The Trip Where Nothing Really Bad Happened - The End 6/1, Bonus Features: Disney 100 Celebration, Mickey Minnie Runaway Railway queue 2/8

F&W weekend March 18-21

Saturday

Waking up to this view never gets old!

Jenny came out this morning to join us and sleep on the couch later that night. Fran wanted to just stay in the room and rest up for our big evening that night. So after breakfast (sorry no pics) the three of us (Jill, Jenny and me) went out to hit the parks. We went on Soarin’ first. It was the awesome California version that they brought back for Food & Wine. Everyone in the theater cheered after the ride ended.

Next up we rode TSMM, several years ago, Jill and I were able to unlock a lot of the secrets and scored pus- er cats. However this time we were still just Beavers.

A look back out at Pixar Pier.

We decided to ride RSR next, however we discovered that it had been down, because as we were walking into the Radiator Springs, the ride came back up and everyone who had LL came running to get in the queue. It was as if there had been a "people funnel" at the end of the street and people just came pouring into the line. It extended all the way past the intersection where Flo’s V8 Cafe is located. No way we were getting in a line like that.

We decided to peruse the festival merchandise. Fran had asked me to take pictures of what they had available. I ended up purchasing one of these shirts later in the weekend.

And one of these wine glasses. I have a collection of glasses from all the festivals, but I’ll probably never drink out of them for fear of breaking them!

We went back to the room because Fran needed our help to get herself to the car and go home to pick up a few items that we had forgotten. She rode my scooter to get the car, and then I took it back from her. The line for RSR had finally gone down, so we decided to get in line for that now.

As we were getting off the ride, Fran came back to the hotel and we helped her get back to the room, by doing the scooter switch thing again. Then it was back to the room. I just love staying at the Grand!

We had planned on taking a break in the afternoon so that we could go down to the pool area and sit in the hot tub for a bit. Then we all showered and got dressed for our big dinner. Club 33 is celebrating its Emerald Anniversary, and I am so fortunate to be able to get reservations here. All four of us were super excited about the evening. They even had special dishes made for the Anniversary.

They had a special new menu.

And new drinks too!

I ordered the Tropical Lily Pad, you can see Fran’s drink in the background. It was the Earth Grazer.

And here’s a full shot of Fran’s beverage.

For Mardi Gras Shag had designed this special mug, Jill got one of those to take home.

Since three of us had scallop the night before, no one ordered that starter (Jenny doesn’t care for scallops). Fran got the Tempura Fried Zucchini Blossom, Shaved Zucchini, Zucchini Caponata. It was very good! She let me have a bite.

Hers was paired with this Sauvignon Blanc, Craggy Range from Marlborough, New Zealand.

The rest of us got the House Made Tagliatelle Pasta, Artichoke, Lemon, Braised Veal. Super tasty as well, and we were all very happy with it!

Mine was paired with this Vermentino, Guado al Tasson from Bolgheri, Italy. I believe that only Fran and I got the wine pairings.

Fran got the Garden District Salad of Marinated Cucumbers, Creme Fraiche, Tender Mache cause she really likes cucumbers. She really liked it.

The salad was paired with a Chardonnay from Grand Regnard in Chablis, France

The rest of us got Potato Leek Soup, Smoked Chicken, Emerald Oil and also enjoyed it. I gave Fran the last bit of mine because I was already getting full.

I was served this Chardonnay, Domaine de Bellene, Santanay, Les Charmes Dessus, Cote de Beaune, from Burgundy, France.

For the main course, I really wanted the catch of the Day, but when they told us it was Salmon, I had to figure out something else because I don’t like salmon. Fran got the Catch of the Day, Basil Gnocchi, Mediterranean Mussels . I hope to try it with another fish someday, at least that’s what I wrote back in March, I don’t see that happening anytime in the near future.

Fran was poured the Chardonnay, Chateau Montelena, from Napa Valley

Jenny got the Spanish Style Spring Lamb T-Bone, Chorizo, Green Garbanzo, Fingerling Potato which she couldn't finish and took it home.

Jill and I got the Seared Filet Mignon “Oscar”, Crab Fritter, Asparagus, Hollandaise, which was superb, but way too much for either Jill and I. We combined our leftovers which Jenny took home and turned into lunch for Michael and herself the next day.

I was served this Red Blend from La Serena, Pirate TreasuRED, from Napa Valley. I’ve had this one several times before and it’s quite tasty!

Of course we saved room for dessert! We all got the Key Lime Pie and split a Pistachio cake for the table.

So much Yum! And I believe that everyone at the table got a glass of this lovely Royal Takaji, 5 Puttonyos, from Hungary.

The ground was wet when we left, and on the way back it rained on us. Not a hard rain, but stronger than a mist. Enough to get the scooters somewhat wet.

Back in the room Fran went right to bed. I had too many drinks to take a bath, but Jenny and I stayed up extra late chatting on the sofa, before I finally called it a night.

That might work, just like waiting for the top row of Soarin'.
That's what I thought, too. We'll see if it works out or not.
And I believe that's what they told us, but I felt the darned craft going downward when I pulled back. Then again I was a mess of a pilot.
:laughing: I'll see (if/when) I get to pilot.
I believe that they look the lever of the float plane that I rode in Ketchikan. Or not.
"Or not"
What I love about you... your deciciveness.

:lmao:
Well, you're not nearly as big as Fran and I, and our clothes are a lot bigger. We take four giant suitcases with us as it is, and that's with packing enough clothes for about five days and nights, we would never fit if we didn't do laundry!
4 cases for 5 days! Whoa.

I made do with just a carry-on once for that length.
We have lots of stuff that is too cool to live in a box.
Don't we all. :sad2:
So if you’ve been following along for a while, you’ll know that we spend several weekends or midweek weekends out at the Grand Californian each year.
::yes::
As usual Jill got there way before us. She had an early flight and caught a Lyft to the Grand.
You mean earlier that morning, not a day (or more) early, right?
Fran was even nice enough to notify the tenants in the neighboring buildings that work was going to be going on over the next two weeks.
Very nice. I know I appreciated it when my neighbour said they were putting in a pool... and asked to destroy our walkway for a while... which has turned into almost a year now. :sad2:
Here is the room where our dinner would be served. Our seats are circled and the arrow points to where the winemaker spoke from. Pretty good seats! We were right up there!
Not bad!
The wines themselves…
You know me. I might try the rose and might like the white, but...
Like the presentation.
The next course was Duck meatballs with Harissa.
That one had me intrigued.
They had a heat on the back end which became so overwhelming that it turned out that none of us could finish them.
:scared:
The Winemaker also suggested to try these with the Syrah
and a flamethrower?

Waking up to this view never gets old!
I would think not! :)
We went on Soarin’ first. It was the awesome California version that they brought back for Food & Wine. Everyone in the theater cheered after the ride ended.
I wish they'd done that for Epcot for the 50th.
Jill and I were able to unlock a lot of the secrets and scored pus- er cats.
:laughing:
However this time we were still just Beavers.
I prefer beavers to cats.

:rolleyes:

Being Canadian and all, of course.
x22DL0319FW05(1).jpg
Cute shot of you guys. :)
We decided to ride RSR next, however we discovered that it had been down, because as we were walking into the Radiator Springs, the ride came back up and everyone who had LL came running to get in the queue. It was as if there had been a "people funnel" at the end of the street and people just came pouring into the line. It extended all the way past the intersection where Flo’s V8 Cafe is located. No way we were getting in a line like that.
Nope!!
I have a collection of glasses from all the festivals, but I’ll probably never drink out of them for fear of breaking them!
Did not know that. :)
We had planned on taking a break in the afternoon so that we could go down to the pool area and sit in the hot tub for a bit.
mmmm... yes please. Love a good hot tub.
Club 33 is celebrating its Emerald Anniversary
Nice!
That would be 55, yes?
They even had special dishes made for the Anniversary.
Those are really nice. Like them a lot.
And new drinks too!
I would've gone for the Emerald Cut.
I ordered the Tropical Lily Pad, you can see Fran’s drink in the background. It was the Earth Grazer.
Fran's was my 2nd choice.
Nice mug. I can see why she bought it. ::yes::
Since three of us had scallop the night before, no one ordered that starter
That was my choice.
Fran got the Garden District Salad of Marinated Cucumbers, Creme Fraiche, Tender Mache cause she really likes cucumbers. She really liked it.
Again, Fran and I are on the same page.
I thought of the soup, but...
The rest of us got Potato Leek Soup, Smoked Chicken, Emerald Oil and also enjoyed it. I gave Fran the last bit of mine because I was already getting full.
...but the soup seemed too heavy with everything else, so the salad got the nod.
Jenny got the Spanish Style Spring Lamb T-Bone, Chorizo, Green Garbanzo, Fingerling Potato which she couldn't finish and took it home.
Jenny and I are on the same page this time.
Jill and I got the Seared Filet Mignon “Oscar”
This was a close second. But decided that since I often order Filet Mignon, I'd do lamb which I don't often order.
We all got the Key Lime Pie and split a Pistachio cake for the table.
Who can say no to pie? :confused3
I had too many drinks to take a bath, but Jenny and I stayed up extra late chatting on the sofa, before I finally called it a night.
Whoops! But sounds like a nice end to a wonderful evening. :)

I believe that it was a custom sundae, three scoops and we picked the toppings.
Ahhh I see! I know a lot of people get the peanut butter one.
Is that the September trip? I have you penciled in to at least come out and join you for some of it. I just hope we are no longer on the four hour plan.
Yes indeed, sure hope you are able to visit.
Can't waiitttt to see this view!!

It was the awesome California version that they brought back for Food & Wine.
Whaattt? They still haven't left the Cali version in Cali?!

Cuties!

No way we were getting in a line like that.
Oh heck no!

And one of these wine glasses. I have a collection of glasses from all the festivals, but I’ll probably never drink out of them for fear of breaking them!

Those are super pretty!
I just love staying at the Grand!

Just checked and it's 84 days for me! I can't believe I missed the move into double digits!!
Just seeing that lobby area was breathtaking!

These are beautiful! Do you think they will be out for a year? Or short celebration?
Very nice!

Emerald Cut for me! or Earth Grazer, all really!

The rest of us got the House Made Tagliatelle Pasta, Artichoke, Lemon, Braised Veal. Super tasty as well, and we were all very happy with it!

Yum this would be me, D would have the scallop.
I'd have this too! Or maybe see if I could try the blossom.
Yup, this would be me here I think, D would be lamb all the way.
Although this looks pretty darn nice, although I'm currently eating leftover filet for lunch at work.
I'd have this beauty too, D would poo poo it as he believes that rhubarb is just crappy filler (from his childhood, his mom used to use it in all her baking when it was in season)
He would love the pistachio/chocolate gig though.

:laughing: I'll see (if/when) I get to pilot.
You can tell me if it worked for you, I believe that you might even have flying experience? no?
"Or not"
What I love about you... your deciciveness.

Well I wrote that first part, then I went back and looked at my pictures and realized that they looked nothing alike! :lmao:
4 cases for 5 days! Whoa.

I made do with just a carry-on once for that length.
Well actually it's usually 10 days, we just have clothing for 5 days, but there's a lot more than just our clothes in the suitcases.
You mean earlier that morning, not a day (or more) early, right?
Yes, she flies in on a plane that gets there around 9AM, we never arrive until after 3PM.
Very nice. I know I appreciated it when my neighbour said they were putting in a pool... and asked to destroy our walkway for a while... which has turned into almost a year now. :sad2:
That's criminal!
You know me. I might try the rose and might like the white, but...
I don't think either were sweet enough for you. I don't think one of these events would be something you would really enjoy. Now we did go to a dinner once when they served all Royal Takaji wines. THAT you would like, they are all sweet Hungarian wines.
Like the presentation.
It is a pretty cool presentation!
That one had me intrigued.
:scared:
and a flamethrower?
Yeah, at first I thought, oh these could be good, and then I was like 😤
I would think not! :)
Crossing fingers that I get to see it again in 67 days.
I wish they'd done that for Epcot for the 50th.
Maybe for Epcot's 50th in 2031 :laughing:
I prefer beavers to cats.

:rolleyes:

Being Canadian and all, of course.
:laughing: Of course!
mmmm... yes please. Love a good hot tub.
If only they could keep the pesky kids out of there.
Nice!
That would be 55, yes?
I would've gone for the Emerald Cut.
I had that one a few weeks later, it was very good.
Nice mug. I can see why she bought it. ::yes::
We may have bought a few. :rolleyes1 And had our picture taken with the designer.....
Again, Fran and I are on the same page.
I thought of the soup, but...
...but the soup seemed too heavy with everything else, so the salad got the nod.
I can see that, it might have been the better choice for me as well, but oh well.
Jenny and I are on the same page this time.
This was a close second. But decided that since I often order Filet Mignon, I'd do lamb which I don't often order.
I was going to do the lamb, but when I read "Garbanzo" I was like "not"
Who can say no to pie? :confused3
Only a crazy person.
Whoops! But sounds like a nice end to a wonderful evening. :)
Better than drowning in the bathtub! :laughing:

You can tell me if it worked for you, I believe that you might even have flying experience? no?
Only a tiny bit. About one hour behind the stick.
Well I wrote that first part, then I went back and looked at my pictures and realized that they looked nothing alike! :lmao:
: laughing:
Well actually it's usually 10 days, we just have clothing for 5 days, but there's a lot more than just our clothes in the suitcases.
Like… hitchhiking cats??
That's criminal!
Landscapers are all overbooked due to our almost record wet spring. So don’t blame the neighbour. Still… sucks.
I don't think either were sweet enough for you. I don't think one of these events would be something you would really enjoy. Now we did go to a dinner once when they served all Royal Takaji wines. THAT you would like, they are all sweet Hungarian wines.
Never heard of that.
Okay… I’m in for that one. ;)
Crossing fingers that I get to see it again in 67 days.
Sure hope you can.
Maybe for Epcot's 50th in 2031 :laughing:
Maybe!
If only they could keep the pesky kids out of there.
They can have that big pool with the fun slide. Deal?
We may have bought a few. :rolleyes1
:laughing: I should have known!
And had our picture taken with the designer.....
That’s pretty neat. :)
I was going to do the lamb, but when I read "Garbanzo" I was like "not"
Ahhh.
I can just move that to the side… or say no to those.
Only a crazy person.
Correct!
Better than drowning in the bathtub! :laughing:

Ahhh I see! I know a lot of people get the peanut butter one.
And those would be people who love peanut butter, which is not me.
Yes indeed, sure hope you are able to visit.
By then I should be able to!
Can't waiitttt to see this view!!
I hope you get that view and not Redwood Challenge Trail or Pool!
Whaattt? They still haven't left the Cali version in Cali?!
Nope. It's back to the world.
:goodvibes
Those are super pretty!
Which is why I'm afraid to drink out of them, lest they break.
Just checked and it's 84 days for me! I can't believe I missed the move into double digits!!
Just seeing that lobby area was breathtaking!
And now it's even less!
These are beautiful! Do you think they will be out for a year? Or short celebration?
They are saying that the celebration will end July 3rd.
Emerald Cut for me! or Earth Grazer, all really!
The Emerald Cut was good, I didn't care for the Earth Grazer.
Yum this would be me, D would have the scallop.
There are almost no bad choices.
I'd have this too! Or maybe see if I could try the blossom.
The blossom was really good.
Yup, this would be me here I think, D would be lamb all the way.
If it were any other fish besides salmon.... :sad2:
Although this looks pretty darn nice, although I'm currently eating leftover filet for lunch at work.
Sounds yummy!
I'd have this beauty too, D would poo poo it as he believes that rhubarb is just crappy filler (from his childhood, his mom used to use it in all her baking when it was in season)
He would love the pistachio/chocolate gig though.
My Grandma grew rhubarb and made all kinds of things out of it in the summer.

Only a tiny bit. About one hour behind the stick.
More than me.
Like… hitchhiking cats??
Good one? Only in the way of extra fur on our clothing.
Landscapers are all overbooked due to our almost record wet spring. So don’t blame the neighbour. Still… sucks.
Landscapers do walkways?
Sure hope you can.
Me too. Everything is still so uncertain.
They can have that big pool with the fun slide. Deal?
Yeah, they don't need to be in the Jacuzzi!
Ahhh.
I can just move that to the side… or say no to those.
But sometimes they mash them up and make a sauce out of them.

F&W weekend March 18-21

Sunday

We said goodbye to Jenny this morning, she had stuff to do with her hubby that day. Jill and I headed off to DL. I was riding my scooter and after we passed through security at the Grand, it was having trouble making it up the hill to DTD. It was odd, but we pushed on. Then as we were passing Starbucks it stopped again. We decided that we shouldn’t take it much farther otherwise it might get stuck in the park, so we turned around and headed back to the room to drop it off.

Fran suggested that I take her scooter, but I really wanted her to join us later in the day, and didn’t want to give her an excuse not to, so I just walked. Once in the park, the first order of the day was to find out what time her nephew’s band was marching. We went to City Hall and the CM was super helpful. It took him a while to get the information, but he didn’t give up and finally he had the time, it would be around 3:30PM. Good! Now we could plan our day.

We rode Star Tours first.

We got the Vader scene, then we went to Hoth, and finally ended up on Coruscant.

Then we rode Space Mountain

And Buzz.

And still I’m only L-3

We were going to hop to DCA at 1PM and get some noshes at the F&W festival, but the line to get in at 1PM was crazy so we just went back into DL and mobile ordered from the Bengal BBQ. We had while until our order would be ready so we went on Indy since we knew that would kill a chunk of time.

I loved this sign because everyone was totally pulling on it!

It was perfect timing, just after we got off the ride, it was time to hit, "I'm here! Prepare my order"

It was good, but not quite filling enough, so we decided to get Dole Whips from the Tropical Hideaway.

I really like the raspberry-pineapple swirl flavor, but you can have quite a few different combinations at this location.

We considered riding BTMRR, but the line was long and it was getting close to the time when Jill's nephew would be marching. The whole reason Jill came this particular weekend was that her nephew was marching with his HS band and she wanted to see him. So we parked our butts along the parade route and waited. My phone was seriously low on power so we called Fran and told her to come and bring her phone. She didn’t think she could make it but I had faith.

We were waiting on the castle side of the parade route because we thought that they would be marching from IASW, and that was the side of the band where her nephew was marching. Fran got there in the nick of time, and we realized that they were marching in the opposite direction, starting at Main Street and marching towards IASW, because there was another band who marched about 10 minutes before their band. We got to the other side of the route just in time to get the best pictures of her nephew. Jill livestreamed the performance on FB, and I used Fran's camera to take pictures of the group since mine had less than 30% power.

By that time we had worked up quite an appetite and decided to hop over to DCA to sample some of the F&W offerings. Be back with another update on F&W.

And those would be people who love peanut butter, which is not me.
I'm a pretty big fan of peanut butter, especially with chocolate
I hope you get that view and not Redwood Challenge Trail or Pool!
Me too, although it was be great no matter what
And now it's even less!
78!!!
If it were any other fish besides salmon.... :sad2:
All salmon right?
My Grandma grew rhubarb and made all kinds of things out of it in the summer.
I love all things rhubarb myself
there's a lot of variety in this picture, I gotta say!
get some noshes at the F&W festival
"get some noshes" - I had to look this up as somehow I've missed this word in my life...I will ask D later if he knows what it means
mobile ordered from the Bengal BBQ
I'm going to have to figure out mobile ordering...that reminds me, I'm going to have to figure out my phone situation, as the company I used to use (Roam) went out of business during covid I think...

hehe I bet people were...
I really like the raspberry-pineapple swirl flavor, but you can have quite a few different combinations at this location.

yum I love that one too! I wonder what will be on when I'm there...
banners and flags oh my!
Are those lights on their pants?!

How exciting to see Jill's nephew marching at DL! Great pics!

More than me.
Don't know if it'll make much of a difference, though.
Good one? Only in the way of extra fur on our clothing.
:laughing: True!
Landscapers do walkways?
This type of walkway, yes. It needs to be (re)built up, hardscaped and then slate pavers put back down.
Me too. Everything is still so uncertain.
:hug:
We said goodbye to Jenny this morning, she had stuff to do with her hubby that day
How dare he intrude on you ladies having fun!
I was riding my scooter and after we passed through security at the Grand, it was having trouble making it up the hill to DTD. It was odd, but we pushed on.
uh oh...
so I just walked.
You must've been sore and tired by end of day.
Cool shot. Pretty clear, too!
:laughing: Good!
Is that... sweet & sour beef kabob?
we decided to get Dole Whips from the Tropical Hideaway.
mmmm... I can't wait.
We considered riding BTMRR, but the line was long and it was getting close to the time when Jill's nephew would be marching. The whole reason Jill came this particular weekend was that her nephew was marching with his HS band and she wanted to see him.
Yeah... kinda important not to miss that.
We got to the other side of the route just in time to get the best pictures of her nephew.
Phew! You guys must've been panicking just a bit.
That's so cool. What a great memory.
Maybe someday he'll be telling his kids "I marched here when I wasn't much older than you."

I loved your Club 33 dinner experience!! I was very fortunate to go for my 50th birthday and loved every second of it.

I'm a pretty big fan of peanut butter, especially with chocolate
It's OK, I have other favorites
Me too, although it was be great no matter what
Thanks for getting me the information!
All salmon right?
Every time I've tried to order it.
I love all things rhubarb myself
I'm not sure I really know what it tastes like.
there's a lot of variety in this picture, I gotta say!
"get some noshes" - I had to look this up as somehow I've missed this word in my life...I will ask D later if he knows what it means
So had he heard of it?
I'm going to have to figure out mobile ordering...that reminds me, I'm going to have to figure out my phone situation, as the company I used to use (Roam) went out of business during covid I think...
Yeah, you should probably get on that, you don't want to be without service.
hehe I bet people were...
yum I love that one too! I wonder what will be on when I'm there...
They usually have pineapple, raspberry and mango.
Are those lights on their pants?!
No, but not sure what they are.

This type of walkway, yes. It needs to be (re)built up, hardscaped and then slate pavers put back down.
Sounds interesting, and not very handicapped accessible. :laughing:
How dare he intrude on you ladies having fun!
I think they were doing something like signing important papers. Otherwise he loves it when we do things to get Jenny out of his way! :lmao:
You must've been sore and tired by end of day.
I believe that I was
Cool shot. Pretty clear, too!
Thanks! My phone takes some pretty good pictures!
Is that... sweet & sour beef kabob?
I don't know about sweet & sour, but this is how it appears on the menu

Bengal Beef Skewer​

Beef Skewer in a sweet Zulu Sauce

Jenny and Jill order this one: (pictures coming in a later update)

Banyan Beef Skewer​

Hot and Spicy Beef Skewer

mmmm... I can't wait.
You mean for August? I have started making smoothies for breakfast, something that started when I had the tooth problem, but then I realized that they're tasty and a great way to get 2 servings of fruit before noon. I make one that I call "Tastes like a Dole Whip". I put about 100 grams frozen pineapple, 100 grams frozen mango, 150 grams plain yogurt, one banana peeled and halved, a hearty splash of orange juice, and a squeeze of agave syrup. My blender has a smoothie setting, so I just hit that and I've got two glasses of goodness in less than a minute later.
Yeah... kinda important not to miss that.
Ya think? :confused3
Phew! You guys must've been panicking just a bit.
Well not really, the other band went by about 10 minutes before his band. We actually heard that band coming from Main Street so it wasn't too much of a problem.
That's so cool. What a great memory.
Maybe someday he'll be telling his kids "I marched here when I wasn't much older than you."
Spoken like a true dad. :goodvibes

Sounds interesting, and not very handicapped accessible. :laughing:
No, I don't think it is.
Then again... at the moment, it's not accessible to anyone.
Otherwise he loves it when we do things to get Jenny out of his way! :lmao:
I believe that I was
:hug:
I don't know about sweet & sour, but this is how it appears on the menu

Bengal Beef Skewer​

Beef Skewer in a sweet Zulu Sauce
I was close. :)
Jenny and Jill order this one: (pictures coming in a later update)

Banyan Beef Skewer​

Hot and Spicy Beef Skewer
That sounds good too.
You mean for August?
I have started making smoothies for breakfast, something that started when I had the tooth problem, but then I realized that they're tasty and a great way to get 2 servings of fruit before noon. I make one that I call "Tastes like a Dole Whip". I put about 100 grams frozen pineapple, 100 grams frozen mango, 150 grams plain yogurt, one banana peeled and halved, a hearty splash of orange juice, and a squeeze of agave syrup. My blender has a smoothie setting, so I just hit that and I've got two glasses of goodness in less than a minute later.
Whoa. That sounds really good!
Ya think? :confused3
I do think!
Well not really, the other band went by about 10 minutes before his band. We actually heard that band coming from Main Street so it wasn't too much of a problem.
Ah.
Spoken like a true dad. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter