Those using swagbucks ???

You don't actually need the Swagbutton to complete those squares on the Swago board. They word it strangely telling you to "activate the swagbutton" but it has nothing at all to do with the actual Swagbutton. All it means is you go to whatever store's site and click the Activate button that pops up at the top of the screen. That's what they are calling the swagbutton in this case. Those squares will not fill in if you go to the site through the actual Swagbutton.

Also, I usually like to search for "swagbucks swago" when there is a swago board. It always brings up the link to the current board, plus I get a search win sometimes.

Ugh. I have 3 Target purchases that are coming up 0 in shop and earn. All meet the qualifiers so I don't know why! This happens so often.

You don't actually need the Swagbutton to complete those squares on the Swago board. They word it strangely telling you to "activate the swagbutton" but it has nothing at all to do with the actual Swagbutton. All it means is you go to whatever store's site and click the Activate button that pops up at the top of the screen. That's what they are calling the swagbutton in this case. Those squares will not fill in if you go to the site through the actual Swagbutton.

Also, I usually like to search for "swagbucks swago" when there is a swago board. It always brings up the link to the current board, plus I get a search win sometimes.

Thanks! I had no idea, I will give that a try. So I clicked on the Groupon square and don't see any Activate button at the top. I wonder if it is device specific? I am using a Mac desktop with Firefox. No activate button on Macys for me either.

I just got a 40 SB search win!!! woo-hoo.

Last edited:
Here's the link - http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

I use a swag code cheat site that has links to all the extras- like Swago, team challenge, collectors bills info, etc, which I find really helpful, especially because these links often disappear from the SB site.

I also refuse to install the Swag Button so I only go for the 150 SB cross on Swago!
Can you tell us the site?

I tried that without the swag button and I don't see anything to click on??

Ugh. I have 3 Target purchases that are coming up 0 in shop and earn. All meet the qualifiers so I don't know why! This happens so often.

I have had several Target purchases and all of them have shown zero for pending. It seems to be a big issue with lots of Target shoppers. It's very frustrating to go through Swagbucks and then not get the swagbucks.

I won't use swagbucks to shop ever anymore. Target is notorious but I always have to bug them to get anything from any store.

I was all ready to cash out the 200SB bonus tomorrow after I bought a gift card from MyGiftCardsPlus, but the site will not actually let me check out. It hangs up for me going to my shopping cart and when it does finally load whenever I click "Checkout Now" it just sits. Never had this happen before. Try again tomorrow I guess.

The TV nCrave is up! This is what it looks like.

View attachment 209566
I cannot say enough good things about this "offer". After playing the first time, it starts over by itself!!!!! It can credit up to 50 times, I believe, so that's 50 SB (and if you are playing the team challenge, that's 1000 points) a day. I am up to about 10 SB, so I will have to get back to you to let you know how many times it actually credited. Each time there are 2-4 videos of 30 sec each, so it will probably stop crediting in a couple of hours.

OKay....where is the Disney Store hidden on the mobile app? Sigh

You can do all of them on your phone from the swago board. It only says to do them on a mobile device, just make sure they use the web to do it and not the store app if you have it downloaded. It'll work like when you do it on a computer. I did them all this way yesterday.

Thanks! I had no idea, I will give that a try. So I clicked on the Groupon square and don't see any Activate button at the top. I wonder if it is device specific? I am using a Mac desktop with Firefox. No activate button on Macys for me either.

I just got a 40 SB search win!!! woo-hoo.

I tried that without the swag button and I don't see anything to click on??

If you've already visited the site in the browser you are using, then you'll have to clear your history to reset it. I usually just open a new tab in my browser and manually type in the web address for the particular store. When the page opens, a bar comes up at the top with an activate button. When I click that button it reloads the page then fills in the square. My preferred browser is Chrome and I've never had an issue doing it this way in Chrome.

If you've already visited the site in the browser you are using, then you'll have to clear your history to reset it. I usually just open a new tab in my browser and manually type in the web address for the particular store. When the page opens, a bar comes up at the top with an activate button. When I click that button it reloads the page then fills in the square. My preferred browser is Chrome and I've never had an issue doing it this way in Chrome.
I was able to get it to work from Groupon and Nike, but not the other 4. I have cleared my history several times and I use Chrome, and still nothing.
On the last Swago shopping board, this also happened, and I just kept clearing and trying, and it eventually worked, and I dont' know what I did differently. Hoping I have enough time to do that again

If you can avoid updating the SBTV mobile app, wait as long as you can. While it still has one ad between videos sometimes it will have 2 or 3 ads before the video starts. If you do get bonus videos it no longer tells you how many you need to watch to get the points just "But you've qualified for a bonus." is the only thing that pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter