This time we're taking the little one - PTR

Oh gosh lol what an eventful time you have had! Are you able to translate your emails and vouchers easily? X

No, I don't understand French at all. I mean I can say thank you or good hi in French :lmao: and Spanish.. I know some words and I understand what the voucher is about mostly due to information I entered myself, like flight landing time, arrival airport, destination... But everything else? There's a sentence about terminals and I have no idea what it's about. Is that the pick up point? :confused3 And I booked shared.. so.. again.. Lots of questions. I hope they answer soon. I'm confused. But all this is so much fun :laughing::lmao:

Do you reply to them in English is the google translate any help? X

I wrote them in english all my emails and they appologized and I got voucher in english. I'm all booked now

Sigh of relief now you are all officially booked :D

oh yes, I have all my confirmations printed, packed. And now counting the days. and wondering how to tell the kids ;)

Great that you got everything sorted. Not too long to go now:goodvibes

I'm so relieved for you that everything is sorted - what a lovely long trip you're going to have! :cheer2:

Oh, I'm so excited for you!

Sounds like a wonderful trip you've got planned :goodvibes

thanks all :lovestruc

I have almost everything planned:

hotels booked, shuttle booked.
Meal all planned:
Inventions
Plaza Gardens
Buzz Lightyear pizza
Park side dinner
Restaurant des stars
Agrabah cafe

I do wanna go for Annette's, so might do lunch there. Also looking at Bella Notte, cafe des cascadeurs or Toad Hall. And can't wait for Casey's coner hot dog :banana:

On our arrival night we'll have dinner somewhere next to Kyriad? Does anybody know if Kyriad has a cafe? :confused3

There, I made decisions
Park side dinner
Rainforest cafe
Buzzlightyear pizza
Plaza Gardens
restaurant des stars
Mickey's cafe

not sure where to eat on our last day, but I guess that will depend on when we have to leave. The flight is 19.30, so I guess 15.30 for Beauvais should give us enough time? :confused3

And I told the kids. One kid in fact. TV was showing trailer for some kind of movie for kids and DS (the one who went to DLP last year) said he wants to see it and when it will be in cinemas. And I told him he couldn't do it. He was amazed and had a long face and finally asked why not. I replied he wouldn't be here at the moment. Then he thought about it and couldn't figure it out, so asked where would he be if not at home. I told him " well, you'll be visiting Mickey". Long face was gone in a second, he got huge smile on his face and his eyes just sparkled :rotfl: And then muttered "My ears will hurt" (while flying) :lmao: Now he is counting his money in his piggy bank if that's enough for Buzz gun :lmao:

I am working on kids autograph book. So much fun :banana:

oh, and my friend who now lives in London comes for a visit in February, so I asked her to buy Buzz lightyear costume for the little one. Other DS has one, so this one wants one too.

Aw love DS reaction to seeing Mickey Mouse bless him! x

So, there - nearly two weeks away from our trip.

have bought some things, will make pics and post :goodvibes

Trying to convince my younger DS to dress up as Buzz for a pic - not in the mood for that :confused3:rotfl:

And a headache - can't get my meal plan done, decisions not done :scared1::eek:

We're two weeks away tomorrow and I'm starting to have a bit of a meltdown. Trying to plan the trip to Disney AND trying to sort out a birthday party for DD for when we are back is stressing me out! Sent out 40 invites on Thursday and only had 2 RSVPs so far!!!! :scared1::scared1:

I haven't fully decided on my meal plan yet either.. ! Did you finish making their autograph books? This is something I wanted to do, but can't see me getting round to it now! :sad1:

Hope you manage to get everything done! Your boys are going to have an amazing time!!

No, books are not done and won't be. This time we'll be using usual autograph books. Next time I'll get this done couple of months before our trip, the price of 30Eur for each book just killed me :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter