This is how Inkedupmomma rolls... Oh-HI-O! A mini TR from our stay at our fav Disser

Well hello! Thanks for joining in! I just re-read everything I wrote, and have to apologize for all of the grammer mistakes! I promise to edit later!

FYI- I am a Jennifer, and also originally from NY! So welcome with big open arms ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Where are NY are you from?

Yes....but do you always have to pee? :scared:
Onl.y when behind the slowest of drivers! Of course!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Where are NY are you from?

Thanks for joining in! I was born in Broklyn, then lived there for a bit, then moved to Staten Island (and NO, I am not like the girls featured on Jersey Shore lol). Then when I turned 14, i decided I hated NY and moved to PA lol! My mom still lives in S.I., and my dad lives in NYC! Where are you?

:rotfl:

Can I call you "Snookie"? :rotfl: :lmao:

:rotfl:

I honestly don't even know a thing about the show. I watched the first 10-20 mins of the first episode and vomitted inmy mouth. I figured that meant i should never watch it again, and I haven't! All I know, is the girls from S.I. were TRASH, and the reason I never fit in on the island lol.

I honestly don't even know a thing about the show. I watched the first 10-20 mins of the first episode and vomitted inmy mouth. I figured that meant i should never watch it again, and I haven't! All I know, is the girls from S.I. were TRASH, and the reason I never fit in on the island lol.

You mean you don't like to be orange & "grind" to "house music"? I've only seen a few minutes of the show as well. They're gross. Walking STDs. :sick:

mtv-jersey-shorejpg-afd686b64b8f2fe9_large.jpg

Hey Jenn

Glad you started :goodvibes

So awesome that you are bouncing back with your friends again

should be blast :woohoo:

yay im in! :) I love your last TR!
well thank you so much:goodvibes Glad you enjoyed the last one, and hope you enjoythis one even more! Thanks for joining!

Dang I d1dn't make page 1 !!!!! Will catch uplater gottago back to finish your TR!!!
:lmao: oh rosie love, I love you! you kill me! glad to have you here, pg.1 or not!

Hey Jenn

Glad you started :goodvibes

So awesome that you are bouncing back with your friends again

should be blast :woohoo:

thanks lady! glad to have you back :) this will be our 3rd PTR togther..wow.. thats crazy!

So I told you who the cast, crew and who were, now it is time for the other W's!

What- uhm..a trip to Disney World! But you already knew that.being on the Dis-boards and all..jeesh.

Where:
Disney2009firstcard127-1.jpg

At first when we booked the bounceback, we booked CBR. But then my heart felt sad. I didn't understand why, but then it hit me, we LOVED CSR! I quick called back and changed the ressie to CSR! We wanted to explore other resorts, but honestly, CSR has it all for us. For now at least!

When- September 10-21, 2010:dance3: Our longest trip to date! If you look back at our Disney history, I have managed to con John into an extra day each year LOL! This is our limit though! Sadly since I do not fly, I have to add 3 days on to our trips for driving. Which means 2 full weeks off for John. Also with pulling Kayla o ut of school, she has to be out 7 full days. But I can't complain! 11 days at Disney is NOTHING to whine about!

Last but not least, the Why- Again, because I loveee Disney! I really need no reason ever to plan a trip anywhere, but especially to Disney World. I guess the real reason would be for my mental health. After our trip in 2008, I decided that having something to look forward to as a family, and personally (on the planning level) would keep us happy all year long. It's great to know while we are working so hard that we will have something to show for it at the end of the year! Makes every day tasks much less daunting!

So there you have the 5 W's all answered! Next post I will share what little plans I have so far! This is where having readers is important. You can't expect me to make decisions on my own, can you???

Just coming over to say Hi!!! We are going in September as well!!! It's a honeymoon trip, my "dh" and I never got married, we finally are and where the heck else would we take a trip to?:confused3
We are going the 20-28

Coronado Springs looks very nice!!! Your kids are adorable!!!!

Just coming over to say Hi!!! We are going in September as well!!! It's a honeymoon trip, my "dh" and I never got married, we finally are and where the heck else would we take a trip to?:confused3
We are going the 20-28

Coronado Springs looks very nice!!! Your kids are adorable!!!!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping in! You sound just like me and my "DH". By the time this next trip rolls around, we will have been togther for 7 years! 7 unmarried years at that lol. He did propose in November of 2005 and then we were unengaged , and then he Re-proposed in Disney last year:rotfl: Still with me?? Anywho, this is the year that we may actually go ahead and do it. Just through the courts and no fun wedding, but a trip to Disney in September again! (and hopefully a kitchenaid stand up mixer from his mom :lmao:)

You will be coming in on my Dh's b-day! Where are you staying?

My therapist (yes, real-life therapist, not travel agent) told me that traveling is really good for some of us! It improves your mental health! Now to figure out a way to bill a Disney vacay to my insurance...

Well I am joining in. I was actually reading your intro and was like I wish she lived around me I could give her the information she needs. Then I looked where you are from and you probably live so close. I am in Langhorne, PA Bucks County as well. Why am I telling you this? My son will be 7 next week and was diagnosed ADHD. I started an early intervention for him (age 4) and we have it under control. NO DRUGS. If you are interested it is Foundations Behavorial Health Center in Doylestown that helped us. If you want information I would share. Just let me know.

My therapist (yes, real-life therapist, not travel agent) told me that traveling is really good for some of us! It improves your mental health! Now to figure out a way to bill a Disney vacay to my insurance...
:rotfl: but seriously, if you figure it out, let me know!

Well I am joining in. I was actually reading your intro and was like I wish she lived around me I could give her the information she needs. Then I looked where you are from and you probably live so close. I am in Langhorne, PA Bucks County as well. Why am I telling you this? My son will be 7 next week and was diagnosed ADHD. I started an early intervention for him (age 4) and we have it under control. NO DRUGS. If you are interested it is Foundations Behavorial Health Center in Doylestown that helped us. If you want information I would share. Just let me know.

hi there! We are very close! I am in New Hope. Unfortunately, I know all about Foundations, and despise them with every fiber in my body lol. I mena it's nt funny, but yeah I hate them. thank you for being so considerate and willing to help though! It is always good to have a person on yoru side! Hope you stick around and enjoy my craziness ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter