The "waiting for SWA to open it's Nov/Dec dates" thread. NOW BOOKING THROUGH 12/12

Historically do other airline drop their prices when SWA announces their prices, we unfortunately do not have SWA, and the prices are pretty high for our dates.

I didn't say I was right or wrong, just that I wasn't inclined to do business with Southwest under the circumstances.
Oh, I understand completely and you're right to do as you suggest, based on your priorities. I was merely pointing out that companies that have only limited resources will choose to build for the 90% before they build for the 5%. That's why there are so few applications that are "Mac only" while there are many that was Windows only.

Also waiting for December made out good for August using Ding. We have $115 (taxes included) from BWI. Wanted to get on this list so I'll get an e-mail notification when someone sees that the rates are out. Thanks!

Another Ding-less SWA customer here. Waiting for 12/20-12/27.

We have Windows98. The SWA Ding thing says I have to have Windows98SE (or better)....do any of you computer-savvy people think I should just try and download it and see what happens?
My DD has a laptop with WindowsXP and is home from college for the summer. But when we tried to hook our cable internet into her laptop, we weren't able to get internet access. Any suggestions?

NHAnn said:
Another Ding-less SWA customer here. Waiting for 12/20-12/27.

We have Windows98. The SWA Ding thing says I have to have Windows98SE (or better)....do any of you computer-savvy people think I should just try and download it and see what happens?
My DD has a laptop with WindowsXP and is home from college for the summer. But when we tried to hook our cable internet into her laptop, we weren't able to get internet access. Any suggestions?

One good option for your DD's laptop is to buy an inexpensive router, plug the cord from your cable modem into it, and then plug both computers into the router. You will have to properly configure both computers to use the router. You may need some help with this but it's really not too bad and the best way to go. This is what I do at home and we have three computers using the same DSL line.

:confused3 we are waiting too- we have our hotel reservations
we have our passes, we have our spending money- need air 11/23-12/04 :grouphug:

pirate: capn jack hold on, i will get a flight!

O.K., I'm waiting now too. DH already had his vacation days approved and mine got approved today, so bring on November's rates!!!

DH just said to start checking out airfare. I didn't tell him I already had been!!! :smooth:

I am waiting for 12/3-12/10 for the four of us!! I have Ding, I am flying from Hou to Orl. I have never used ding before, will they definitely have an offer for hou to orl? or is there a chance that that will not even be offered?

Waiting for Jan. 5-13 *sigh*

Same exact dates for us! I'm not cherishing the idea of driving an hour to get to BUF airport when the ROC is 5 mins from our house, but we may be doing SWA if the AirTran rates don't go down! :)

Good Morning fellow waiters :wave2:
Hopefully they'll open the dates soon and when they do , I'll Edit the thread name to ****now booking through.....
Hope it'll be soon :wizard:

Waiting too :rolleyes1 I called southwest yesterday the lady said i have no idea they havn't told us yet. She was very rude about it, i guess they have been getting alot of calls bout this issue lately. I leave oct 24-30 can buy tickets to get there but not back home yet. Hmm "sigh"

lotsofkids said:
Waiting for Nov. 7-13 for the 7 of us. Song had $79 each way but the only $79 return time was early am. I wanted to wait for a better return time on SW and thought at least Song was an affordable back up. Now Song's same return fare is $172! I really hope SW hurries - I was thinking Thursday (happens to be DH and my 15th anniversary) :love: :love: . ALso waiting for February :hourglass - but I'm sure that will be another thread!

Did the same thing as you. We are going Nov 6-11. Saw the Song flights but didn't like the times, there also was a stop. SW has non-stop flights out of BDL to MCO. We had booked SW in April for our May trip (spur of the moment) and it was >$100 per person one way. Then a few weeks later we saw the lower fair. They would only give me a credit toward a flight within a year. So now I have a $60 credit.

We are waiting for the November fares to come out like everyone else. Hope I don't have to play the "wait for the lower fair" game or the "credit for a year" game again!

Just a little thread bump! :cool1:
Maybe this Tuesday??(as in tomorrow??) Any word out there??? :rolleyes:

ETA: Nothing as of 5:00am, 7/5...still only till the 28th of October! :(

Add me to the list waiting to book 11 seats from October 22 - October 30th. Really wished they had at least included the last two days of October to their schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter