Those using swagbucks ???

Today i did revu ( double) feed the children $19 2800 sb. It works if you did the sb one a few months back because its a different company. You can cancel right away. The only stipulation is you cant ask for a refund. Used privacy.com card # just in case.

What is privacy.com card?

I got the 18 SB collector bill this morning, the 23 SB one in the afternoon, and the 14 this evening. How exciting (sarcasm). I did see on various other places that people were finding them which prompted me to try. Now I just need the 12 to complete the set.

Go check out Truman's cleaning offer. Using the code you get a toilet cleaning product for $9.50 and 1500SB making this a moneymaker. The fine print says it'll pend for 32 days, however mine credited immediately!
I can't find it. Do you remember where you saw it?

ETA never mind I found it in my inbox. Credited for me instantly too. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Go check out Truman's cleaning offer. Using the code you get a toilet cleaning product for $9.50 and 1500SB making this a moneymaker. The fine print says it'll pend for 32 days, however mine credited immediately!

I just noticed this posts as a “subscription” on my sb ledger. Anyone see...is this one of those things I’m going to have to go back later to cancel?

My sb app is still running videos. Earning at the pace of a snail, but they are still going, which is a good kind of different.

Thanks. Mine did not credit immediately, but I will make a note to submit a ticket if it doesn't eventually. My Gambit 400 SB finally hit today, I signed up for that June 24. Still waiting on the Doordash 2000 SB.

Got an email about the Truman purchase and now I see it pending until Aug 17.

Last edited:
Thanks. Mine did not credit immediately, but I will make a note to submit a ticket if it doesn't eventually. My Gambit 400 SB finally hit today, I signed up for that June 24. Still waiting on the Doordash 2000 SB.

Got an email about the Truman purchase and now I see it pending until Aug 17.
Nice.. my gambit hit too... it was a nice surprise.
I was feeling good today and donated 19 to spca .. I get 15 of that back in sb so now when I see that sad commercial i feel a little better.

Shoply app pays more than swagbutton on instore deals.
Today i was ordering my samsclub for pickup tomorrow shoply is 4sb per $1 if I was to go through the swagshop its 1sb per$1
Its nice I make sn easy 4-500 every sams club order I do

10000 north one bank account..
It was fairly easy.
Sign up then you can say you deposited money via pay pal to get the timer started...
I then set up new bank account on paypal I deposited $50..
Now i can transfer it back anytime Im just going to hold it there a a few weeks to make sure i get the points.... because i don't need it right now.
It is possible that just saying you deposited would work but its a high paying offer so Im not chancing it.. I might keep it till October as my Disney savings account instead of my regular savings account.

10000 north one bank account..
It was fairly easy.
Sign up then you can say you deposited money via pay pal to get the timer started...
I then set up new bank account on paypal I deposited $50..
Now i can transfer it back anytime Im just going to hold it there a a few weeks to make sure i get the points.... because i don't need it right now.
It is possible that just saying you deposited would work but its a high paying offer so Im not chancing it.. I might keep it till October as my Disney savings account instead of my regular savings account.
Love how there is an asterisk on the offer but no explanation below. I'll probably try it, though I am juggling 3 other bank bonuses (not through SB) right now. From the email link they sent it seems straightforward. The bank is in Canada...

Last edited:
Love how there is an asterisk on the offer but no explanation below. I'll probably try it, though I am juggling 3 other bank bonuses (not through SB) right now. From the email link they sent it seems straightforward.
Swagbucks says you have to make a $25 deposit but the northone bank says 50 to start an account..
So stupid. I have 3 other bank accounts because of swagbucks... they now have zero balances but they paid me to open them.
They have me betting on games ( gambit) opening 4 new bank accounts in the last year i have ordered cbd oil, tampons from a sex toy store and vuze vapor ....
Wow Swagbucks has changed me lol all in the name of Disney.

Swagbucks says you have to make a $25 deposit but the northone bank says 50 to start an account..
So stupid. I have 3 other bank accounts because of swagbucks... they now have zero balances but they paid me to open them.
They have me betting on games ( gambit) opening 4 new bank accounts in the last year i have ordered cbd oil, tampons from a sex toy store and vuze vapor ....
Wow Swagbucks has changed me lol all in the name of Disney.
Dumb question. You said you set up a new bank account on paypal. I am a paypal novice. When I went to transfer to another bank, it had a $5.99 fee. Did you do it differently to avoid this?

Dumb question. You said you set up a new bank account on paypal. I am a paypal novice. When I went to transfer to another bank, it had a $5.99 fee. Did you do it differently to avoid this?
Add the bank in your wallet, and then verify
It comes up at radient bank when uou put the routing # in

Add the bank in your wallet
Hmm. I tried, and when it wanted me to login using the name and password I had just set up, said they weren't valid. I may end up bagging the whole thing. I will wait to see if they notify me about the paypal 2 small deposits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter