Those using swagbucks ???

I just hit my first goal and gave up today. Finished a survey and got the "not every survey can be a winner" banner. Couldn't get a search win to save my life. Maybe they're easing us into the January slump early!

So interesting how different things are for people. No surveys or search wins but my ayce 2 has been running great and I'm almost to another pp gc after cashing out thurs. Should have it tomorrow mostly from ayce. Ltg and the apps. I feel like it's finally picked up.

Yeah this SWAGO sucks. I refuse to link a credit card or buy $50.
I linked a prepaid card so I could get the spins on a previous board, since I didn't feel comfortable using my regular card for a service I won't use. It now marks my board every time. Not even sure if I still have money left on the card. We will see what happens once the card expires.

Yeah this SWAGO sucks. I refuse to link a credit card or buy $50.

Didn't even realize SWAGO was up until I saw on here. Most I'll get is 10 SB for this one. Don't need a $50 card and I never get SB Local. Plus only 300 SB for the full board? Not worth the time & money spent.

I got coupon prints from the 14th posted today. I printed at least 4 days last week and that's the only one to post.

In other odd news, 12/17 is still missing from my activity ledger. Just doesn't exist, goes from 12/16 right to 12/18 and if I search just for 12/17 I get the no results found. Totally bizarre, it was all there yesterday, how do they wipe out just 1 day of history??

Dollar Shave Club.... has anyone done this? I feel like this is too good to be true. Spend $5 to earn 2000 SB. Is there more to this than I am seeing? Fine print says SB pending for 3 days.

Dollar Shave Club.... has anyone done this? I feel like this is too good to be true. Spend $5 to earn 2000 SB. Is there more to this than I am seeing? Fine print says SB pending for 3 days.

I did it a long time ago, but can't recall the specific details of mine. I don't recall any problem with it crediting or anything though. Easy to cancel. Not a fan of the quality, but hey, I got some free razors.

I did it on a previous promo, but same concept. It's a monthly subscription but it's easy to change, pause or cancel it. They have a monthly or every-other-month options, so you could be a member for 60 days for the 2nd bonus and only get 1 additional set of blades. (so $14 +tax to earn the full 3500sb) Or just cancel after you get the starter set.

The only issue I had was somehow DSC had me as a member and not a member at the same time so it didn't get picked up by swagbucks. (on the same day I would get 'your order shipped!' and 'still not sure? here's an offer to join today!' emails :sad2:) But I used my SB email like the offer said to and I just had to put in tickets for each part of the offer to credit.

I did it a year ago or so. Was easy to cancel online. Razors are bad quality. We didn't even use all of them but it was a small MM then (not as good as now).

I did it a long time ago, but can't recall the specific details of mine. I don't recall any problem with it crediting or anything though. Easy to cancel. Not a fan of the quality, but hey, I got some free razors.

I did it a year ago or so. Was easy to cancel online. Razors are bad quality. We didn't even use all of them but it was a small MM then (not as good as now).

That's interesting you both say that as my husband liked the blades. He's got sensitive skin and he got a close shave without any of the usual "rash" effect he always manages to get. Now, he hasn't used them often, so I wonder if it would change with more frequent use.

We joke that we have razor blades for the rest of our lives because I did 2 months of the DSC, we got 2 orders of the Gillette on Demand, and I had a stock pile of disposables already from when Target had sales combined with FWP GC and $7-10 off coupons. He mostly uses an electric and keeps a little scruff to help with the sensitivity and I mostly wax. Thinking about it, we could probably go another 10 years without buying razors again :D

That's interesting you both say that as my husband liked the blades. He's got sensitive skin and he got a close shave without any of the usual "rash" effect he always manages to get. Now, he hasn't used them often, so I wonder if it would change with more frequent use.

That is great that they did work so well for your dh! We neither one liked the blades from DSC. They stay in business though so obviously they do work for some. It might be dependent on the kind you are used to using. My dh uses some kind of old timey razor with a super sharp blade. I like Mach 3 type razors.

My husband loves these razors... so, yeah, they do work for some people. He actually made me stay signed up for it. LOL

I just found this in my Inbox and I'm wondering if I can double-dip.

Earn 1,600 SB

Purchase one (1) Kiwi® Leather Care Kit at Walmart and earn 1,600 SB!

Earning your SB is easy. Please follow these steps to earn*:

1. Visit your local Walmart store between 12/15/17 and 12/25/2017 and purchase one (1) Kiwi® Leather Care Kit.

2. Take a picture of your receipt and upload it via this page.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. SB for this offer can only be earned once. Not all products are available in all Walmart stores. To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page. Purchase must be made between December 15, 2017 and December 25, 2017. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on December 25, 2017. Purchases made outside of the listed dates are not eligible for SB. Your SB will be credited within 30 days of receipt of your upload. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party. Swagbucks is not responsible for the views, offers, products and/or services of such third party. Questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. Walmart is not responsible for the terms of this offer.

© 2017 S. C. JOHNSON & SON, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

There is also an offer on the Discover page for Kiwi products for 1500 SB if you buy 2+ products that are $4 or more. DH and I both wear black boots for work and we need new polish and brushes so we could actually use this kit and some new black polish. I'm thinking that I could buy this kit and some polish and submit the receipts for BOTH deals and potentially get 3,000 SB right?? I don't see anything that stipulates that you can only redeem for one offer, right? On top of that, I can also purchase this kit and submit the receipt at MyPoints and get 2500 MyPoints too, but since they are run by the same company, I'm not sure I want to press my luck and triple-dip....although it is VERY tempting.... That would be close to $40 in gift card value for about $15...and it's actually something that we need!

Dreading Jan :sad2:

LOL Januarys are the worst! My trip is the last week of Jan and yesterday I paid off the tix/resort balance using all gift cards. I have $ in a vacation fund that I'll use to buy more GC at Sams (Discover Card has a quarterly 5% cashback promo on Warehouse Clubs! woo hoo!) to cover WDW food etc.
Soooooooo.....
I've decided to just save my sanity and take a big ole break from Swagbucks for all of Jan.! My "gift" to myself for reaching my goal!!!

I signed up for it yesterday and I do see the pending credit for 2000 for 12/21. I don't think I'm going to keep it for another month since my husband doesn't need those razors.

I did the NatureBox offer last summer and we enjoyed the snacks and they were a decent price compared to what I pay in store for healthy snacks. I thought I'd signed up for just the snacks, not a membership, but no it was a membership and I got charged (I forget how much, $30 maybe?). It wasn't too big a deal though because you get the membership amount in store credit. So I've made a couple orders this fall to use that membership credit. Last week I ordered again but I went through Swagbucks thinking maybe I could get Shop and earn credit also. All that was there was the same offer I did last summer. I clicked through that even though I'd already done the offer since I needed to get to the site anyway. Ended up getting 1250 sb listed as pending for completing this offer. Not sure if it will actually credit or not but it's been pending for a week now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter