Those using swagbucks ???

^

They told me not eligible and specifically mentioned a GC purchase is not eligible on my ticket.

I did not buy a gift card, I bought two televisions, one on the 24th and one on the 27th....so I should be elibible for the 750

I have done several tickets and had them credit all of them for Best Buy.

When you've done the ticket for the missing BONUS credit (not the 4%) did you list it as a shop or discover or an offer or how did you submit the ticket? I'm guessing that I need to submit one since I still haven't gotten the credit. Also, do you think I should submit both at once for 1500 or two for 750 each? I also worry about deactivation, so I am prone to overanalyzation here.....

What is the normal percentage back for AMC? We go to the movies often, so I frequently purchase gift cards through My Gift Cards Plus. And now they are advertising 4% for AMC.....but I don't feel like that is any bigger deal than I normally get??? Anyone else ever buy AMC through MGCP?

ETA....It's in the cart! So I ordered a $50 AMC card and got 1100 SB...that's awesome!!!

Last edited:
When you've done the ticket for the missing BONUS credit (not the 4%) did you list it as a shop or discover or an offer or how did you submit the ticket? I'm guessing that I need to submit one since I still haven't gotten the credit. Also, do you think I should submit both at once for 1500 or two for 750 each? I also worry about deactivation, so I am prone to overanalyzation here.....

I list them under shop. I send screenshots of the pending credit and the bonus SB offer. I make sure all the info is filled out (including purchase order from the receipt). Do one per shop order (and maybe do one then wait a few days before the next one).

What is the normal percentage back for AMC? We go to the movies often, so I frequently purchase gift cards through My Gift Cards Plus. And now they are advertising 4% for AMC.....but I don't feel like that is any bigger deal than I normally get??? Anyone else ever buy AMC through MGCP?

I am considering it today because I got a notice that they were an extra 20% back for AMC for certain membership recognition levels. It said I’d have early access to this deal for the next 48 hours. If possible you might consider waiting until Thursday to buy. It’s possible it will be released to everybody for 20% back then. Also possible they could sell out by then since it said “subject to availability”.

I'm thinking the higher denominations were 5% back... I used to buy them a lot but lately have been doing more of getting 4x fuel points or 10% offers with credit cards so haven't done mgcp in a while.

I list them under shop. I send screenshots of the pending credit and the bonus SB offer. I make sure all the info is filled out (including purchase order from the receipt). Do one per shop order (and maybe do one then wait a few days before the next one).

Of course, I don't have a screen shot showing the bonus and now I can't find it. Looks like the bonus is now gone....hopeully they credit without the screen shot because I didn't think to take one :-(

Of course, I don't have a screen shot showing the bonus and now I can't find it. Looks like the bonus is now gone....hopeully they credit without the screen shot because I didn't think to take one :-(
I didn't send a screen shot of the bonus for mine, I just included one for my email I got from swagbucks showing I shopped at BB with the purchase amount. I wrote that I made an in store purchase but did not receive the 750sb bonus.

Anyone cancelled the Dallas morning news subscription yet? I've been trying but their page keeps saying "Digital subscription account data and updates are currently unavailable. Please check again at a later time. We are sorry for the inconvience."

And yes, that is the newspapers misspelling of inconvenience lol!!

Anyone cancelled the Dallas morning news subscription yet? I've been trying but their page keeps saying "Digital subscription account data and updates are currently unavailable. Please check again at a later time. We are sorry for the inconvience."

No, but I need to. I’d forgotten about it til you just mentioned it. I thought someone else posted they had to call to cancel.

HAs anyone submitted a ticket for the missing BB bonus? I'm waiting on two for 750 each....

Yes I submitted two tickets, one was for the one I got the day before the 4% shop and earn which listed correctly, so that one I submitted for 750. The other one was for 750 plus 400 for shop and earn as that was showing as 1 SB. They were both credited in about 15 min each. DD28 did one for the 750 plus 400, and was successfully credited as well. We got a form letter apologizing for our experience for All three of then. DD28 is going to do her last one today and hopefully that goes just as well. She did not have her shop and earn email to Screenshot for that other one so she had used the screenshot of the shop activity page, clicking the particular one that was wrong to show the pop up and trip ID number And they accepted that. She does have a screenshot of the email she can use for the one she’ll ticket later today.

I emailed customercare@dallasnews.com and cancelled the subscription.

Can’t get the Coach square to light up on my Swago board. When I try to activate the swagbutton it says 10 sb per euro. ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter