Those using swagbucks ???

So I lost ncraves yesterday. :(

I tried multiple browsers, I tried going incognito, I tried resetting my router, still nothing. I shut wifi off on my phone and it pulled them up but said they were unavailable. Very frustrating since that is where most of my swagbucks come from. Weird thing is I have ngage, just no ncraves. Two days in a row I couldn't doing my daily crave on the to do list.

I just did the Make Your Holiday Merrier, tweeted on my twitter feed and got nothing. Oh well.
Send in a ticket. I did mine last night, and when it didnt' credit immediately as they promised, I sent one in with a screen shot of the tweet. I had the SBs soon after 9 am Central.

I get mad at the cat for waking me up in the middle of the night to go out...(a cat that is trained to go outdoors, a whole different story). But this morning it was right at the tie Swagbucks resets (2 am Central). So I decided to see if things would run this morning without babysitting. I found the tv ncrave and got it going and then plugged in the OLD iphone 4 to SBTV (yes the iphone 4 is the only one that really works without a lot of hassle most of the time). Five hours later I woke up to 256 SB and it seems to still be going strong. I managed a 50 point survey plus my to do list and boom 2nd goal meet without any effort. Hope everyone else has an easy SB morning!

MyGiftCards is having a 100 point bonus today for giftcards over $50. I just happened to look and Sears is there...yay! I planned to head out now that DH finally gave us an idea of what he wanted (craftsman tool box) to Sears. Now I just wait for the gift card to pay with...550 SB!

There are two decent in store promotion offers from mypoints. One is for an armor all gift pack which is $20 at Walmart but there is a $3 coupon at coupons.com. The offer is worth 2,500 mypoints. Then there's one for two 20 packs of taza tea for 1,500 mypoints. They cost about $3-$3.50 each. Hoping the $25 gift cards are still cashing out cheaper than they say they are when these credit.

There are two decent in store promotion offers from mypoints. One is for an armor all gift pack which is $20 at Walmart but there is a $3 coupon at coupons.com. The offer is worth 2,500 mypoints. Then there's one for two 20 packs of taza tea for 1,500 mypoints. They cost about $3-$3.50 each. Hoping the $25 gift cards are still cashing out cheaper than they say they are when these credit.

I found the Tazo tea offer (Thanks!), but I can't find the Armor All one...can you point me in the right direction?

Nevermind....Found it! Now it's off to Wal-Mart:)

These are pretty good deals. If you want to give the car kit as a gift, the cost is about $2 + tax after coupon and mypoints offer. The Tazo offer is a money maker, about $2.50 or so. The problem with Mypoints is that it is about 158.8 points per dollar, so sometimes offers seem better than they actually are. But I am thinking I might do these both. The car kit might make a good gift for the in-laws.

These are pretty good deals. If you want to give the car kit as a gift, the cost is about $2 + tax after coupon and mypoints offer. The Tazo offer is a money maker, about $2.50 or so. The problem with Mypoints is that it is about 158.8 points per dollar, so sometimes offers seem better than they actually are. But I am thinking I might do these both. The car kit might make a good gift for the in-laws.
I've been getting $25 gift cards for 3,100 points (124 points/$). Not sure if that will continue. But I agree--they make it too hard.

I've been getting $25 gift cards for 3,100 points (124 points/$). Not sure if that will continue. But I agree--they make it too hard.

Ah, nice. I don't have enough points to cash out for a $25 card. I am sure it will be more expensive once I have enough. Though I am happy that all the cards cost the same now, since Swagbucks bought them. Before, everything was a different price and it was so annoying.

I tried multiple browsers, I tried going incognito, I tried resetting my router, still nothing. I shut wifi off on my phone and it pulled them up but said they were unavailable. Very frustrating since that is where most of my swagbucks come from. Weird thing is I have ngage, just no ncraves. Two days in a row I couldn't doing my daily crave on the to do list.

My ncraves have been going in and out for the last 2 days. I'll have a bunch but they say unavailable when I click on them. Luckily my decide to work after I go do something else on Swagbucks.

This happens to me a lot, but I can usually switch to Chrome and it works for a while.

I just keep refreshing and they eventually come back

Thanks for the comments about my ncraves, after switching browsers, resetting my browser, clearing caches and history, going in incognito, pretty much everything I just gave up. I still had ngage so I wasn't too worried. And then yesterday they suddenly popped back up. Weird. I've never had that happen before. Mostly I was worried because my daily crave didn't work and I've never had that happen before. But all is well. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter