• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Split Personality Trip Report - Updated 12/16 Day 9

Yep... She's more naughty then i am
throne-of-lies.gif

Sounds like you and Matt had a great day! First, the figment shirt is fantastic and this is from someone who is not the biggest figment fan! :p

Ugh, poopy photographer! We'll just ignore him, not even worth a comment!

Omg, do not ever mention falling asleep in spaceship earth to my DH; akin to sacrilege!! :)

The pearls are beautiful. And I need to give the caramel popcorn a try! I always hear it's fabulous.

We did have a good day. I need to get a picture of the back with the wings.

I am dead serious when I say this is the first time EVER that I made it through this ride without falling asleep (and it was hard to do, but I was determined that I was going to be able to text my son the news...he gives me a hard time about it! lol!)

That caramel corn is AWESOME!!!

Great update and sounds like you and Matt had a nice day at EPCOT except for the rude, obnoxious PP. I hate people who think they are better than others because of their preconceived notions about who might have more money than someone else. You cannot assume how much someone has in a bank account and how much someone is deep in debt. And I am guessing it is his parents who actually pay the bills for his home in the expensive neighborhood, not him. Someone should remind him of that! I have got this type of treatment before at the makeup counter or cashier at the nice department stores. I just smile and think, well, if you are working behind the counter, it is obvious that you have to work for a living like everyone else!

We did. I am with you on the just smile and move on...and yes, my guess is he was still being funded by mommy & daddy. But does not matter...we moved on and had a good time!

How scary! :scared:

I still need to cross this one off my bucket list! Hopefully next year! ::yes::

THIS LOOKS SO GOOD. WANT WANT WANT. :hyper:

Yeah you did, girl! :thumbsup2

WOOOOO! SCORE! :woohoo: Front row is the best, especially if you can get centered!

Yay! I'm so glad that he loved it! :goodvibes

The Morocco pavilion is WONDERFUL for just wandering and browsing! I can get lost in there! :cloud9:

What is UP with this?! I experience this with PP photographers all the time! It's so frustrating! >:(

I love this story! But I'm also super jealous! I did this once, back in 2009, and I picked the ugliest nastiest hairiest gnarliest oyster I could find in the tank... and got the most boring, average pearl ever. :laughing: Hoping I will have better luck this December! :goodvibes

Me too, girl! Another thing for my bucket list! I LOVE caramel! Om nom nom! :bitelip:

For next time: As you're facing the pyramid, it's to the right! There's a ramp that takes you right up and through a hidden side door! :thumbsup2

I've napped in the dump area for Spaceship Earth, but never ON the ride itself. :rotfl:

HOORAY for a good photographer to make up for the crappy one earlier! :cutie:

Twinsies! :P

Yup, that's us! :thumbsup2

You definitely need to try Kona. I will be honest, as I mentioned somewhere else, this is not one I would seek out, but it is really good. If it is convenient, then definitely try it. Or if you just want to try Tonga Toast, do they not serve it anymore in the quick service restaurant in the Poly? (they did at one time, but it may be long gone)

I love Soarin'! I could ride it several times in a trip.

Morocco is pretty nifty for browsing around in! I am amused by all it's nooks and crannies to explore.

You WILL have better luck next time you try the pearls. Also look for the ugly hairy ones that are getting good water/air flowing over them...that is what irritates the oysters and makes them grow the pearl (at least in my mind it is, so it must be true, lol!)

Thanks for the info about the ramp entrance for Mexico. I am sure that I will be discovering a lot of things like that from now on.

I really find it hard to stay awake on the portion of SE where you go backwards. For some reason that part always makes me sleepy!

The PP Photog on the way out was just super sweet. I enjoyed that!

Our May trip overlapped your May trip and Angel was my DS4 plush selection for this trip. That just struck me as funny.

First thanks for joining the fun! Do you have a trip report going? I love to read others that were there at the same time!

Zoe just knew it was Stitch's girlfriend and she knew that her mommy's favorite character was Stitch, and she is pink...so she was all about Angel! :) LOL! I was surprised to see so much Angel plush there at all...I expected to see Stitch at least in the Dump Shop near the ride, but was surprised at all the Angel.

Lynn

First thanks for joining the fun! Do you have a trip report going? I love to read others that were there at the same time!

Zoe just knew it was Stitch's girlfriend and she knew that her mommy's favorite character was Stitch, and she is pink...so she was all about Angel! :) LOL! I was surprised to see so much Angel plush there at all...I expected to see Stitch at least in the Dump Shop near the ride, but was surprised at all the Angel.

Lynn

I haven't worked up the courage to attempt a trip report just yet but maybe one day I will. I do really enjoy reading others reports though. As for Angel I didn't even know my DS4 knew Stitch had a girlfriend but sure enough he picked Angel right off the shelf.

You need to tell Matt, I WANT THAT BLACK PEARL! I would want your twin pearls except I actually have a set from our last Pick a Pearl experience. We used the theory of picking the hairiest oysters. My daughter got a particularly large pearl. Was largest of the day!

We have never tried the Tonga toast. It's on our list! We've never gotten the top row on Soarin' either. We've got to work on that one.

I'll admit that I'm one that loves Spaceship Earth and I do not fall asleep during the ride. :)

Looking forward to your next update! I've been keeping up, just not able to post each time.

Yes, I am a slacker...I do have the last day written...needs a little tweaking, and to add pictures. It won't happen this week...two parties plus two jobs (that are demanding more time than usual from me :) )

Yes, I am a slacker...I do have the last day written...needs a little tweaking, and to add pictures. It won't happen this week...two parties plus two jobs (that are demanding more time than usual from me :) )

Yay, I will be eagerly waiting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter