Those using swagbucks ???

Did anyone look at the the leader boards, the leaders have 20,000 points ... these people have been doing over 1000 a day... they made this a full time job

On adscend--find the Escape From Prison Quiz.
Answers:
video quiz star
1.not a question
2. 15
3.9 minutes
4.B
5. confront them
6. door A
7. They weigh the same
8. corridor A
9. enraged
10. blue and yellow
11. can of beans
12. Mercury
13. Pacific Ocean
14. an extra food token
15. 132
16. brim saw
17. metal rod
18. normal
19. a mammal
20. only
21. abyss
22. 3
23. 40 %
24. even
25.country
26. 4
27. Thursday
28.c
29. 421854
30.b

Did anyone look at the the leader boards, the leaders have 20,000 points ... these people have been doing over 1000 a day... they made this a full time job

These are points, not the actual SB that they made. I guess if you buy something, you get a lot more points.

its broke down for each thing you do... but still 20,000 + is a lot to my 1000 I added to my team challenge.
I was reading the tips people put in the comments I will post them if I see anything no one has said on here.
after all teams come and go.... My Disboards family is here to stay.

Last edited:

Just used my sb virtual visa with .55 centson it to sign up for free trial of espn+ ..... I did have to use a diffrent email cause I didnt want the one tied to my disney account used.
I didnt think it would work but it did....800sb

I canceled by emailing the same email address that sent the confirmation. its
ICanRead@bookclub.harpercollins.com

It does say to not reply to the confirmation so i just forwarded the message to them asking to please cancel the next books. They replied back in like two days saying my subs. was canceled

Did you wait until you got your books to cancel or as soon as you got the confirmation email?

Just used my sb virtual visa with .55 centson it to sign up for free trial of espn+ ..... I did have to use a diffrent email cause I didnt want the one tied to my disney account used.
I didnt think it would work but it did....800sb
So your card had .55 cents in it, how much was the trial? How long is the trial? Hmm what were you thinking concerning the email? Mine I’d probably use is connected to my Disney email but not it would matter it not.

So your card had .55 cents in it, how much was the trial? How long is the trial? Hmm what were you thinking concerning the email? Mine I’d probably use is connected to my Disney email but not it would matter it not.
7 day trial is free but sometimes it does not work, like it didnt work on the guitar lesson one.
I just never tie anything to my good email... like my one that I use my disney account with

New Swago starting Monday. The link to sign up is working now. No spin and win this time though. :guilty:

its broke down for each thing you do... but still 20,000 + is a lot to my 1000 I added to my team challenge.
I was reading the tips people put in the comments I will post them if I see anything no one has said on here.
after all teams come and go.... My Disboards family is here to stay.

I have almost 10,000 team points, most from the first 2 days when I had some time to babysit the various apps.. Someone once posted on the team page a link to an old SB to-do list, with a repeating Daily Crave that is 2-3 short videos, credits one SB, but 15 team points each time. It has to be manually advanced though. I have nCraves running 24 hrs/day and the mobile apps going a lot.

here is the link - https://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/to-do-list

Last edited:
7 day trial is free but sometimes it does not work, like it didnt work on the guitar lesson one.
I just never tie anything to my good email... like my one that I use my disney account with
Ah, okay I see. Yeah, unfortunately I started using my good address at the beginning and it’s not so good anymore lol. Yeah I think I’ll do this one but I always worry about when to cancel in like a 7 day trial. Like if yuu sign up today one a Friday, do you cancel next Friday? Or cancel Thur? Been a long while since I did one of these kind of trials lol.

I was wondering where the coupon prints were but just got them, yay! Did you guys notice that they did count yesterday and today? So I guess the other day was just a glitch so that’s great!

New Swago starting Monday. The link to sign up is working now. No spin and win this time though. :guilty:

I have almost 10,000 team points, most from the first 2 days when I had some time to babysit the various apps.. Someone once posted on the team page a link to an old SB to-do list, with a repeating Daily Crave that is 2-3 short videos, credits one SB, but 15 team points each time. It has to be manually advanced though. I have nCraves running 24 hrs/day and the mobile apps going a lot.

here is the link - https://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/to-do-list

Do you do the auto-run ncraves at the same time you do the manual advance ones?

Has anyone ever had there points revoked? Or is that just a threat... I notice some of the ads say if you cancel your points will be revoked... And what if I spend them am I going to go negative?

They don't give the SBs to you right away, they are pending (usually either 7 days or 32 days, it will say in the terms). So if you cancel before the terms they just disappear from pending and you never get the SB at all.

I added the hideout.tv app on my fire tv. I made 7 prettyfast, easier to leave on that's for sure. And its linked to sb
Its 4 hidout points per video.... in a few widens I had 92 then sent them to my sb... I'm going to let it run all day see what happens.
My son likes watching the dog take baths, go to the car wash... anything is better than la happy food reviews

Last edited:
I added the hideout.tv app on my fire tv. I made 7 prettyfast, easier to leave on that's for sure. And its linked to sb
Its 4 hidout points per video.... in a few widens I had 92 then sent them to my sb... I'm going to let it run all day see what happens.
My son likes watching the dog take baths, go to the car wash... anything is better than la happy food reviews
I didn’t realize such an app existed. I’ll have to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter