Things to Remember to Bring?

pReTtYpRiNcEsS

Mouseketeer
I hate that feeling you get when you are 1/2 way to the airport and remember somthing you forgot to pack!

One trip I forgot film and had to buy it at WDW! --- its very expensive there!! lol

So i was just curious what are some odd things you pack for WDW that one would forget/not think to pack...??

(ponchos, minifans/spritzers, permanent marker for autographing stuff....??)

I have a list a mile long, my dd thinks I'm nuts, but since we're driving I can't see buying these things down there if I can bring them from home and save $$. I pack all types of medication, asparin,cough med. antibiotics,bandaids etc. Spray starch snacks,drinks,(a cooler),ponchos,umbrella,detergent,iron,hair blower,more snacks, toys for the car ride,TV/VCR,tapes,discman,extra change for laundry & gameroom,cooling bandanas,hair accesories. You get the idea, I bring everything I use at home, plus more stuff. better to be safe than sorry. I hate to spend the extra $$ for stuff I already have. I also write down all the info in back of my park hopper tickets in case I lose them. This way, disney may be able to put a stop on those and issue me new ones. Good luck, have fun packing, I'll be at disney next saturday.

Large ZipLock Baggies

Detergent Tablets and $1 bills for the laundry

Sunscreen

More film than you think you will ever need (we always have to buy more):smooth:

Can't go anywhere without my trusty notebook computer! I use it to download and label my digital pictures while I still rememer what they are, and to right my trip reports before I forget what I did, and to keep up with all of my email.

I just "graduated" to a Palm Pilot with Internet access, so I might leave the computer behind this time, and just label all my disks with the pictures and bring them home again...or even try a memory stick or two!

Oh yeah...and my camera strap! I forgot it last time, and had to buy one at AK. I use it all the time now, so it turned out to be a great souvenir!

Beth

If you have kids=bring gum-they don't sell it at WDW and it keeps their mouths busy! We also are SO glad we brought our $1.50 squirt bottles from Home Depot that sold for $18 there! We misted ourselves all day long!

We brought hand-held games-(Disney Yatzee is at Target), for waiting in lines and bus rides. The kids kept them in thier own fanny packs along with snacks and their perm. markers. It worked great.

moleskin for those occasional blisters or sore spots on your feet.
It works sooooo much better than bandaids.
stainstick
chigger rid (works great for all types bug bites)
extra contacts

I know SAMSAM posted stain stick - but have you tried the new disposable wipes that serve the same purpose? I keep them in my diaper bag all the time - LOVE EM! They would be much more convenient to lug around!

The dumb thing we need and forget - RAZORS I buy disposable now and pack them ahead of time so if I forget the electic we have something!

:bounce:

I don't have it anymore, but if you do a search for using the query term "ultimate packing list", someone on the DIS created one. That title doesn't kid. It was the ultimate list.

There's also a list at www.intercot.com

I have a copy of the ultimate packing list, if you email me I will be happy to email it to you (just as soon as I figure out how to do attachments again!) It really does have anything and everything you could ever need, and someone from these boards was nice enough to email it to me.:D

My camera bag:

Totes makes a great travel umbrella called the Pocket Wonder. It's really small. folding to 2" X 1" X 7.25". I can fit three of them in my smallish (Lowepro Nova 2) camera bag.

I used to bring a laptop for writing trip reports, but now I just bring a palm pilot and the full size folding keyboard. The keyboard is a little larger than a man's wallet, the PDA a bit smaller.

The PDA has the WDW entertainment schedules, all of the WDW menus from Deb Will's site, other folk's trip reports, games, a few novels, and lots of other useful stuff. I leave the keyboard in my room, and carry the PDA with me for notes.

My bag also carries a mini-DV camcorder, a digital still camera, a tiny table tripod, a paperback novel, a pen, marker, and flashlight, and some meds, bandaids, paperclips, rubberbands, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter