The Unofficial Chatterbox Thread! Everyone is Welcome!

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
ng9g2h.jpg

Time for another unofficial chatterbox thread! Everyone is Welcome!
k48o6r.jpg
:dance3::yay::woohoo:

ooh, lovely new home.

I went to Edinburgh yesterday and got soaked from the rain. My shoes have breathing holes in them so my feet were soaking wet, my hair was soaking wet and then I shivered for about an hour after I got home, dried off and wrapped myself in a blankie. The countdown is on now for the cold that is likely coming.

My sis is still here, we haven't fought too much which is good but I think we're both getting a little sick of each other's company. This is her last week here though so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Looks like all our plans are being rained on though so I'm not too sure what we'll do to occupy our time.

ooh, lovely new home.

I went to Edinburgh yesterday and got soaked from the rain. My shoes have breathing holes in them so my feet were soaking wet, my hair was soaking wet and then I shivered for about an hour after I got home, dried off and wrapped myself in a blankie. The countdown is on now for the cold that is likely coming.

My sis is still here, we haven't fought too much which is good but I think we're both getting a little sick of each other's company. This is her last week here though so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Looks like all our plans are being rained on though so I'm not too sure what we'll do to occupy our time.

Awww...I hope you don't get sick from being out in the rain. :hug: That's a bummer when the weather ruins plans. :( Glad to hear that you and your sister are getting along. :thumbsup2

... andddddd they're off!!!! ..... :cool1:

voyijo.gif
s2cmqq.gif

:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Okay... I know you might think I am crazy... but then, you guys probably already do.. :lmao: I just let Alex go out to play by himself for the first time EVER. I was going to let him take his sister and play water guns in the back yard, but she didnt want to to go.. so he went to play with a buddy. Im freaking out... and I want to go get him. :sad2: Im mental.

marking my territory.......:lmao:
Oh geez, I thought it was just raining! :eek:

Folks, it was a beautiful sunny day (and a balmy 75ish) here in the Seattle area. We had a loooong little league game, and even with sunscreen (or "sun scream" as DS5 calls it) we got a little toasted. Ah well. SUN, PEOPLE!!! :banana: :sunny:

Hope you all are enjoying some good weather as well. FINALLY spring has sprung!

Staley- That's cool that you let Alex play outside with his friend. :goodvibes I don't blame you for being a bit nervous though. Aww...all the hyena tater tots are growing up! :sad1: :grouphug:

ALEX!!! I'm so happy you dropped by! :woohoo::yay: We miss you!! :hug: I wish I had your Seattle weather. It was a whopping 95 degrees here today! :faint: I stayed indoors most of the time to escape the heat.

I hope you all are having a great weekend. :goodvibes: Today my bf got called into work again. :sad2: We had a late breakfast/lunch at IHOP (I was craving pancakes). Then he headed to work for a couple of hours to help out. I wasn't sure what to do so I decided to get a pedicure at the Nordstrom Day Spa. I had a gift card and decided to treat my feet for once. :teeth: I rarely get pedicures but the lady said I have nice feet. :rotfl: As long as I don't have ogre toes I'm fine! :lmao:

I was surprised that it was busy in the Nordstrom store. Usually it's dead but it was really busy today. :confused:

I found some cute Roxy flip flops at Nordstrom Rack (which is closeby to Nordstrom). They were $12 and really cute. :) Since it was hot I decided to stop at Jamba Juice for a smoothie.

I headed towards some stores past Camarillo. I was amazed that I went from 90 degree weather to Camarillo where it was gloomy and only 66 degrees! :eek: I should really move down to that area since it's close to the ocean and the weather is so much nicer and cooler.

Headed home and took a shower. Then my bf came home and watched TV. I went to Borders to exchange a book and get some wrapping paper. They have really cute pre-cut sheets of wrapping paper for $1.95. I got some so I can wrap my cousin's present (she turns 21 next week). I got her a cute shoulder bag from the Victoria Secret Pink Collection. I hope she likes it and it's really sturdy and has seat belt material straps so she can put her laptop or books in it.

Good morning Hyenas! Well you say, aren't you supposed to be camping? Well yes!

Yesterday was a lovely day, kids had a great time riding mx. Some of our friends camped next to us. So after dinner Sue (one of our friends), DS and myself decide to take a bicycle ride.

I'm riding the new bike I got 1-1/2 years ago at Christmas. You may remember my big pink cruiser bike that I posted pictures of....well I have ridden it about 3 times total. I got it at Target and apparently they did not assemble it real well. Because at one point my handlebars went one way and the tire went the other way.

End result I crashed...BAD! So I ended up in the emergency room as a level 3 trauma. No Kidding! But I'm ok.

They were very worried that my cheek bone was broken, so did a cat scan and it turned out ok. They also thought the knee and hand might be broken, so did x-rays. But NOPE!. Everything is just scratched, contusions, etc.

My big toe on my right foot is scraped up, my knees are both bandages, both hands are wrapped up in gauze and bandages. But the worst part is my face. I have a gigantic black eye, my right cheek is totally swollen, so i can barely see out of that eye and I got five stitches on my chin.

So I'm guessing the bike won!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I look like Frankenstein, all I need are the little plugs on the side.:lmao: :scared1:

You know what though, LIFE HAPPENS! Boy they really tried to push the vicoden last night, but I kept telling them, no pain killers. They make me sick and I hate how they make you feel. Actually I feel sore all over, but not really bad thsi morning. :thumbsup2

You know I almost always wear a helmet, but for some reason I didn't this time. Although the ER doctor said that a helmet wouldn't have made a difference or protected me from any of my injuries. although I'm thinking that I might get one of those bike helmets that looks like a mx helmet and is full face.:thumbsup2 That is if I ever climb upon a bicycle again.:rotfl:

Oh and the best part, we start heading towards home (which was about an hour away) and stop at the ER in Longview. Which is the meth capital of the NW! People are just glaring at my DH in the ER...I look like I've been severely beaten and here he is wearing a wife beater shirt because it was hot and we had been camping.:lmao: My bicycle was still in the back of his truck, parked on the street in front of the ER. Do you think anybody would steal it? Nope, not a chance!:rotfl:

Geesh, where is everybody when i have all day to chat? I'm trying to keep my hands from getting stiff and sore, so i need to type.

OMG Alison!! :eek: You poor thing! That is just awful what happened. I'm glad you are okay and I hope you have a speedy recovery. :hug::hug::hug::hug: That is awful that your bike was poorly assembled. :mad:

We left the kids camping. Our friends were there with us, so they took care of them last night. Bruce went back up early this morning. I insisted they finish racing today and enjoy the day. No need for everyone to come home.:thumbsup2 I thought about going up this morning with him, but he gave me "the look" and insisted I stay home and rest. Rest, schmest! I'll rest when I'm dead.

We left the kids camping. Our friends were there with us, so they took care of them last night. Bruce went back up early this morning. I insisted they finish racing today and enjoy the day. No need for everyone to come home.:thumbsup2 I thought about going up this morning with him, but he gave me "the look" and insisted I stay home and rest. Rest, schmest! I'll rest when I'm dead.

Awww...you are one tough cookie! :) :hug:

I'm so mad at Target right now. We bought the bike assembled and you would expect that it would be done right. ARRGGHHH!! I'm not going to sue them or anything, I mean accidents happen and I doubt they did it on purpose. But I still plan on calling the store that DH bought it from and speaking with them. Don't know if the same person is still putting their bikes together, but they might want to reconsider.

... andddddd they're off!!!! ..... :cool1:

:cool1:

Okay... I know you might think I am crazy... but then, you guys probably already do.. :lmao: I just let Alex go out to play by himself for the first time EVER.
:goodvibes That's exciting! He's growing up, hard to let go too. :hug:

marking my territory......
:flower3: Thanks my droopy flowers needed some watering .. since Staley wasn't around.....:rolleyes1

Folks, it was a beautiful sunny day (and a balmy 75ish) here in the Seattle area.

Alex??

I must be hallucinating!
:faint:

I'm so mad at Target right now. We bought the bike assembled and you would expect that it would be done right. ARRGGHHH!! I'm not going to sue them or anything, I mean accidents happen and I doubt they did it on purpose. But I still plan on calling the store that DH bought it from and speaking with them. Don't know if the same person is still putting their bikes together, but they might want to reconsider.

I don't blame you for being upset. I was thinking you should sue them. Good grief! :headache: I'm glad that your injuries weren't worse and that you don't have any broken bones. :hug:

Calling the store and speaking to the manager would be a good idea. They may want to double check the assembly.

I thought about going up this morning with him, but he gave me "the look" and insisted I stay home and rest. Rest, schmest! I'll rest when I'm dead.

:laughing:

I see your spunk has not been damaged with your bike miss adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter