Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone else still waiting on credit for the hulu offer? I saw 24 hours, but I see people getting instant credit.

My husband just opened a SB account under my referral. The Hulu offer was the first one he tried (yesterday), and it hasn't credited yet. I figured I'd give them until Monday and then put in a ticket. It did show up on our credit card along with a $1 charge that was removed, so I assume they were testing the validity of our card.

I did the Hulu offer back in November on my account. Wanted to do the offer on DH's account today for the 3000 SBs but I'm having issues. I've tried 3 different emails and it keeps telling me I'm not eligible. Anyone else have this problem?
Clear browser cookies, use VPN and a new email, that is how I got it working for the offer a few days ago. I already did a subscription a few months ago and I wanted to do it again since I actively use Hulu.

I just did the Hulu offer and it credited instantly. I did a Hulu trial a few months ago, but I used another email and CC.
I'm interested in the Handmaid's Tale too so that's a bonus.

Clear browser cookies, use VPN and a new email, that is how I got it working for the offer a few days ago. I already did a subscription a few months ago and I wanted to do it again since I actively use Hulu.

I'll look into this. Strange thing is I'm on an entirely new computer (we purchased a new desktop and a new laptop about a month ago) so it's definitely not a browser cookie issue. I tried using 3 different email addresses which are definitely not the one I used for my Hulu trial. It's also a brand new credit card that I just got in early July. Ugh. It's frustrating me. I go to the offer, put in DH's info with a "clean" email address and select the $7.99 option. When I get to the payment screen, I enter the cc info and that's where it tells me I'm not eligible for this offer and to contact Hulu customer service. Another issue is since I put in an email address and password, it has created a Hulu account for that email, so I can't use it again. I'm running out of email addresses to use...LOL.

I gave it a try and am very surprised that it actually credited instantly for me as well! Yah! Now we are checking it out to see if it's actually worthwhile as a service :)
Actually, I think it went through... for those that did it and have had it post, is it posted as "Trial Pay"?

I'll look into this. Strange thing is I'm on an entirely new computer (we purchased a new desktop and a new laptop about a month ago) so it's definitely not a browser cookie issue. I tried using 3 different email addresses which are definitely not the one I used for my Hulu trial. It's also a brand new credit card that I just got in early July. Ugh. It's frustrating me. I go to the offer, put in DH's info with a "clean" email address and select the $7.99 option. When I get to the payment screen, I enter the cc info and that's where it tells me I'm not eligible for this offer and to contact Hulu customer service. Another issue is since I put in an email address and password, it has created a Hulu account for that email, so I can't use it again. I'm running out of email addresses to use...LOL.

That sucks. I can't even get that far, any time I click on a hulu offer it tells me I'm not eligible and it doesn't even take me to hulu's page. I did it back in Jan so maybe that's why. I wasn't impressed with hulu but would watch handmaid's tale if I got it, but I don't want it enough without an offer.

As mentioned above, my husband did the Hulu offer but it hasn't credited for him yet, although the charge is on our credit card.

I decided to do the offer on my SB account, but when I click through the SB link I get the "Start your free trial". I went ahead and clicked that and created an email/password but when it got to payment it said I would be charged after my one-month free trial. So I'm pretty sure this isn't the same offer that my husband did--there was nothing about a free trial then. I backed out and didn't finish, but I'm wondering if I can do this offer on my account?

I've been letting the TV nCrave run while at work, overnight, etc. and it's been piling up points nicely. I had been using AYCE, but found that it would often shut itself off at some point. Haven't had that happen with TV. This morning, I'm noticing that most of the rounds of TV are awarding 2 SB instead of the usual 1. Occasionally a round will be worth 1SB, but most have been for 2.

I should be able to redeem my first 100 dollar gift card tonight, can someone please reassure me that I should get target to turn into Disney Gift Cards, I would hate to have done all this work and end up with just a target gift card (I mean don't get me wrong I would use it) but I have this money already planned for in disney expenses. There is no reason to get a paypal gift card etc right? Thanks for any help

I should be able to redeem my first 100 dollar gift card tonight, can someone please reassure me that I should get target to turn into Disney Gift Cards, I would hate to have done all this work and end up with just a target gift card (I mean don't get me wrong I would use it) but I have this money already planned for in disney expenses. There is no reason to get a paypal gift card etc right? Thanks for any help

It's not a PayPal gift card It's cash straight to your PayPal that you can then transfer to your bank.

I think most people here do the $25 cards. Partly because your first gc redemption for 25 each month is discounted, so I get target for 2200 sb and then the rest to PayPal which then goes to my savings acct.

It's not a PayPal gift card It's cash straight to your PayPal that you can then transfer to your bank.

I think most people here do the $25 cards. Partly because your first gc redemption for 25 each month is discounted, so I get target for 2200 sb and then the rest to PayPal which then goes to my savings acct.
thanks for your help

I know it varies, but both my local Target will take gift cards for Disney gift cards. I cannot, however, ring them up at the self check out. It won't allow it. I have to take it to a cash register with a person.

However, if they didn't take it, and you were "stuck" with the gift card, you could always buy $100 in groceries for the house and take it out of the grocery money in trade. That is what I was planning to do if it didn't work. Just a thought.

There's never a guarantee Target will allow you to use a Target GC to buy a Disney GC. If you want to know FOR SURE, go with the PayPal then buy the Disney GC with PayPal funds through the Disney Store online. Make the purchase through Swagbucks and you'll get 2% back.

Still waiting for Swagbucks to credit the Hulu offer. :rolleyes1 Got an auto response from them yesterday morning; nothing since.

New swago board with spin and win is up. Dang Swagbucks Local square is there again...

Normally the SB Local is awesome for me, as I go to a cute local tea shop and the 7% SB stacks with the United Mileageplus Dining Plan and my 3x credit card rewards.

But I am in Houston, and our garage flooded and we lost both our cars (are thankful we are otherwise safe and dry). And I don't know if my cute little tea shop flooded anyway.

Normally the SB Local is awesome for me, as I go to a cute local tea shop and the 7% SB stacks with the United Mileageplus Dining Plan and my 3x credit card rewards.

But I am in Houston, and our garage flooded and we lost both our cars (are thankful we are otherwise safe and dry). And I don't know if my cute little tea shop flooded anyway.

I am so sorry, sending prayers your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter