This weeks pod cast will be delayed

oh man... last time I had food poisoning, I was in the hospital with an open morphine drip the cramps in my gut were so bad... though as I understand it the nurses found me very entertaining when I was drugged up.

Best Wishes Bob, get better.

Ok, when are the times you ARE NOT drugged up? I'm waiting to see those!

Oh no Bob! I hope that you get over it fast, stomach issues are the worst! Take it easy and as the other have said try to stay hydrated!:hug:

Feel better soon, Bob!!

Food poisoning is the worst...an experience I hope NEVER to repeat again :sick:

Oh poor Bawb! Oh I really hope it's just a bug and not food poisoning. How awful!

Is it true that Bawb is recruiting more hosts for the show?
I heard he's been calling Raaaalph and Eaaaarl all day from his "office.":rotfl2:

Get well soon, Bawb..Norovirus..not good.

its the cheese!! Mickey and Minnie stopped taking it so the people who wanted figuro fries could have some...guess this is what happens. :rotfl2:

Get Well Soon Bob.

Here's my home remedy. Lots and lots of Pepsi. I don't know why, but the couple times I had a bout with food poisoning, I drank Pepsi, no ice, and within 12 hours felt much much better. I think salmonella really hates Pepsi!

Get Well Soon Bob.

Here's my home remedy. Lots and lots of Pepsi. I don't know why, but the couple times I had a bout with food poisoning, I drank Pepsi, no ice, and within 12 hours felt much much better. I think salmonella really hates Pepsi!
They say that Pepsi can burn the tar off your driveway ... or something like that! So I believe that it can kill pesky stomach nasties.

Get well soon Bawb ... :thumbsup2

They say that Pepsi can burn the tar off your driveway ... or something like that! So I believe that it can kill pesky stomach nasties.

Get well soon Bawb ... :thumbsup2

you can take the tarnish off pennies, and polish crome with Coke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter