they started falling off! :rotfl: My favorite shirt is the one I wear on the next day...I will get that portion of the trip report done one day! I am actually waiting for Matt to download his phone pictures. I did not have my phone this day, so I have only a few photopass pictures. And he has some of one of the highlights of this day. He has been SUPER busy at his job, so he has not had a chance to do it yet, hence the holdup in posting the next day.

Thanks for following along!

Thanks to everyone for hanging in here with my report. I still have two more days to post. And the last one was by far one of my favorite days! I have the next day partially written, but as I mentioned above, I need to get Matt's pictures since I did not have my phone today, and he has some of at least one fun thing we did this day. So thanks for being patient!

Lynn

Thanks to everyone for hanging in here with my report. I still have two more days to post. And the last one was by far one of my favorite days! I have the next day partially written, but as I mentioned above, I need to get Matt's pictures since I did not have my phone today, and he has some of at least one fun thing we did this day. So thanks for being patient!

Lynn
waiting.gif

Gosh, I'm feeling the pressure! LOL!

Matt has finally given me the photos. Unfortunately, Comcast is being a pain in the rear. Our internet has been spotty at best! I can not wait for Google Fiber to get here in Nashville! As soon as it is available, I will be switching! Ugh!

So I will try to at least upload some shopping pictures this morning...while I should be working...just to stave off any more impatient memes...

So some of the things we bought on Thursday night at DTD:

I don't remember if I had mentioned the emergency that unfolded in front of us while waiting on the bus to DTD...apparently someone fainted near the pool area, because all of a sudden we see an ambulance going down the road...Matt mentioned someone is not having a good day at Disney...then we realized it was heading to our resort, and about that time a bunch of managers and a life guard ran out to the bus loading zone where the recue squad and the ambulance parked. They took a lady out on stretcher, but she appeared to be alert and talking.

Matt has finally given me the photos.
:dogdance:

Unfortunately, Comcast is being a pain in the rear. Our internet has been spotty at best!
:sad2: Oh comcast.......:sad2:

I can not wait for Google Fiber to get here in Nashville! As soon as it is available, I will be switching! Ugh!
DH would be over the moon if Google FIber became an option for us. LoL.

So some of the things we bought on Thursday night at DTD:
:thumbsup2

So its back to waiting patiently eh?
tumblr_masfwf7ekD1ro8qpo.gif

Mo and Billie have corrupted you too Rachel? I have the next day written and now I have pictures. I do have several errands to run tonight but if Comcast is cooperative, I will try to get that day posted!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter