Those using swagbucks ???

Can someone please refresh my memory on when BB credits. I know nothing is definite, but I remember there being a general schedule.
You usually get the 750 sb two biz days later. The 2-3% bonus usually shows up a day before to a day after the 750 bonus. There have been times they’ve taken up to 5 days though.

Generally our coupons have been crediting pretty well most days. But they don't credit Saturday’s and Sunday’s, and I think they don't credit on holidays as well. I was hoping they’d credit today but I’m betting they credit tmw from Friday day, 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th. I think if holiday falls on a Monday they move to the next day. I suppose they could still credit later, I think one day last week they credited much later than usual, but it’ll probably be tmw.

I hope you are right! I printed all weekend and February has been really rough for me! I also am waiting on BB bonus to credit, so my fingers are crossed on that as well! I think I'll be lucky to cash in $50 this month....

Anyone know when Team Challenge Swag Ups might post? Mine is only 25 SB, but it's better than a poke in eye....

So I just looked and this is what my activity log looks like:

02/19/19 Shop: Coupons.com Prints Feb 02-14-2019 +100 SB
02/19/19 Shop: Coupons.com Prints Feb 02-14-2019 -100 SB

Anyone else get credited for Feb 14 coupon prints and then have it seemingly taken away?

For those of you that did Gobble on MP, I FINALLY got credit after pestering them on Facebook and Twitter. I tagged Gobble as well and got a Twitter response the same day. My help tickets had gone unanswered for weeks. Don’t give up hope and use all social media to make yourself heard.

So I just looked and this is what my activity log looks like:

02/19/19 Shop: Coupons.com Prints Feb 02-14-2019 +100 SB
02/19/19 Shop: Coupons.com Prints Feb 02-14-2019 -100 SB

Anyone else get credited for Feb 14 coupon prints and then have it seemingly taken away?
Mine just never showed from 2/14. Both are annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter