Those using swagbucks ???

What country are you in? Just checked the US Rewards Store and Best Buy is available.

Install the Swag button on Chrome, do the links. Right click on the extension (or click settings then the extensions), click manager extensions and then delete the Swag button. Swagbucks will want to know why with a few different options. It is what I do when I need the Swag button for something.

I'm not very computer literate. I don't have chrome or know how. I'll see if my son knows how when he gets home this afternoon. I thought there was a work around but maybe not.

Survey 1218528, 75sb, 15 min. It asked me if I had been to anywhere on their list in the last 24 hours, I've only been to Starbucks. It had 3 questions like that, then the gender/income categorizing questions. Couple minutes is all it took.

My team for the team challenge moved into first place overnight, did not expect that. This is definite the most points I've contributed (8500) thanks to the TV nCrave. I've started it up again today! I've made about 350sb off it in the last two-three days. It wasn't running long for me when @georgina first posted about it, it'd top out at 20sb max. But now it's like the energizer bunny - it keeps going and going and going...

I need to keep reminding myself that this windfall of lots of SB will come to a crashing halt midJanuary but I am going to keep earning as much as I can every day until then!

We head to Disney in early February. I started swagbucks in March to earn for this trip. I figure I'll swag up through the end of the month and then I have some shop and earns coming in January. Once I cash out with those I'll probably stop for awhile. I enjoy the extra money but I doubt I'll be too motivated after this trip. Especially since we won't be going back for awhile as my kids are just too busy.

Just returned home from a trip to WDW & a Disney cruise. We left with a ton of GCs for airport meals, and $125 in Laundry's GCs for a dinner for 4 at T-Rex (I was expecting to drop cash for the tip). I know each GC to Laundry's was supposed to be $25, because not only did it say so on the print-out, but I was buying them at 2200 SB at the beginning of the months of Sept/Oct/Nov for additional savings. Well, when my waitress attempted to put in the GC codes, 3 of my GCs came out at $50 each! She claimed her manager was the one who had to do the GCs, and he wrote the remaining balances, on my leftover cards! (Our bill was only $115). I gave her a $25 tip and we ate at Rainforest Cafe another night! My husband also called and checked the balances after payment at T-Rex, and our waitress was correct. Recheck those balances if you purchased Laundry's GCs back in fall!

Wow! What a nice surprise!

I too have been doing exceptionally well in December, better than I have ever done in the couple of years I've been doing this. (Know it won't last!) I usually just get Amazon GC because I can put them directly onto my online account and no need to mess with paper.

My TV auto nCrave keeps morphing into a funny or die website today and stops earning.

Wow! What a nice surprise!

My TV auto nCrave keeps morphing into a funny or die website today and stops earning.

Mine has been doing the same this morning. Not sure what's up. I got so used to just letting it play and now I'm having to babysit it quite a bit more.

I'm sure glad I checked my swago board today. I purchased a gc from MGCP this morning to complete the board, thinking I'd reach goal today with that purchase and again tomorrow when I submit my board. Imagine my surprise when I saw the swago ends today. Totally did not catch that when I read the page the first time around. Up to over 880 SBs for today now that I got both of those credited on the same day. Guess there's really no need to run the TV ncrave today, but man I'd hate to let those extra SBs go to waste...LOL.

I'm in Canada, no Best Buy Gift Cards for us anymore. I guess I need to buy more stuff on Amazon or Starbucks.

Over the last 3-4 days, I can't get anything to run on my phone or iPad. It starts then, the screen just turns black and nothing. Is anyone else having this problem? I can't get any points this way and I usually run the apps all day.

Over the last 3-4 days, I can't get anything to run on my phone or iPad. It starts then, the screen just turns black and nothing. Is anyone else having this problem? I can't get any points this way and I usually run the apps all day.
yes!

There was an offer to sign up for the Sherman's Travel newsletter on the homepage under Most Popular Ways to Earn for 25 SB. Just enter email and zip code. Credits instantly.
There are 2 deals involving Twitter, the Make Your Holiday Merrier offer and the Salvation Army and WalMart offer. Both of them ask you to send out a tweet about their products in return for 50 SB each. The first one gives you 2 SB immediately just for providing an email address first.

There are 2 deals involving Twitter, the Make Your Holiday Merrier offer and the Salvation Army and WalMart offer. Both of them ask you to send out a tweet about their products in return for 50 SB each. The first one gives you 2 SB immediately just for providing an email address first.

I did the Walmart one last night, but didn't notice the Make Your Holiday Merrier. It credited instantly. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter