This time we're taking the little one - PTR

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
Yes yes yes - we're gong back.:wizard:
And this time I'm taking my younger DS too. I must be crazy :rotfl:
oh and the greatest thing is - we're doing 6night/7day trip :banana::banana:

Ok, this we are me and my two DSs - a 6 year old Buzz crazy and a 3 year old Bolt crazy boys :laughing:
I know we will be doing a trip in March, but it seems it all depends on plane tickets. I'd love to do 24March - 30March, but no good flight offers:scared1: connecting flights, long waiting time....
Not decided on the hotel yet too. The budget is not more than 1000Eur, so without good offers it's probably SF or Cheyenne. Fingers crossed :worship:

Right now I'm concerned if I'm ready to make this trip alone with my two boys and if the younger one is ready, but I feel so bad thinking to leave him home again. So, he's going. 7 day trip - enough time for a non-rush trip, we can take our time and do everything steady. Right?

So, there, let's dance - we're going back!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Im glad to hear of Bolt crazy boys. I think he is an underrated character, from a good modern movie. You dont hear him mentioned often.

Looking forward to hearing more :)

I'll be sorry for my little one because Bolt only is in shops.... :confused3

planing is going well. Now I'm waiting for a good offer and the booking.

I have to be strong and not tell the kids we are going. That's the plan - to tell "we're going to DLP" just before the flight :rotfl:

Can't wait for that. I'm soo excited with teh planing I have to do - where to go, where to eat. Beginning to relive disney mood again :rotfl:

The plan has changed. My wonderful parents decided to pay the price difference so thei grandchildren could stay in DLH :banana::banana:

Fingers crossed for good offer come as soon as posible and the BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

I'm checking everyday, hoping, waiting... when I finally book, I'll be happy, excited and, well, reliefed :goodvibes

curent offer 5 nights for price of 4 plus kids stay free is tempting, but we wanna do 6 night stay, so I'll wait. If I enter planned days they give just standart package.

Very exciting!! :yay: I'm sure that a good offer will come out for the dates you want! :wizard:

Happy planning! :goodvibes

Finally, I can plan :cool1:

So, it looks like...

When: 15-21 March, 2012
Where: HNY
Party: me and cars crazy DS age 6, and the little one - Bolt crazy DS age 3.
Feeling: crazy.. happy.. overexcited
Kids: have no idea we're going
Big plan: departure to Paris at 17.30 on March 14. Arrival 19.30. Shuttle to some offsite hotel for overnight stay. Breakfast and 8.00a.m. check in, grab the tickets and - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rotfl:
Good thing: late departure - 19.30 from Paris - whole day in DLP :goodvibes (last time it was 14.00).
Dinner plan: Inventions is a must. Want to do: restaurant des stars, Cowboy cookout, Annette's dinner, plaza gardens and Buzz lightyear pizza (last time DS was disappointed it was closed).

planing is stuck.. something came wrong with my booking. They charged the credit card, but no booking was done. Now I have to wait for money to return and make a new booking...

UPTADE :lovestruc

Hotel New York - booked
Hotel Kyriad for overnight stay - booked
Service shuttle - not booked.

:banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

glad you are booked I guess you got your money back? x

oh yes, after spending lots of time on phone, going to the bank I did.
The biggest issue was that when I went to the bank and explained situation, they said nothing can be done, I have to wait and so on. I called DLP again and some time later a nice lady explained they could sent a confirmation that no booking was done and this should help to speed up things. Went to the bank again and they said noooooooo, that's impossible. The I contacted personal manager in the bank and explained situation, explained what DLP said etc. And when I finally reached someone with higher qualification and higher rank and got OK, that's great, it's possible. Called DLP again,asked what they needed to provide a confirmation. Called the bank again, got all information, wrote email to DLP - and yesterday evening money were back to my account. And I made the reservation. Oh, and the bank called me to tell that everything is ok, money is back, I'm free to use it, make booking again. I even got an apology.

Well, but that's not the end of my booking story. Right now I'm having fun receiving emails in French and vouchers in Spanish from RStransports :laughing: Although I write them in English and tell I'm from Lithuania. Do they think we speak Spanish here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter