Those using swagbucks ???

I was able to get $25 Visa gc at 13% off, so I opted for that.
I saw someone say they used it at Best Buy and got a card through the drive up.
I know you can use it at Sams, but I let my membership lapse.
Has anyone had any luck getting a card online?
Can you go directly to the Disney gift card site?

There are mixed results trying to get a Disney GC from the Disney site, the best I personally have found is that you can use it for Target.com to buy them, egift usually arrives within a few hours.

I was able to get $25 Visa gc at 13% off, so I opted for that.
I saw someone say they used it at Best Buy and got a card through the drive up.
I know you can use it at Sams, but I let my membership lapse.
Has anyone had any luck getting a card online?
Can you go directly to the Disney gift card site?
Its easier to do target.com you dont have to leave the house but it takes a few hours its not instant.

We now buy them at samsclub.com i deposit the reminder of the visa in my Amazon account.
Sams is having a deal buy a $45 membership and get 45 off your first instore purchase ( not giftcards)

Last edited:
My apps are starting to hit their limit. One did yesterday and lifestylez did today after a whole 3 sb/3 rounds.

I've been switching between 2 apps because I've lost so many favorites and haven't had the patience to find new short ones that are longer than the old ones. And they were the 2 that ran the best. Oh well...

My apps are starting to hit their limit. One did yesterday and lifestylez did today after a whole 3 sb/3 rounds.

I've been switching between 2 apps because I've lost so many favorites and haven't had the patience to find new short ones that are longer than the old ones. And they were the 2 that ran the best. Oh well...
The apps are terrible for me right now. Thankfully surveys have been ok.

Its easier to do target.com you dont have to leave the house but it takes a few hours its not instant.

We now buy them at samsclub.com i deposit the reminder of the visa in my Amazon account.
Sams is having a deal buy a $45 membership and get 45 off your first instore purchase ( not giftcards)
I decided to experiment with the disneygiftcard site, and my VISA gc worked fine.
It asked for my home address, and said that it could take 2 weeks(!) to deliver, but I think that is just their standard message. I received an email immediately acknowledging the purchase, and a second email about 25 min later with the link to the actual ecard.

This may not be the best way to get Disney cards for SB's, (I haven't done the math to see whether the discounted Visa card works out better than using gcs to buy discounted gcs at Target or Sams), but it could be a good back up, if a clerk or store website won't let you purchase a gc with a gc.
Or it might not work next time! :crazy:

Last edited:
I decided to experiment with the disneygiftcard site, and my VISA gc worked fine.
It asked for my home address, and said that it could take 2 weeks(!) to deliver, but I think that is just their standard message. I received an email immediately acknowledging the purchase, and a second email about 25 min later with the link to the actual ecard.

This may not be the best way to get Disney cards for SB's, (I haven't done the math to see whether the discounted Visa card works out better than using gcs to buy discounted gcs at Target or Sams), but it could be a good back up, if a clerk or store website won't let you purchase a gc with a gc.
The reason i stopped using them is one time it would work the next time they would reject my card. I only buy giftcards at discount or for the first $200 after that i just use the $25 directly to MDE.

The apps are terrible for me right now. Thankfully surveys have been ok.

Yeah I've hit my limit on all of them so far, on the last one now. Did a 75sb survey earlier that should've been for way more. Had to watch a 20 min vid first, about a potential local lawsuit case. I've done these in person for like 4 hours and it was 200 maybe, a good amount anyway. And this got the same basic answers for 75 cents. But they can't ask followup and more in depth so I get it but it should've been at least a dollar with the video.

All the mobile apps except the main SB mobile stopped working for me ages ago (iOS). Today the stupid SB Mobile isn't working either, going to be hard to make that 117 daily goal. The Jun videos (Laptop Guy) at least are working on the iPad if I go through a saved link.

More swagbucks frustration - I rarely submit a ticket when a survey fails to credit after I finished it, but lately the few times I have I get this generic message back that says something along the lines of 'sorry you got a disqualification message, we can't do anything for you'. I always reply with varying degrees of anger, because I have submitted screenshots that say I finished the survey which apparently no one looks at because this is a robot message. Just really makes me mad. Most times I have made an angry reply back they have credited me the points, but what is with the stupid form email?

More swagbucks frustration - I rarely submit a ticket when a survey fails to credit after I finished it, but lately the few times I have I get this generic message back that says something along the lines of 'sorry you got a disqualification message, we can't do anything for you'. I always reply with varying degrees of anger, because I have submitted screenshots that say I finished the survey which apparently no one looks at because this is a robot message. Just really makes me mad. Most times I have made an angry reply back they have credited me the points, but what is with the stupid form email?

Probably the same reason they tell you to resubmit or confirm info you already provided in the form, stuff they require for it to even be submitted. It'll weed some people out and they'll give up not realizing it's part of their stupid process.

Be sure to do the Facebook page nCraves today, it is being very generous! Off the rails crazy. I figured I had better take advantage before someone stupidly reports it to SB!

It won't load for me and my ncraves are hidden behind a blurry window telling me to to click to go back to the activity but when I click nothing happens.

Just tried incognito, forgot it was an option yesterday, and it's working so I'll just do thr3 regular ones for now since I have to go into thr office tomorrow. I know they should run all day and at least the first is only 22 rounds.

New twist on coupon prints credit. Once I make the monthly goal on Mypoints, I print coupons on Swagbucks (the credit is worth more without a bonus). Today, the email came from Mypoints and the credit was given on Mypoints and not Swagbucks.

It won't load for me and my ncraves are hidden behind a blurry window telling me to to click to go back to the activity but when I click nothing happens.

Just tried incognito, forgot it was an option yesterday, and it's working so I'll just do thr3 regular ones for now since I have to go into thr office tomorrow. I know they should run all day and at least the first is only 22 rounds.
It is also the one on the Swago board that says 'earn from this nCrave activity' I must have done it over 100 times, it's 1 SB for each 20-40 second round. It says click and keep the window open for xx seconds, then a message comes up that says 'you have stayed on this page long enough'.

It is also the one on the Swago board that says 'earn from this nCrave activity' I must have done it over 100 times, it's 1 SB for each 20-40 second round. It says click and keep the window open for xx seconds, then a message comes up that says 'you have stayed on this page long enough'.

I'll try it on my regular laptop since I've already shutdown my ncraves laptop because the activity thing came back up at some point during the day.

ETA it let me do 3 from swago, I'll have to see if it works from fb too now that I know how it works. Didn't realize those type could be done more than once.

Last edited:
All the mobile apps except the main SB mobile stopped working for me ages ago (iOS). Today the stupid SB Mobile isn't working either, going to be hard to make that 117 daily goal. The Jun videos (Laptop Guy) at least are working on the iPad if I go through a saved link.

Same here, the only one that works is SB mobile and it's been hit or miss the last several days. Hope it returns, I relied on it to meet my daily goal!
New twist on coupon prints credit. Once I make the monthly goal on Mypoints, I print coupons on Swagbucks (the credit is worth more without a bonus). Today, the email came from Mypoints and the credit was given on Mypoints and not Swagbucks.

Coupon prints are back to rarely crediting for me. That is also annoying

I'll try it on my regular laptop since I've already shutdown my ncraves laptop because the activity thing came back up at some point during the day.

ETA it let me do 3 from swago, I'll have to see if it works from fb too now that I know how it works. Didn't realize those type could be done more than once.

I noticed this also! Tried to get in as many rounds as it would let me!

And also.....this SWAGO board, geese, worse than it has been! (Or at least for me, I'm not sure I'll get any of the lines!)

Be sure to do the Facebook page nCraves today, it is being very generous! Off the rails crazy. I figured I had better take advantage before someone stupidly reports it to SB!

What do you mean by the facebook nCraves? Do you go to their facebook page? I tried looking there, but don't see anything. Sorry for the dumb question lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter