The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

Vinnie just talking about the defense calling up possibly 2 memory experts.
For me to believe he forgot about this child all day being in the car and spoke of him several times throughout the day, would be for them to say he suffers from Alzheimers.

iana: Cathy @courtchatter
1m
#RossHarris - Under recross Stoddard now says he's not sure if Harris pulled out his phone/had it in his hand when walking away at lunch.
Cathy @courtchatter
20s
#RossHarris - In Stoddard's report, Feb 15, 2015, he states Harris pulls out his phone and use it. #HotCarDeath

#RossHarris - Kilgore points out it would be inconsistent with Stoddard's theory if in fact Harris pulls out his phone and uses it.

: Detective Phil Stoddard finally ends testimony in #RossHarris trial -- after four days on the stand.

: Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - What is your opinion on the totality of Det. Stoddard's testimony? Any reasonable doubt for jurors? #hotcardeath

:
Cvs_upBUIAAD5TW.jpg:small
Cathy
@courtchatter
#RossHarris - Next witness for the State: Det. Raissi.

na: Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - Det. Raissi was in the interview room when he says Harris used the term "malicious intent". He started recording at that time

Cathy @courtchatter
27s
#RossHarris - Raissi says that is not a term that he even uses. (malicious intent)

a: Cathy @courtchatter
1m
#RossHarris - Harris was a police dispatcher and his brother is a police officer.

Cathy @courtchatter
now
#RossHarris - Judge excusing jury early for long lunch while other matters are taken care of in court. #hotcardeath

: Duffie Dixon 11Alive @DuffieDixon
8s
Jury breaks for lunch, now attorneys take up defense motion 29. They are fighting the use of a new and approved 3D animation of incident

Duffie Dixon 11Alive @DuffieDixon
32s
Defense says new 3D scan of interior of SUV is a new piece of evidence and they want a hearing on it #RossHarris

Duffie Dixon 11Alive @DuffieDixon
32s
Defense says new 3D scan of interior of SUV is a new piece of evidence and they want a hearing on it #RossHarris

And that's resolved, it will be admitted.

I'm beginning to think part of the Defense strategy is to delay, delay and delay some more. This judge has done a great job of resolving issues and moving this trial right along.

And that's resolved, it will be admitted.

I'm beginning to think part of the Defense strategy is to delay, delay and delay some more. This judge has done a great job of resolving issues and moving this trial right along.
I hope this not the new evidence. All the build up for that. I am glad she allowed it. We needed for JA trial.

I hope this not the new evidence. All the build up for that. I am glad she allowed it. We needed for JA trial.

That was the "new" evidence, really old evidence just reworked for better presentation with the new measurements in the car. The Defense objected to it the first time.

That was the "new" evidence, really old evidence just reworked for better presentation with the new measurements in the car. The Defense objected to it the first time.

I have to imagine they are objecting to it because they know that 3D model and the walk through with the car seat will doom Harris. There will be no doubts after all of that that he could have seen or at least heard his son.

There was no doubt in my mind that he did it intentionally when he admitted Cooper said School to him when he buckled in. How do you forget in the 30 seconds between strapping your son into his car seat and having to make the turn especially when your bright eyed 22 month old just said School to you?

a:
Cvth5F-XEAAY-7C.jpg:small
Philip A. Holloway
@PhilHollowayEsq
#RossHarris #HotCarDeath jury hears from expert who enhanced surveillance video of Harris & SUV

CvtlUgNWgAERAHD.jpg:small
Video enhancer now testifying about what he did to video of Justin Ross Harris in parking lot of Home Depot. #RossHarris

Aungelique Proctor @aungeliquefox5
12s
Harris' head appears to be above the roof line in enhance photos when he threw light bulbs in SUV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter