Those using swagbucks ???

For me (iPhone), it’s strange because I’m always logged in to my app, and I used to get swagcode alerts, but about a week ago I stopped getting them. I didn’t change any settings that would have messed with the alerts.

Finally got credited my 4000 SBs and cashed out $50 from PayPal. I think I’m going to keep cashing out PayPal if I continue to do it. Don’t think the $3 savings is worth anymore. Not wasting my time on videos and surveys anymore but I will continue to do the offers and BestBuy.

I finally used the virtual visa I got this month today and the login I created with a new email address actually let me log in today so I didn't have to mess with trying to reset a password or create yet another log in. Hopefully whatever the issue was the past couple of months is fixed now. Already got my dis gc and transferred the balance to a physical card.

I'm not happy with SB this morning. I completed a survey, and it gave me the 20% bonus instead of using one of the 3 50% bonuses I have from Spin & Win. When I won SwagIQ it used the 3X instead of the 2X on that, why not the highest reward on surveys?

Then of course I completed another survey and got the 'not every survey can be a winner, here's 1 SB for trying'.

Last edited:
Has anyone purchased something on best buy online from the weekly ad. I need a new kitchen aid hand mixer and they are the same price everywhere i checked and since its in BB weekly ad i was going to buy it along with a DGC of course. But do all items purchased have to be from the weekly ad or as long as one is?

I'm not happy with SB this morning. I completed a survey, and it gave me the 20% bonus instead of using one of the 3 50% bonuses I have from Spin & Win. When I won SwagIQ it used the 3X instead of the 2X on that, why not the highest reward on surveys?

Then of course I completed another survey and got the 'not every survey can be a winner, here's 1 SB for trying'.

Mine did the same thing last night. I was doing the 125sb survey on my phone while doing my spins on the laptop. I should have stopped when I got the 50% but since I got it first I figured it would redeem first. It gave the 20% one too. Still made my 2nd goal but if it'd done 50% I would have met it with the survey. I'm sure I'll forget about it and the 50% will hit on a 50sb instead of something good.

Also, how are we supposed to check off the mobile swagcode box if they only give us codes you can redeem through the button?

ETA I shouldn't rely on the swagcode page I go to for them because it is valid on both today. They say it's only good on the button so my square is done!

That happened to me also though I didn’t even get the 50% bonus on the survey I completed. Also, I sent in a ticket for a purchase I never got credit for and the auto response email I received said I was not logged in . How could I send a ticket , etc if I was not logged in! Frustrating and I think after get a virtual visa I’m done.

So I made a $70 purchase from BB almost a month ago. The shop is still pending but I got the 500 the following Monday. However, the headphones broke, so I took them back to exchange them. But now I'm wondering if that is going to screw up my shop pending and if they'll retract the 500 SB bonus already? I exchanged them, so I didn't technically return them, but when exchanging, they do a return and then you rebuy them for the same price. I wish I would have asked if I could have done and even exchange without a receipt.....

So I made a $70 purchase from BB almost a month ago. The shop is still pending but I got the 500 the following Monday. However, the headphones broke, so I took them back to exchange them. But now I'm wondering if that is going to screw up my shop pending and if they'll retract the 500 SB bonus already? I exchanged them, so I didn't technically return them, but when exchanging, they do a return and then you rebuy them for the same price. I wish I would have asked if I could have done and even exchange without a receipt.....

I have returned at least 2 items purchased with the bonus, and neither of them ever had any sbs retracted. I'm sure ymmv, but that was my experience.

so I had not done a BB offer since the change. I went on Tuesday and made a purchase with my points and one with SB. The my points I can see the pending credit but the SB shows bb 0 pending. is this normal I can't remember. I think its supposed to show how much right?

So my SB BB bonus of 750 showed up right now but the shop activity says 0 for bb. Just going to let it be and cash out now.

Did either of you get the shop credit for your purchase, or just the bonus? It's really odd that the bonus would credit but not the SB for the actual purchase amount. I bought a $250 Disney card on Tuesday and the 750 bonus showed up today with a shop credit of 0 on my ledger.

Did either of you get the shop credit for your purchase, or just the bonus? It's really odd that the bonus would credit but not the SB for the actual purchase amount. I bought a $250 Disney card on Tuesday and the 750 bonus showed up today with a shop credit of 0 on my ledger.

Nope I never got the credit only the bonus. I did 4 transactions two sb QR codes ( DH and mine) and 2 MP QR codes. I thought maybe that was why but the my points show pending on both accounts but the sb don't on either account. now sure why, but also do not want to ask why. It's weird. Maybe they just are not crediting GC purchases? But i think others still got the shop credit so not sure whats going on.

ksjdfljbefuywhebjszdoI\HR i MISSED TWO ON SWAG IQ :( I'm mad cause I was SO CLOSE! I missed the song one (Monsters Inc) and another one that I forget now

Ok, I only have to do a discover to complete my to do list... any ideas for something that will credit tonight?

Ok, I only have to do a discover to complete my to do list... any ideas for something that will credit tonight?
Offertoro, there's 2sb coupon clicks. Usually one or two of them are in the top 3 offers. They usually post within 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter