This weeks pod cast will be delayed

Oh no! Poor Bob!

I got food poisoning once after eating at a place that rhymes with LENDY'S. It was horrid!

Get well soon Bob!

I couldn't find an "It totally sucks that the most amazing thing in the world on Tuesdays may not be up but it is not your fault and no one blames you because without you the show would not be funny at all and I hope you get better" card soooooo...

I decided to post a picture of kitties because it shows just how much we love bawb

kitties.jpg

Bawb. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.

My son Parker loves your videos, told him you were under the weather and he had this to say, "I know just the thing Mom. We can give him some medicine, that will make him feel better so he can go see Star Wars again!" I take it that means he hopes you get to feeling well soon!

Have a Dole Whip once you get to feeling better! Just not four right away, work yourself up to that.

A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to have to tell everyone, but Bob Varley passed away this afternoon.

We postponed todays show because Bob wasn't feeling well, he thought he had food poisoning. When his wife Diana came home from work, she found him in their bedroom and he had apparently been dead for a few hours.

That's all we know right now - all of us are heading over to their house to be whatever comfort we can to Diana and Brian. I'll update everyone as we find out more, but I ask that you all please keep Diana, Brian and the rest of Bob's family in your thoughts and prayers.

We've all lost a wonderful friend - a friend whose presence can never be replaced, and whose memory I will hold close to my heart for the rest of my life.

Pete

thats so sad........we will all miss him for some time to come.:sad1: :sad1:

his interaction with all of you used to get me laughing so hard.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

he is probably sitting with Walt and telling him about all the issues he sees in the "Dworld".......probably talking about strollers and such...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter