Those using swagbucks ???

Ugh I just figured out how to get the Visas from Mypoints. A Walmart gift card popped up on raise late last night while I was trying to figure it out and someone bought it so I gave up. I hope they bring the 20% cashback again but I doubt it.

Well dang, yes, the card is connected to southwest dining program... that might be the deal, but it was for $3 3 different times... guess i better take my card off southwest

Well dang, yes, the card is connected to southwest dining program... that might be the deal, but it was for $3 3 different times... guess i better take my card off southwest

Ah, was hoping it was a glitch. Could still try to put in a ticket to get an official response to confirm, but I'm guessing that's the problem. Mine's linked to IHG which is the same network as SW, called Rewards Network. SB uses Empyr and at some point they restricted earnings if the card is also linked to Rewards. I got my IHG points and the SB points never posted, so I assumed this was the reason.

FWIW Dosh and RMN also use Empyr so I don't know if you could stack them with SB anyway, but if someone was hoping to stack either of those cashbacks with a hotel or airline program it might have the same problem. I haven't tried, I happen to have different cards linked to Dosh and RMN than SB/IHG. It was nice while it was working, getting cash and points for the same purchase.

I just started Swagbucks again in 2019 after doing Mypoints offers so far this year. I signed up for the ESPN+ trial, creative bug, and can you read. That’s 3050 SBs pending. Of course with my luck I was charged like 4 times for creativebug because my WiFi was going slow and I kept clicking. I’m glad it was only $1. They still owe me 800 SBs from an Ubereats ticket back in late December.

I’m going to try to do surveys with my short attention span and anxiety for both SB and MP instead of waiting for offers. Any good cheap offers I can do?

Update:
My $100 GC purchase in store at BB from 4/23 did the 1 SB pending that so many experienced.

4/30 shop ticket resulted in almost instant credit for the other 399 SB.

On 5/9 I got 500 SB credited for a targeted $5 Shop (had to spend at least $5 and earn at least 25 shop SB by the end of April). I did not submit a ticket, and worried this wouldn't go through since the 399 were "good faith" SB rather than traditional shop credits, and this was my only SB purchase during the timeframe.

Today, 5/10, I submitted a ticket for the 750 bonus SB, and they were credited to my account within a few hours.

So, total of 1650 SB for a $100 GC. I'm a very happy camper!

Thanks so much to all of you who shared your tips for phrasing credit requests, and gave me hope it would go through.

Last edited:
Under most popular offers, I had 1000 sb for signing up for hulu. Had just cancelled from the last offer (2400 sb?). Anyway it let me do it but is pending until 6/12.

UPDATE on my non-credit for the Bright Cellars wine offer.
I ended up contacting (email) Bright Cellars customer service to see what could be done from their end.
"Marge" was super friendly and very helpful!!! Such a contrast to SB Help Center! She supplied with an invoice for my first order, with their company header. It named "Swagbucks" as the marketing vendor through which the order was placed!!!
So I sent that to SB Help Center. I rec'd a message stating they were investigating and that could take 5-7 additional business days. At the bottom of this message it said if the case goes beyond the 14 window, they may not be able to credit me. WHAT??? I wrote them back that it was THEIR delay that was going to put it beyond the 14 days and I would HOPE I will still be able to get credit.

Yesterday, they finally credited me "in good faith". That still bristles me! I know everyone gets that message but, as someone here mentioned, it comes across as passive/aggressive. I did the offer completely by the books THEN.... I worked my butt off getting them to give me credit and they are *being nice* by giving me the 5000sb promised in the offer???

Do we all have the same FIRST goal? And your second goal is calculated (theoretically) on your average earnings from the days prior????

First Goal today - 98
Second Goal today - 580

Do we all have the same FIRST goal? And your second goal is calculated (theoretically) on your average earnings from the days prior????

First Goal today - 98
Second Goal today - 580
Sort of. Unless you are new then your first goal will be lower. Mine is 98 and 180 (I've been slacking!)

Swanson Vitamins sent me a promo of 30% off but that seems to drop off when I go through the SB Shop Portal. Is there any way to keep your promo AND go through SB Shop?

I was counting on those coupon prints to meet my goal today.....where oh where are they???? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Glad it's not just me. I forgot to print thurs so I've been having to do more work to meet goals since fri. Was looking forward to an easier day today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter