Those using swagbucks ???

Not sb but a different survey site I do, started one and it said I was going to have to watch a show. Not a problem since I've done that before but I finally get to the show part after over 5 min questions and it's freakin keeping up with the khardashians. Ugh.

And all I need is to get one sb survey so I can finish my to do list and get the square. I think I've been disqualified from over 20 between the answer app and the sire. Does anyone know if subnitting your receipt through thr answer app counts as a survey to conplete everything?

I finally got credit for the gobble deal after putting in a ticket and following up with it twice. I am glad I got the credit but I hate the email they send saying it’s a courtesy credit. It makes me feel like I did something wrong when it should have just gone through on its own 6 weeks ago.

I still haven’t heard about my barkbox credit but I’m just letting that one go. I’m tired of emailing swagbucks. I used the box as a Xmas gift for our dog so I’m not too upset about it.

I submitted a ticket and followed up at least 10 times on both gobble and Barkbox and have not gotten a response one either one. I don't think I'll be getting credit for either, which is extremely frustrating!

My team bonus Swag Up hit.

Quick question: I have activated it, but do I still need to redeem it before the 4th? Will it evaporate if I don't?

I submitted a ticket and followed up at least 10 times on both gobble and Barkbox and have not gotten a response one either one. I don't think I'll be getting credit for either, which is extremely frustrating!

It is so frustrating! I hope you get credit soon. My never went pending on I think I signed up on JAn 5. Another posted above signed up Jan 6 and just received credit.

I don’t think barkbox is happening for me. I have seen a few people not get it so I’m done fighting for that one. I’m also done doing these offers. Not worth the hassle for me if I have to fight for them to work.

@wendow just curious if you ever got your gobble MP credit. I am getting ready to cancel my gobble account. It has been 40 days so I should be okay to cancel.

I went to go buy something from Etsy last night and said to myself I better see how many Swagbucks I'll get before making this purchase only to not have it come up when I searched. Then I went into my shop and earn thinking maybe I was crazy and hadn't been able to earn through Etsy before but I have pending sb from a shop there... Why would they just randomly remove a shop? :(

I don’t think barkbox is happening for me. I have seen a few people not get it so I’m done fighting for that one. I’m also done doing these offers. Not worth the hassle for me if I have to fight for them to work.

Same here

It is so frustrating! I hope you get credit soon. My never went pending on I think I signed up on JAn 5. Another posted above signed up Jan 6 and just received credit.

I'm definitely backing off on the higher spend offers. I'm tired of fighting for the points especially if I feel there wasn't a ton of value in the product.

Getting ready to place a Home chef ticket with MP. This is so annoying, I did my end of the deal why can't they fulfill their promise?!

Why do i take a survey and it asks several questions and then it only gives me 1sb when it was worth 20sb and says disqualified?

Why do i take a survey and it asks several questions and then it only gives me 1sb when it was worth 20sb and says disqualified?
I did a survey on the answer app and answered all the questions but said I was disqualified. Then later that day ended up taking same survey (by chance) on a laptop, got to the same exact point and was credited the 29 points. I don't get it!

Where can I see my activities from SB Local? I purchased something from a restaurant with linked card, but I don't see it in shop activities.

Where can I see my activities from SB Local? I purchased something from a restaurant with linked card, but I don't see it in shop activities.

It shows up under the top of regular activity and will be 'pinned' there at the top until the credit date. Mine currently pending from a place I purchased at before Swago started, for example, shows:

Swagbucks Local: Pending - [location] (pending credit date: 02/25/19) +[points]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter