Those using swagbucks ???

You cannot load Indie or Movie Clips on an Phone. They are exclusive to android devices right now.

You can run the apps at any time...before or after running the SwagbuckTV videos on your computer...it makes no difference.

The 10 second tips are only available in SBTV Mobile and Lifestylz.

You can run the same video over and over again in order to meet your daily limit for each app.

The daily limit for the SBTV Mobile app is 36 SBs. You must view 5 videos to earn 2 SBs.

The other apps have a daily limit of 18 SBs. You must view 15 videos to earn 2 SBs.

You still need to "babysit" your device. The apps can be buggy and certain ads will freeze up the app or prevent the next video from running until you X out of the ad.

Thanks for the information. That also explains why I couldn't find movie clips. One more question--what category are the 10-second tips? I haven't found them yet.

Encraves are videos or websites you watch for a certain amount of time, then get credit. On the SB site, hover your mouse over Discover at the top, and go to Encraves. There have been a lot available lately.
Thanks, I sometimes do the daily Crave in my check off list if I need an extra SB, but I never watch any more than that. I'll see about adding it to my routine.

Thanks for the information. That also explains why I couldn't find movie clips. One more question--what category are the 10-second tips? I haven't found them yet.

Thanks, I sometimes do the daily Crave in my check off list if I need an extra SB, but I never watch any more than that. I'll see about adding it to my routine.
For Encraves look for the ones with a white circle and little blue arrow. When you click on those it will show how many videos you have to get through (on the left side of the screen), right above the list it says Discover Mode. Click on that and the videos run on their own. Th reason I put them on my laptop (while I use the desktop) is that you have to keep that window open at all times - I know there are some people that have been able to keep it in the background while they use another screen, but I have yet to master that ;)

Lifestyles and SBTV have the 10 second videos in the garden section. In the EntertaiNow app there are several 15 second videos (Always Sunny, Superbad, Mad Men, The League, Family Guy and a few others). In MovieClips there are some 30 second videos (I have The Imitation Game and The Giver as faves but there are others). Sportly has just a couple of 30ish sec videos (I found Squats with Vertical Barbell and How to do Tricep kickback). IndyMusic is a pain. There was a Joan Jett video that was 15 secs but they took it down, then I found a 30 sec video and just last week it was gone. I think when they do an update they change them up (although the other apps have stayed the same). Right now I leave that one until I can really pay attention and just click after 4 seconds or I just let it run when I leave the house or go to bed.

Does anyone else have problems with peanut labs crediting you for swags bucks for offers you complete. If it is 1 or 2 I get instant credit. If it is anymore than that no credit, despite me reopening and re-completing. Yes and do everything it requires. I have lost out on 600 swag bucks because it will not do it. I have put in a complaint to peanut labs, hopefully they will fix it and I don't have to involve swag bucks.

If you have did peanut labs resolve it for you or did you have to fight for your bucks.

Does anyone else have problems with peanut labs crediting you for swags bucks for offers you complete. If it is 1 or 2 I get instant credit. If it is anymore than that no credit, despite me reopening and re-completing. Yes and do everything it requires. I have lost out on 600 swag bucks because it will not do it. I have put in a complaint to peanut labs, hopefully they will fix it and I don't have to involve swag bucks.

If you have did peanut labs resolve it for you or did you have to fight for your bucks.

I've had the same problem with PL. I put in tickets for them and I get credit for some and some I don't. A few days ago I did 3 separate offers for 163SB each and only got credit for 1 offer. I haven't gotten a response to the tickets I put in yet. On each ticket I add that they should state "one offer per user" or if certain offers only work on certain devices. When PL has denied my credit I haven't taken it any further but maybe I should. It feels like the longest, most drawn out offers are the ones I don't get credit for so I tend to do PL offers less often now.

I haven't gotten a response to the tickets I put in yet

How do you put in a ticket? When I do PL survey's I am always told that my account will be credited in 3-5 days. Yet, I can never tell if it is in fact credited. Do you keep track of all survey's?

How do you put in a ticket? When I do PL survey's I am always told that my account will be credited in 3-5 days. Yet, I can never tell if it is in fact credited. Do you keep track of all survey's?

If you go on the PL page on the right side, just above the surveys, you'll see "Transactions". Click on that and it will show you every PL transaction that you opened and which ones you received credit for. Click on the transaction that is giving you a problem and you will get the option to submit a ticket. My responses always come to my email address that is regsitered with Swagbucks.

Anybody else have ridiculously high goals lately? My 2nd goal today is 500... no way I can meet that!
My first goal was 110 today. That's easily done. The second goal is 200. I'm not going to kill myself trying to reach it. I've learned that if I dial back my earning when the 2nd goal gets too outrageous, then it drops down to a more reasonable level in a few days.

Great! I hope this helps. I've had pretty good luck with getting credit for most of the tickets I sent in to them.
How long does it usually take to get credited? I sent in two tickets this morning just to see. When I looked in there I had a lot of things I had opened that havne't been credited but I thought I would start with the two I just did and see what they say.

How long does it usually take to get credited? I sent in two tickets this morning just to see. When I looked in there I had a lot of things I had opened that havne't been credited but I thought I would start with the two I just did and see what they say.

I've been credited within a day or 2 for the ones I received credit for. You should have received a confirmation that they received your ticket in your email. I received a response yesterday for the 2 tickets I submitted last week and they were denied. I'm not happy about that and have decided to stay away from PL special offers. :( I'll do the low ones like for Gorilla Glass that credit 1SB just for clicking on a banner but other than that, I won't waste time anymore. There are too many other ways to earn SB. I've been lucky with surveys lately and almost always qualify for the daily survey on the upper right side of the gold surveys page and the daily survey on the home page and they both credit instantly. I'm able to make my 1st daily goal pretty easily doing those and running the mobile apps during the day. Some days I make the 2nd goal but I don't pressure myself to do it. I try to earn at least 200SB per day when I can.

I did a Peanut Labs study for a week, and the reward was $30. I still haven't seen that. I've spoken to everyone for that, and they just keep giving me the run-around. This has been over two months!

I did a Peanut Labs study for a week, and the reward was $30. I still haven't seen that. I've spoken to everyone for that, and they just keep giving me the run-around. This has been over two months!

Was this the one about keeping a log of your daily conversations for a week? Just wondering. I think I tried that one and was disqualified for some reason.

Was this the one about keeping a log of your daily conversations for a week? Just wondering. I think I tried that one and was disqualified for some reason.
No, this was where I had to play some game for a while. But the survey was glitchy and I confirmed that I was fine with the survey but no one is doing the credit. It's so frustrating! I love getting in lengthier, and higher reward surveys, but I feel like it takes a while to get the payout.

How can you tell if you get the credit for the Partner Lab survey's? Mine typically say it take 3 days to be credited. Yet I don't think I get the credit. Is there a way to track this?

How can you tell if you get the credit for the Partner Lab survey's? Mine typically say it take 3 days to be credited. Yet I don't think I get the credit. Is there a way to track this?

Mine will say that too, I guess most of us can say that, but if you refresh the page you'll usually see it has credited right then and there. Another place to look is under " My Swagbucks " which if you hover over the top right hand side of the home page near your SB amount and your name you'll find the link you can check to see if it has been credited.

Did they lower video points again? Only got 10 from sportly and it's maxed out :mad:
Seems to be just for that app. When I opened Sportly a little message came up that said "Today's Earning Limit is 10SB" but it was 18 for Lifestyle, Movies and Music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter