Those using swagbucks ???

What do you mean by the facebook nCraves? Do you go to their facebook page? I tried looking there, but don't see anything. Sorry for the dumb question lol!
On their Facebook page there is a picture of celebrities and it says Watch - Earn a quick SB. Used to be able to do it 10 times, now can do it 7 and 3 more from the swago upper right corner. Can be done every day. On the code website I watch for codes someone posts other types of this short earner. There is one that can also be done 5 times a day for 1 Sb each, I'll try to post a link but it may not work - http://syn.entertainow.com/feed?typ...-467a-8173-01371fb461f2&source=A1&uid=8745053. I can't check if the link is working because I have already done it 5 times today.

On their Facebook page there is a picture of celebrities and it says Watch - Earn a quick SB. Used to be able to do it 10 times, now can do it 7 and 3 more from the swago upper right corner. Can be done every day. On the code website I watch for codes someone posts other types of this short earner. There is one that can also be done 5 times a day for 1 Sb each, I'll try to post a link but it may not work - http://syn.entertainow.com/feed?typ...-467a-8173-01371fb461f2&source=A1&uid=8745053. I can't check if the link is working because I have already done it 5 times today.

Thank you! I see where you are getting them now! I'll try to remember to check there each day. I'd never really followed swagbucks on facebook. I guess I need to start doing that!

A while ago I referred DH for an account. He gets different things than I do from SB watch, etc. He still gets unlimited SB for survey disqualifications instead of capped at 5. Today he had 2 rounds of Tank Top Girl (remember her?) I was excited. Of course, none for me. He also had 22 rounds of Laptop Guy/Jun videos at 2 SB each. Like some of the other stuff I go through a saved link for the Jun videos - https://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-jun-frame. but they don't work at all for my account on my desktop so YMMV.

A while ago I referred DH for an account. He gets different things than I do from SB watch, etc. He still gets unlimited SB for survey disqualifications instead of capped at 5. Today he had 2 rounds of Tank Top Girl (remember her?) I was excited. Of course, none for me. He also had 22 rounds of Laptop Guy/Jun videos at 2 SB each. Like some of the other stuff I go through a saved link for the Jun videos - https://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=gn-jun-frame. but they don't work at all for my account on my desktop so YMMV.
My DH has an account he doesnt use much only for big money makers I wish he would.

Today vuse made there deal 10000sb with any purchase..
So buy the alto device for .99 and 7.99 shipping
Pending right away/ 30 day payout.
I guess ill try and sell the darn thing on ebay or give it away or Throw it away

Today vuse made there deal 10000sb with any purchase..
So buy the alto device for .99 and 7.99 shipping
Pending right away/ 30 day payout.
I guess ill try and sell the darn thing on ebay or give it away or Throw it away
Where is this offer? I can't find it and when I search it brings up unavailable page.

Doordash 2000sb for first order... its free dinner basically
Our local ice cream store is on Door Dash. I usually choose pickup, but it looks like SB offer says have it delivered. DH already has a Door Dash account, I guess I could sign up for one in my name for $20.

Looks like I will have to open a new incognito window to sign up. Looks like there is a code for 50% off your first order through the end of June. Wish I had seen this earlier, we got takeout tonight!

Last edited:
Our local ice cream store is on Door Dash. I usually choose pickup, but it looks like SB offer says have it delivered. DH already has a Door Dash account, I guess I could sign up for one in my name for $20.

Looks like I will have to open a new incognito window to sign up. Looks like there is a code for 50% off your first order through the end of June. Wish I had seen this earlier, we got takeout tonight!
I signed up my mom then paid to have food delivered to her.. she was so surprised. She live a few hours away. I also did it incognito.
Then i finished the day signing up for dog tv with paypal for a free 7 day trial 600sb.
It was a good few days. Maybe that makes up the last two months of nothing.

I signed up my mom then paid to have food delivered to her.. she was so surprised. She live a few hours away. I also did it incognito.
Then i finished the day signing up for dog tv with paypal for a free 7 day trial 600sb.
It was a good few days. Maybe that makes up the last two months of nothing.
Did the Doordash credits show up as pending? I ordered something yesterday but don't see it tracked in any way on SB.

I did do the Vuse and see that pending. Did the gambit join, play a game, buy more tokens with SB, still don't see anything there yet either pending. I have all these notes on my calendar as to what day to submit a ticket for each!

Like your new avatar pic.

Anybody else having issues with the mobile app videos playing? Mine were working fine until the most recent team challenge. Now, within one or two videos, it starts glitching or is just a black screen. It used to play nonstop for hours. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, etc. Doesn't work on either of my iPhones. :guilty:

Anybody else having issues with the mobile app videos playing? Mine were working fine until the most recent team challenge. Now, within one or two videos, it starts glitching or is just a black screen. It used to play nonstop for hours. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the app, etc. Doesn't work on either of my iPhones. :guilty:

Yes, mine haven’t working well since the middle of June. I decided to take a little break from making my first goal. I got to my 3 week first goal on the 21st and quit. NCraves weren’t working well for me either. I’ve been getting around 40-60 sb a day since then without bothering with trying for the goals. I think people are having better luck with surveys these days though, and there are a few offers I’ve read have been decent moneymakers.

Yes, mine haven’t working well since the middle of June. I decided to take a little break from making my first goal. I got to my 3 week first goal on the 21st and quit. NCraves weren’t working well for me either. I’ve been getting around 40-60 sb a day since then without bothering with trying for the goals. I think people are having better luck with surveys these days though, and there are a few offers I’ve read have been decent moneymakers.
At least it isn't just me! Thought I had it going this morning, but after two rounds it stopped again.

At least it isn't just me! Thought I had it going this morning, but after two rounds it stopped again.
It's not just you~ I only got through 2 rounds today and yesterday and then glitch!

Same and it's so disappointing :-(

I can't imagine watching 10 videos a day to earn 10 cents. A dime. Online shopping is where the money is with Swagbucks.
Well, only when their cash back percentage is higher than other sites. I am making the bulk of my money on surveys. Not making the $1500+ per year I made my first five years, but still targeting $1,000 per year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter