The "waiting for SWA to open it's Nov/Dec dates" thread. NOW BOOKING THROUGH 12/12

Piglette said:
So I'd like to revive a previously asked question for those of us waiting for later December dates :(
Is there a customer service email address we can email to ask when those dates will be released? Seems like they told some of y'all an exact date, and I'd sure love to have one so I can ignore this issue until then.
Thanks!
No email, just call 1-800-IFLYSWA

Good luck everyone else...... I'll change the thread title again when they open up more dates for you all!

Just booked 6 of us for $115.00 each RT from MDW to Orlando Oct 28-Nov4....I have never flown SW...I cannot believe this price...may just have to go back to the WORLD in Dec. DH and i love all the decorations....faint ...heck i think i'll cry....i am over joyed.....it was worth living on this computer for wks. So will i need to be at the gate 2hrs before take off??????

hey you Chicago folks- how are you getting these low fares? I only see $79
help- there are 5 of us!

Just booked 11/25 - 12/2 for DH & I for $49 each way RT (total $233.80) from MDW to Tampa (we visit DH mom & dad and drive a rental car to Disney 1st thing Monday a.m. 11/28). :cheer2:

sln88 said:
hey you Chicago folks- how are you getting these low fares? I only see $79
help- there are 5 of us!

Not sure of your dates, but on our screen for late Nov it lists Promotional fares of "$49-$89" and then Internet One-Way fares of $79.

I would like to know the differences/advantages/disadvantages between booking Promotional verses Internet One-Way. Anyone know? Which is better? Which do you pick? I have already chosen Promotional and have no idea why, other than it was cheaper than Internet One-Way (which would have been approx.158 pp r/t I believe. I hope I made the right choice as far as fine print. I'm really thrilled I booked and a big thank you to this board for the heads up.
Tink

Just booked for Dec 2 from Baltimore! Whoop! Not a great deal, but I am letting my AAA agent do most of the legwork. First thing I did afterwards was arrange for a towncar since I knew times, and now I can wait for the 90 day date to make dining arrangements. Things are looking organized! :)

Why do I feel like I'm sitting at a slot machine and everyone else around me is winning? St. Louis to Orlando is HORRIBLE! I'm reading about $115 roundtrip from Chicago. I can't fly ONE WAY for that! Not even close! I guess having 2 carriers with nonstops to Orlando doesn't make for a very competitive marketplace.

Yay, Southwest Air's tuesday internet only specials are in the system and I was able to book from west coast to Orlando for $270 roundtrip (this includes tax and other junk fees). Competitors were around $350 roundtrip. Too bad Southwest Air don't do red-eye flights from West coast to Orlando. So I have to pay for an extra night of hotel.

Anyone know if I stayed at a value resort in Disney for one night then moved to Grand Floridian the next day, Can I get someone to help with the transfer of luggage? I know I can get a transfer from deluxe to deluxe, but I don't remember any bellhops at the value resorts.

ccgegg, I share your pain. Maybe we'll see a good STL/MCO rate in the next internet specials. Will keep fingers crossed.

tclowe said:
Anyone know if I stayed at a value resort in Disney for one night then moved to Grand Floridian the next day, Can I get someone to help with the transfer of luggage? I know I can get a transfer from deluxe to deluxe, but I don't remember any bellhops at the value resorts.

Yes, you can have your luggage moved from value to deluxe. We had ours moved from Pop to Poly last year. We called the Pop front desk the night before the move and arrangements were made. I told them we need a luggage transfer to Poly in the morning and that our bags would be all packed and ready to go at 9 am. We were told to leave our packed bags in our Pop room and they will handle it. I left a tip taped to my bags for extra measure. ;) We checked out of Pop, headed for MK, then checked into Poly.

Our bags didn't make it over to Poly bell services until around 6 pm, but they did make it safely. The only thing was Poly would not deliver our bags to our room unless we were in the room, so that was a bit of a hassle since there wasn't anyone available at that precise time to deliver our bags. Since I desperately needed some things inside the bags, we lugged our stuff to our room ourselves.

Good luck!

Thanks TinklerbellMagic for the quick response. Need to book the extra day with the AP Best Rate Programs. Wish me luck! Thinking of staying at POP Century for the one night.

Ok, I couldn't get SWA from BUF to MCO but I just booked AirTrans 10/07/05-10/22/05 $146.80 RETURN! :cool1: ($59.00 each way)

I did phone SWA and ask if they would price match but they said no...

But now I don't have to check SWA 20 time a day :cheer2:

Now WDW: bring on free dining plan again!

DH and I also booked the $115 RT from Chicago on SWA!! Totally awesome! WDW here we come!!

Yipee!! Just got the ding and told my friend who is going in October. She got Raliegh to Orlando for $35 each way. Now I am looking for the same special in November!!! Im thinking it might not be there because of the holidays. We want to fly out the day after Thanksgiving. Has anyone gotten a great special at that time before???? :flower:

blessedby3,
FYI. Ding has the $35 Raleigh/Orlando rate through November 17 now. Offer good through 2:00 p.m. today (July 20th). Don't know when in November you're going though...

SORRY! Just re-read your post and saw you're not going til after Thanksgiving. Never mind :)

blessedby3 said:
Yipee!! Just got the ding and told my friend who is going in October. She got Raliegh to Orlando for $35 each way. Now I am looking for the same special in November!!! Im thinking it might not be there because of the holidays. We want to fly out the day after Thanksgiving. Has anyone gotten a great special at that time before???? :flower:

I don't know how rates are usually from Raleigh, but my husband and I got $49 each way, round trip, from Chicago Midway and we leave the day after Thanksgiving. We just went to SWA's regular website and booked from there. Hope you get your rate! :goodvibes

The rate from Raleigh is $79 the day after Thanksgiving. I really wish I could get $49 because I would book it. I have to get 8 tickets so I want the cheapest I can get. If it doesnt go down we will have to drive! :scared1: NOT what I want to do! Im hoping I can get your rate too, thanks! :wave2:

kima86- When did you book your flight. I just went and checked back on the SW site and your fare is listed as $79 too. Where did you book? Under the regular schedule or Special offers? Thanks for the help. :flower:

so....what do you all think? Will this be the week for the next time frame to open up? Last year I booked our early January flights on July 29th :listen:

NHAnn said:
so....what do you all think? Will this be the week for the next time frame to open up? Last year I booked our early January flights on July 29th :listen:

I hope so because I need Dec. 3 through 10th!!! :sunny: I cant wait!!!!
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter