Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for posting. Didn't realize the Shell offer was back. I did it when it was there a few weeks back and hoped to have my hubby do it the next day since he had already reached his goal that day. When he went back, it wasn't available. Just had him do it this morning. An easy 300 SB and easy goal day today!

I did this one on DH's account this morning, which got me to 2200 so I can now cash out for a gift card. Also, I found a Skillshare offer for 204 SB. I signed up for the 30-day trial. Once I got the credit, I went to cancel and it offered me another 30 days so I marked it on my calendar to cancel a week before the 60 days expires. I might view some of the crochet tutorials over the break.

I'm really annoyed I didn't jump on this ncrave "TV" thing earlier. I had tried it on my phone at home and after 1 round it went to some weird page about watching videos that I had to click through. I just tried it on my desktop at work and it's going strong at over 40SB! I can just turn it on in the background while I work and forget about it!! I'm annoyed I didn't try it sooner!

I'm really annoyed I didn't jump on this ncrave "TV" thing earlier. I had tried it on my phone at home and after 1 round it went to some weird page about watching videos that I had to click through. I just tried it on my desktop at work and it's going strong at over 40SB! I can just turn it on in the background while I work and forget about it!! I'm annoyed I didn't try it sooner!

Yes, this TV ncrave is amazing!! I just leave it running in the background and come back to tons of SBs. I'm thinking it won't be there come the new year though. Guess we'll see.

12/21/16 Special Offer: PL: How well do you know the flags of the world Ta 34 SB
12/21/16 Special Offer: PL: Sign up for your FREE guide full of tips and a 34 SB

I did this one on DH's account this morning, which got me to 2200 so I can now cash out for a gift card. Also, I found a Skillshare offer for 204 SB. I signed up for the 30-day trial. Once I got the credit, I went to cancel and it offered me another 30 days so I marked it on my calendar to cancel a week before the 60 days expires. I might view some of the crochet tutorials over the break.

I saw that earlier and now I can't find it. Which partner is it under?

I just bought 3 gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus for the middle square in the Swago Board, because they are having a special.
First $50 gift card gives you a 100 SB bonus, second $50 card gives you 150 SB, third $50 gift card gives you 250SB. So that's an extra 400 SB I wasn't planning on, but it makes up for the 150 SB I can't get because I have no one to refer. I picked cards that give you a larger percentage back, so I earned 10.2% cash back, and I bought gift cards that I will be able to use.

Did anyone due the GSN offer $9.99 and get 2000SB? It's for first time users and is deposited into your SB account in 3 separate transactions. I did it yesterday and got the 1st payout today.

It was just on the homepage under Popular Ways to Earn. I don't see it now that I completed it.

I think that's where I saw it, but it's not there now. I had to bring my son to school then forgot all about it! Maybe it will pop up tomorrow.

found on front page. credited immediately.

Did anyone due the GSN offer $9.99 and get 2000SB? It's for first time users and is deposited into your SB account in 3 separate transactions. I did it yesterday and got the 1st payout today.

I did it 12/18, and DF on 12/19. We both got our first 180sb on 12/20, and the bonus 180sb today. Waiting on the 1700sb now.

I found it but it tells me the offer isn't available.

Sometimes it does start giving me issues. It will stop and give me the "Oh no" message. When that happens, I normally just run a few other ncraves, then try running that one again. That usually works for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter