Those using swagbucks ???

Can you send in a ticket asking why? They might reverse it. That's pretty awful that they'd take it back after 3 months!

I could but it's not worth the effort and annoyance dealing with a ticket is for 2.51. I returned one item from a later order but I'd have to look to see if it was through sb. But even still it was like 14 bucks so it wouldn't even be that.

Can anyone get into DailyBreak anymore? It won't let me login, nor create a new account......

The page didn't fully load so I signed in and it still hadn't loaded so I went back to SB and clicked on it again. I went all the way through and there's nothing showing I did it so I won't get the 25sb in 7 days. They used to be an easy sb, then they became hit or miss and then they changed to the delayed payout and they track even less now. I skip them most of the time any more unless there's one in RevU that'll post right away during a double points. But even those don't always track.

Just got an email from SB, thought it was going to be a delay on the daily break pending points, nope. It's a delayed payout of 7 days for a lousy 2sb click and earn for visiting. Seriously? If this is going to be how it goes who will ever want to do any discover stuff.

Just got an email from SB, thought it was going to be a delay on the daily break pending points, nope. It's a delayed payout of 7 days for a lousy 2sb click and earn for visiting. Seriously? If this is going to be how it goes who will ever want to do any discover stuff.
Got that too. pretty ridiculous!

Didn't get any coupon prints today either. I think I had them last week? Not positive. Some days there weren't any available for me to print, I had maxed out.

I actually got the 25 sb 1-week delayed payout for a daily break activity I did Saturday. The few I’ve done the last couple of months haven’t given me anything. But I haven’t had trouble signing in.

I haven’t gotten coupon print credit in a long time so I stopped trying.

My sb app has done a little better recently. Went from 2-3 sb a day to 20 or so.

Apparently I got selected for the Shark vacuum in home trial. Only know this because it just arrived. I kept wondering what on earth I had ordered. I think I'll need to use it for a few weeks then return it and I make $75 for the surveys, but I'm honestly not sure.
I know some people think the surveys aren't worth the time but Monday I had a panel (on toilet paper) that I made $27 at and last night I made $30 on a panel looking at some health care marketing. I'm also doing a Shark in home use test which I think pays $75. Unfortunately I'm growing attached to the vacuum which I have to give back at the end:( I love my Dyson, but I also love the Shark.
I qualified for the Shark Ninja cookware IHUT and we received a wonderful 13-piece cookware set. I used it for a month, sent in a couple pictures, answered a few questions and we got to keep the set. It's fantastic! It replaced our 10-year-old Calphalon set. I'm surprised that Shark requires that you have to send the vacuum back...

I qualified for the Shark Ninja cookware IHUT and we received a wonderful 13-piece cookware set. I used it for a month, sent in a couple pictures, answered a few questions and we got to keep the set. It's fantastic! It replaced our 10-year-old Calphalon set. I'm surprised that Shark requires that you have to send the vacuum back...
I know. I'm going to be really sad. And last week they emailed me saying they were sending another charger but I've already finished all of the surveys. Anyway, I probably would buy this vacuum if my Dyson broke. I really like it. And I will enjoy the $75:)

I’m having issues again with getting credit for coupon print outs. Anyone else experiencing issues with that?

I stopped doing those years ago. Never had a single coupon credit. Plus the cost of the ink to print them all along with the ones they FORCED you to print, it just wasnt worth it. Shopping online is where the money is.

I stopped doing those years ago. Never had a single coupon credit. Plus the cost of the ink to print them all along with the ones they FORCED you to print, it just wasnt worth it. Shopping online is where the money is.
You don't need to print them. You save them as a PDF. I probably make $5-$10/month "printing" coupons.

Hey all! I signed up to SB a few weeks ago. Seems, for the most part, I don't qualify for various surveys and not sure if some of the big payouts I was supposed to get will even come through. Currently at 267 SB. Might be some time before the balance is worth much to me. It looks like there isn't a Disney GC option for rewards so maybe just the PayPal credit. How do you spend yours?

Hey all! I signed up to SB a few weeks ago. Seems, for the most part, I don't qualify for various surveys and not sure if some of the big payouts I was supposed to get will even come through. Currently at 267 SB. Might be some time before the balance is worth much to me. It looks like there isn't a Disney GC option for rewards so maybe just the PayPal credit. How do you spend yours?
I usually get the discounted visa gift card with my SB each month. I haven't been putting as much time into this as in the past, so I usually only make $25 each month.

Same as @happ I get the discounted virtual visa for my first card each month. I use it to reload my gift card balance on Amazon just because it’s easy. When I can cash out more than once a month (common occurrence up until this summer!) then get $25 PayPal.

I used to get the discounted VV and would buy a Disney Gift Card with it. But with no trip on the horizon I cash to PayPal

Thanks guys! I'll definitely look into that, when I eventually get enough SB to be of use.

Rescuing this thread from page 2.

Anybody doing Swago? I usually get a few SB out of it, like one row. Usually the 'enable member profile' square automatically fills in. It didn't this time, so I asked the SB customer support how to do it. My middle square, buy a git card, mysteriously filled itself in. So if I enter 1 sweepstakes I can get the X for 120. I'm going to do it quick before SB realizes it's a mistake!

Rescuing this thread from page 2.

Anybody doing Swago? I usually get a few SB out of it, like one row. Usually the 'enable member profile' square automatically fills in. It didn't this time, so I asked the SB customer support how to do it. My middle square, buy a git card, mysteriously filled itself in. So if I enter 1 sweepstakes I can get the X for 120. I'm going to do it quick before SB realizes it's a mistake!

I'm playing Swago this time. I’ll be able to get the + shape. I bought the Gap options gc for 15% back and used an amex card with the small biz deal ($5 back on $10 or more spend) for an extra $5 off. I abhor the sweepstakes squares and the refer a friend square. Most other stuff I work with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter